With the Nautical Maps app, you can always check the Dutch inland waterways maps of the ANWB and the 2018 edition of ANWB’s Wateralmanak (navigation information).
- Marina locations and details of marina facilities
- Information on waterways
- Information on bridges and locks, including opening hours
- Enter a destination and immediately read the sailing direction, DTG, ETA and SOG
- All data offline, no data connection required during use
Waterways obstruction information from the Netherlands Directorate-General for Public Works and Water Management
- Junctions of ´Boating is a joint activity’ (‘Varen doe je samen’)
- Take a picture and/or make a note on-site and add it to the waterways map
The app only works with a valid subscription. Usage is free for the first seven days. You can take out a subscription for:
- One month
- One season
- One year
The subscription ends automatically.
Please note: if you take out a subscription within the seven-day trial period, any remaining trial day(s) will lapse.
- Your subscription is paid via your Google account
- You can use different payment methods via your Google account, including iDEAL, PayPal and credit card
After purchasing the app, you can create an account to activate your subscription on a replacement device or a second device.
This app contains all ANWB waterways maps plus information on waterways, bridges, locks and marina facilities. The waterways maps are equal to the printed ANWB waterways maps and are supplied by the ANWB. Sailing data from the Wateralmanak is renewed annually. You always sail with ANWB’s most up-to-date data!
Please note: download this app only via a Wi-Fi connection. Download size is approx. 0.6 GB.
Please note: long-term use of GPS in the background can considerably reduce battery life.
Do you have questions about this app? Read more on our website http://waterkaart.app