Atlassian Confluence is team collaboration software that provides one place to share ideas, work together, and get stuff done.
The Confluence Cloud mobile app helps you stay in sync with your team, wherever you are.
PLEASE NOTE: The Confluence Cloud mobile app works with existing Confluence sites hosted by Atlassian in the cloud.
Don’t have a Confluence cloud account yet? Visit https://www.atlassian.com/ondemand/signup/form?product=confluence.ondemand to start your free trial.
With the Confluence Cloud mobile app you can:
* Move work forward from wherever you are
* Quickly access your documents, blogs, meeting notes, project plans - all the work you have in Confluence
* Provide fast feedback and stay in sync with your team
* Maximize project collaboration by using Confluence Cloud with Atlassian JIRA Cloud and HipChat apps
Confluence Cloud features
* Create and edit pages on the go
* Collaborate on team projects and documentation with comments and likes
* Stay informed with push notifications for @mentions, replies, page shares, and tasks
* Find documents quickly with global search and the handy recent work tab
* Browse using the spaces list and page tree
* Take your knowledge base with you for urgent customer requests
* See all the details with full page views and zoom on images and pdfs
* Read pages on mobile, or save them to read later on your desktop or other device
* Jump quickly to Atlassian JIRA and HipChat apps with deep linking from Confluence Cloud
From document creation to project collaboration, over 30,000 companies have discovered that Confluence is a game-changing way to share ideas, work on projects, and get stuff done.
We’re just getting started and we’d love your feedback: email@example.com.