Horrible UI and battery drain The UI is the opposite of lightweight, too many settings, left/right swipe menus. Biggest con is the battery drain, even with screen off
Awesome app, slick user interface, not as ugly as PagerDuty. The website is also much more user friendly and the API is also much simpler to work with. This is awesome, these guys understand DevOps and got it right, well done!
Garbage Garbage application, UI takes minutes to load a single tickets, drains my battery frequently.
opsgenie rules :)
Bring back Screenshots! Why has it been disabled anyway? There should be a way to enable it if wanted. Maybe a global setting by an admin?
OpsGenie is the best! As I tell all my friends: the opsgenie folks seem to just 'get it'. Awesome functionality, great API, good design, fantastic support. I tried a few other altering solutions and just couldn't make them work the way we needed. Not only does opsgenie work better than the others, but it has a better price point too!
* Who is on call page shows my schedules and all schedules separately and has the ability to filter among schedules.
* Add Schedule Override functionality added.
* Short URLs (opsg.in) are now handled by the OpsGenie app.
* Fixed the reverting of sound settings related to Volume Override in Android 6 and newer versions.
* "Add Recipient" action supports adding teams and shows the recipient type in the selection box.
* Set the first day in the calendar view as Monday.
* Minor bug fixes