Atlassian Confluence is team collaboration software that provides one place to share ideas, work together, and get stuff done.
The Confluence Server mobile app helps you stay in sync with your team, wherever you are.
PLEASE NOTE: The Confluence Server mobile app works with self-hosted Confluence Server and Confluence Data Center sites running Confluence 6.8 and later.
* Stay informed with push notifications for @mentions, replies, page shares, and tasks
* Find documents quickly with global search and the handy recent work tab
* Create and edit pages on the go
* Collaborate on team projects and documentation with comments and likes
* Browse using the spaces list and page tree
* See all the details with full page views and zoom for images and pdfs
* Read pages on mobile, or save them to read later on your desktop or other device
From document creation to project collaboration, over 30,000 companies have discovered that Confluence is a game-changing way to share ideas, work on projects, and get stuff done.
Do I need the Server or Cloud app?
To check if this is the right app for your site, open Confluence in your browser and go to Help ( ? ) > About Confluence. If your Confluence version number is 6.8 or later you can use this app! If your version number starts with 1000, then you'll need the Confluence cloud app instead.
What we collect
Before you log in, this app will send us some anonymous information including your device, operating system version, carrier, day and time, country, and your language. If the app crashes for any reason, we also receive anonymous information in crash reports. This helps us make sure the app is working well.
Tell us what you think
We’re just getting started and we’d love your feedback: email@example.com.