The best recommended self-help app for meditations that guide you as you grow your meditation practice.
Aumhum assigns you mentors who guide you on your meditation journey at each step. These real meditation mentors not only help you sleep better, they in fact help make you feel rested at all times.
You get audio tracks, meditations, breathe programs, yogic methods and private classes with masters and gurus of meditation and yoga, so that you not only build a practice of meditation but also are able to harness it when you need it the most.
Meditation journeys for all levels of meditators. If you are done with calm or have had enough headspace, Aumhum is perfect for you.
Your next step every time you open the app. You are given four choices at each step to continue your meditation journey.
Support for practicing meditation - including:
* recording and ongoing review by masters
* mindfulness and awareness with the help of sun tracking and moon tracking
*Daily inspirational quotes to take on the day and accept the day it comes without any judgement
* Karma journal, to help you keep a record of your practices and to empty your mind when you feel like doing so
* Prescription based quick byte sized breathing techniques for stress management, anxiety prevention, enhancing focus, bettering relationships, improving physical health and smoothening relationships
* Productivity tools in terms of meditation programs and breathing techniques
Offered free to you
As part of the Aumhum promotion, we are offering the library free of charge. Please refer to the terms of service.
Aumhum is the gateway to meditations and mindful practices. Aumhum covers all the tools that a meditator needs. Be it a new meditator exploring different meditation practices, or someone who has been meditating for a long time, there are tools for everyone.
Users create timers for their meditations that they learned outside Aumhum (in a studio or in a retreat) and enable teachers to monitor their meditation practice. Whenever users do meditations, teachers get notified with the summary of the practice.
If you are enjoying the app, please post a review as it helps us bring authentic meditations to you.
If you have any questions, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram: @aumhum.inc, Facebook: @aumhums, Twitter: @aumhums
Support for Aumhum users is available at https://support.aumhum.com