Bad Yogi Studio provides yoga classes for real people. Practice to get stronger, more flexible, and more confident without judgment, pretense, or hippie hocus-pocus.
You don’t have to reach a permanent state of enlightened bliss to be a yogi. We’re all real people who live real lives and let’s be honest-- stress and being crunched for time is part of that experience. Good thing Bad Yogi’s here to help ;)
In addition to classes ranging from 20- to 60-minutes, you’ll find bonus resources focused on yoga philosophy and meditation. I'm your instructor, Erin Motz, and I teach in a fun, accessible way that won't make you feel like everything you do is “wrong.” I’ve been teaching for 12+ years, but you won’t hear much Sanskrit and I really don’t care whether you know your asana from your elbow. We’re going to make yoga an enjoyable part of your life, not another chore you’re obligated to fulfill. You get to do yoga on your time, at your pace, and without an audience of strangers awkwardly looking at you in Happy Baby (if you’ve never done yoga before, you’ll soon learn why this is hilarious ;))
There are two ways to join:
• Pay $14.99 a month with a 14-day free trial, auto-renewing monthly.*
• Pay $118 a year with a 14-day free trial, auto-renewing annually.*
With your Bad Yogi Studio subscription, you’ll receive:
• Full unlimited access to ALL premium Bad Yogi Classes (which cost $18+ per class in the Bad Yogi Store)
• A range of class lengths to suit your mood, ability, and goals, PLUS bonus resources & answers to your questions directly from me (your teacher) to help grow your practice.
• High quality, SD and HD streaming videos
• Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• No Internet required! Download videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access-- no need to resubscribe.
If you have specific questions for Bad Yogi, please email us at email@example.com
This video app / vid-app is proudly powered by Vidapp.
If you need help with it, please head to: http://vidapp.com/app-vid-app-user-support-faqs
Terms of Service: http://vidapp.com/terms-and-conditions
Vidapp - Connect, Motivate and Inspire