For verified employees who are paid by Instant, the Instant Financial app gives you daily access to your earned wages and/or tips for free. Your employer must offer Instant as a pay disbursement option in order to receive your pay on Instant.
Connect your Instant card with your Instant account to receive your wages and/or tips, make in-store and online purchases, and withdraw cash from ATMs. Use the Instant app to receive important notifications, claim Instant Pay offers, check your real-time balance and view your recent activity, find the nearest ATM for free cash withdrawals, and transfer your money to another bank account.
Instant puts you in control over how you get paid.
1. Create an Instant account with your email address and password
2. Enter your personal information for verification purposes
3. Connect the Instant card you received from your manager by scanning the barcode to the right of your Instant card on your welcome letter (the paper your card was glued on)
4. Find your employer and add a job
5. Once you’re verified, you’ll receive your earned wages and/or tips right to your Instant card after your shift
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Pair a new or replacement Instant card to your Instant account
• Get notified when Instant Pay offers are available
• Get notified when you’ve been paid your Instant Pay, the balance of your Net Pay, or Instant Tips
• Receive your daily wages and/or tips directly to your Instant card and have immediate access to your money
• Check your account balance and review your latest account activity
• Find the nearest ATM for free cash withdrawal across the MoneyPass ATM Network (US) or the Exchange ATM Network (Canada)
• Freeze and unfreeze your card so your money cannot be spent or withdrawn in case your card is lost or stolen
• Transfer money to another bank account - one-time transfers and scheduled recurring transfers
• Receive support via email, chat, or phone call
• Update your personal information in the app
• Pay your bills (in Canada only, US coming soon)
NO USAGE FEES
At Instant, we don’t believe in charging you fees to receive, spend, or access your own hard earned money. We only charge avoidable fees, such as a 90-day account inactivity fee or an off-network ATM withdrawal fee.
For a comprehensive list of fees, please refer to our US Cardholder Agreement (https://www.instant.co/us-cha/) or our Canadian Cardholder Agreement (https://www.instant.co/ca-cardholder-agreement/)
Please be aware that some merchants, such as gas stations, restaurants, hotels, and car rental agencies, may place a temporary pre-authorization hold to ensure your card is valid and that there are sufficient funds on the card to cover the final amount. Holds are usually removed and released back to your card when the transaction is completed within 5 days or sooner. Some merchants, such as hotels and car rental agencies, have pre-authorization holds that can last up to 45 days.
Please be aware that bank transfers made before 1PM ET can take up to an estimated 2 business days to process and appear in the destination bank account.
Bank transfers made after 1PM ET will take up to an estimated 3 business days to process and appear in your destination bank account.
Need your money sooner? Visit an ATM to withdraw your cash and deposit it into your bank account the same day.
Please note, you can only load your Instant card through wages, tips, or reimbursements received from your employer.
• FAQ: https://instant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
• Chat Support: Tap on the menu icon, tap on “Help”, and tap on “Chat With Support”
• Email Support: email@example.com
• Phone Support: Call the number on the back of your card