The Beltone HearPlus™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
Beltone Legend™ 17/9/6, Beltone First™ 17/9, Beltone Boost Plus™ 17/9/6 and Beltone Boost™ 17/9 hearing aids.
Note: Your hearing aids may need to be updated with the latest firmware to work with the app. This update is available through your hearing care professional.
The Beltone HearPlus™ app is compatible with the following mobile devices:
• Samsung Galaxy® S9
• Samsung Galaxy® S9+
• Samsung Galaxy® S8 (Beltone Legend and Beltone Boost Plus)
• Samsung Galaxy® S8+ (Beltone Legend and Beltone Boost Plus)
• Samsung Galaxy® S7
• Samsung Galaxy® S7 Edge
• Samsung Galaxy® S6
• Samsung Galaxy® S6 Edge
• Samsung Galaxy® S5
• Samsung Galaxy® S4
• Samsung Galaxy® Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy® Note 5
We recommend that your Android mobile device is running Android OS version 5.0 – Lollipop or later versions.
Some of the models will work with earlier Android OS versions such as Android OS 4.4.2 - KitKat
We are continually making more Android devices compatible, so please consult the HearPlus app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.beltone-hearing.com/hearplus
The Beltone HearPlus™ app enables you to control and personalize your hearing experience. It is an intuitive and discreet solution for convenient control of your hearing aids.
It is the industry’s first hearing aid app that offers a direct connection between your Beltone hearing aids and your Android mobile device.
Use the Beltone HearPlus™ app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your Beltone Direct Line™ streaming accessory separately
• Adjust speech focus as well as comfort in noise and wind with Sound Enhancer (for selected programs in Beltone Legend 17 and Beltone Boost Plus 17 only)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble and bass to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – with or without tagging to a location
• Battery and connection status
• Get inspiration and personalized information about your hearing aid
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus Manager: Adjustment of sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Breaker Pro. Selection of Nature Sounds. (Features available in Beltone Legend and Beltone Boost Plus if enabled by your hearing care professional).
For more information and help, please visit www.beltone-hearing.com/hearplus
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life