With the free Easy Banking App, you can bank online on your smartphone or tablet, whenever and wherever it suits you: on a train, in a restaurant or a shop, while travelling … or in the comfort of your own home.
Logging in to Easy Banking App is easy and safe. You just need your password; Easy Banking App works only on the devices that you originally registered with your card reader, bank card and PIN. If you have a smartphone with fingerprint sensor, you can also log in safely and quickly by using your fingerprint.
Wherever and whenever it suits you
You can always use Easy Banking App for Android to:
- quickly check your current and savings account balances;
- make transfers;
- pay your bills easily using Zoomit;
- pay easily online, in a store or after an evening out with friends, through Bancontact QR codes;
- review your transactions of the past months;
- view your expenditure on your credit card in the current month;
- find easily and quickly a transaction;
- consult your account statements of the past years;
- check how many of your Comfort Pack or Premium Pack bonuses you have already earned back this this year;
- closely follow your investments;
- consult & pay your insurance policies;
- request bank products and services online;
- contact easily an advisor;
- and much more!
Easy Banking App is complementary to the Easy Banking Web service for online banking.
If you are a BNP Paribas Fortis customer aged at least 18 and that you have your Online Banking contract, download the free app and you can get started straight away.
Teenagers aged 15 and over can also use Easy Banking App, provided they have parental consent.
If you already are a customer but do not have your free Online Banking contract, please request it at www.bnpparibasfortis.be/web. Not yet a customer? Simply open an account at www.bnpparibasfortis.be.
Get the most from your online bank
Share your questions, suggestions and experiences with other customers at www.bnpparibasfortis.be/community or send them to us via the contact button in the app.