Connect Nyon or Kiox to your smartphone via Bluetooth with the eBike Connect App. You can modify settings, transfer routes or use additional premium functions for your own personal, networked interactive eBike experience.
So that you always have access to the latest features and improvements, we recommend that you update your on-board computer to the latest software version. To find out how to update the software on your device, please refer to our FAQ: https://www.ebike-connect.com/en/faq.html#G_09_01_EN.
Please pay attention to the system requirements: https://www.ebike-connect.com/en/faq.html#G_02_01_EN
- You will receive information and current news around eBikes, as well as personal notifications.
- Your eBike rides appear in all details
- Unsynchronized and unfinished activities are marked
MAP & NAVIGATION (Nyon)
- Convenient address entry and transfer to Nyon
- Calculation and display of remaining range
- Custom Riding Modes for your Bosch eBike drive (Nyon)
- Calculation of the remaining range based on topography and the selected support level (Nyon)
- Personal information
- Change your private and work address
- Setting of Custom Screens in Nyon
- Settings for the connection to Nyon
Note: Please appreciate that the following functions need to be deactivated temporarily.
- Displaying incoming messages: This entire feature is unavailable in the present version of this app.
- Deleting fitness data: This entire feature is unavailable in the present version of this app. However, you can delete your data in the eBike Connect portal under "My profile".
- Login with Facebook: This entire feature is unavailable in the present version of this app. However, you can log into the portal with Facebook as usual.
Please note: This app can only be used for eBikes with Bosch drive and the Nyon or Kiox eBike on-board computer.
The End User License Agreement for the Bosch eBike Connect Android app can be found here: https://www.ebike-connect.com/documents/EULA_AN_en.pdf