Bosco monitors your kids’ activity, detects potential threats and sends alerts when your attention is needed.
With Bosco you get: Location tracking • Offensive text messages • Inappropriate content • Screen time and app usage • Mood detection • Social media followers • Battery level • Home and school check-in/check-out
• The intelligent family safety app that predicts threats to children and alerts parents in real-time.
Bosco is more than just another parental control app. Bosco is built on an innovative artificial intelligence platform that tracks unusual events or threats and sends notifications right when they actually matter.
Bosco combines advanced machine learning and algorithms based on intense child psychology and cyberbullying research and in-depth analysis of the data collected.
• Know if your children are the victims of cyberbullying
The lack of parental supervision and guidance has left the cyberbullying phenomena to grow unchecked, and our kids are left to cope with it alone on a daily basis.
Bosco detects any signs that may indicate that your children are being harassed or cyberbullied. We’ll only notify you if and when there are potential threats, all without sharing your child’s personal data.
• Be Notified If Your Child Sends or Receives Offensive Pictures or Messages
Know right when your child is exposed to offensive or inappropriate pictures or messages. Bosco analyzes your child's pictures and messages and will alert you if we detect anything suspicious, threatening, or inappropriate.
• Stay Attuned to Your Child's Moods
Bosco is the only parenting application that detects your child's mood. Our advanced technology analyzes the tone of your child's phone calls and immediately lets you know if something sounds wrong.
Note that Bosco does not record phone calls.
Get started with Bosco in just 4 easy steps:
1) Install the Bosco App on your device and sign up.
2) Add your child and provide their details. Then, send a download link and install the Bosco App on your child’s device.
3) Confirm the parent request on your child’s device and establish the connection between the parent and child.
4) Great, you’re ready to start using Bosco! You’ll start getting alerts and you’ll be able to keep up with your kids’ activities.
Bosco does not invade kids’ privacy - we make sure that children feel both secure and independent. Bosco updates parents without displaying personal data collected from the kids’ devices. All data collected by Bosco is uniquely encrypted. Once the data is analyzed, it’s deleted from the system. Bosco also works with third parties, helping them build better services for kids by sharing anonymous user data.
Bosco is available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Turkish, Indonesian and Hebrew.
Visit us at www.boscoapp.com or contact us at email@example.com
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
To properly monitor, Bosco uses Accessibility services.
Accessibility activation is needed to provide safety and supervision to children’s mobile content.
By using Accessibility, Bosco helps kids with disabilities use their Android phones safely and avoid the risks smartphones hold.
When accessibility is turned on in your child’s device, Bosco will be able to monitor app activity and content shown on your child’s screen.
Note - We never monitor parents’ devices!