An android bandwidth manager for root and non root users, Internet/tethering speed setter/booster and a easy data usage manager .
Primarily published for devices like Samsung Galaxy Sx/ Sx-mini/tabs , LG Gx , Xperia Zx, Motorolla moto .. but could be used for other devices.
✔ Root Features :
1. Sets the Wifi connection upload Speed
2. Sets the Mobile connection upload Speed
3. Sets the Bluetooth connection upload Speed
4. Limits the tethering download speed (Download /Upload Speed ) for the portable Wifi Hotspot .
5. Sets the Download Speed for the USB/Bluetooth tethering connections
6. throttle the bandwidth of your connection when an arbitrary amount of data is reached
7. Accelerates all the connections (Through Fast Surf feature ), including tethered connections
8. Using Fast Surf Feature , access to websites/Media sharing such as Youtube , facebook, dailymotion ..is 4 times more rapid .
9. Fits the connection speed to your needs.
10. Increases your data plan lifetime
11. Very suitable for connections with low upload/download speed
12. Excellent mobile data saver (Money saver), Tested with 1GB/Month data plan. it extended the data plan +15 days with daily youtube videos and facebook .
✔ Non Root Features :
1. Easily create a data plan for your Internet Connections and also for your tethering connections (As if you create an alarm )
2. Easily edit a running data plan (modify speed , thresholds)
3. Enable/Disable a dataplan by a simple click.
4. Start Counting your bytes at any time (suitable for small data plans )
5. Sound and Bar Notifications when thresholds are reached
6. Can simultaneously manage more than 16 data plans
7. Provides links (shortcuts) to configure your connections
8. Provides your Connection Status and IP address
✔ How to test this app:
- Use a speed test tool to test your speed settings (from PC/tethered device in case of tethering )
✔ Common Use cases:
1. Continue using your phone while sharing your bandwidth as with a limited tethering speed, your handset will always have priority.
2. Limiting your tethering download speed will protect your device from high CPU load.
3. Limit your upload speed when sharing a Wifi Router Connection to (2/3 x[Router upload Speed]) such that everyone connected to the same router will not be annoyed when you perform a file upload , torrenting , VPN access etc..
✔ XDA Thread :
✔ Info page :