Mabui is a truly DIY no-code app creation and building solution.
- No sign-up – just connect your Google account to get started straight away.
- No need for a PC – just install the app, then build and publish your own apps on your mobile devices.
- Instantly deploy, share and update your apps for free without app stores.
- Pre-register your apps for the Play store publishing service (Google developer account required).
Mabui was conceived with one simple aim - to be the easiest to use app builder in the World, while still delivering powerful features and professional level results.
We think we're on our way to achieving this, but we need your help to get there. For the duration of the Beta test you will receive unlimited email support and the opportunity to request additional features direct from the founder.
How does it work?
- We use a uniquely intuitive “inside-out” build approach providing instant engagement with your app; simply switch between design and live mode as you build and use.
- Each app built is stored in a small file, 100% portable and shareable by email or social media for viral growth potential. You can treat this file as a document that contains your complete app.
- Apps are “real”, running 100% native code for optimum performance, device integration and off-line ability.
- Publishing takes just 3 clicks!
- Install official and other users' apps directly from the Mabui platform, or from emails or download links
How do I create an app?
- You can start from scratch, and create your app by adding screens and modules, then link them together to provide a rich and functional user experience. There is tutorial help available throughout the process.
- Or you can use one of our Quickstart templates to get a flying start, then customise or extend it as much as you like.
- All the features of your app are determined by setting simple properties at app level, screen level, or module level. There is nothing technical to learn - no code blocks, logical statements or jargon.
So what kind of apps can I create?
- Create apps just for yourself, or for a network of customers or users.
- Perfect for small businesses, even without an existing website. Engage directly with your customers through your app.
- Great as an individual or collaborative research tool, for example for school or college projects and journalism.
- Any group or community can have their own private or public space without using Facebook, and customise it to their precise requirements.
- Custom news feed and RSS aggregation.
- Make an app for your blog in seconds.
- Wrap and reformat your existing website for mobile.
- You can even create template apps for others to use.
What are some of the features?
- Powerful content and user databases.
- Huge selection of screen layouts and powerful functional modules for handling web pages, text, PDF files, audio, images, news feeds and video.
- "Out of the box" business listings pages
- Automatic integration with your Google account folders, enabling you to update your app content directly from Google Drive.
- Super simple user management with admin and member privileges - create other admin users and you can build your app as a team project.
- Send unlimited notifications to users or user groups.
- Loads more, with new stuff being added all the time!
Compatible with all mobile platforms (NB: only currently available on Android)