A bit early but For someone who needs help, it's nice to see how many smoked a day on average and how long between smokes. I actually have cut down some and am more conscious of my smoking. May actually help me can the habit coupled with a walking app
Simple but effective I've tried so many other methods to quit smoking and have failed. This app has helped me cut down from 15 cigs to 9 as of now in a short period of time. I highly recommend it to anyone who is frustrated with all other methods of quitting.
Better than most apps Most apps will delete your efforts if you relapse but this one doesnt and i like that. It needs more graphs for example i would like to see graphs for my cravings.
Great app so far. In the first two days I cut 8-9 cigarettes out. A few more 'feelings' would be great, like social smoking, or routine smoking. Seeing how many cigarettes are smoked just because you always have one before bed, or after a meal, would be great.
Great app Although I tend to ignore it when it tells me it's too early to smoke, I love how this app helps track how long between smokes and over time allows you to recognize patterns. Definitely helping me to make a more conscious effort of not chain smoking
Great app. Developer answers questions fast! If you're trying to keep track, slow down, or quit, this works flawlessly. Best I've found.
- Added support for Android Wear smartwatches
- Added Russian translation
- Fixed a bug where the goals chart would not display correctly with certain data sets
- Added a field to track craving
- Fixed the Log Smoke action bar color
- Provided the option to choose available fields on the Log/Edit/View Smoke screens
- Redesigned dialogs to provide a consistent look and feel