You can explain me that those exercises are to learn moves but clearly in some situations the moves you plan are worsening the situation. When I have to move the Queen putting her in danger, seriously who won't eat a queen offered without any cover When the king is well protected too? When I don't agree with your "right" moves I'm skipping. Else it's fun. Thank you. Example #728 mate in 3.
Very good app as it gets you to think, really think things through. My chess head is weak but this app is helping me develop my analytical skills and strategic thinking skills. Top rate :-)
I don't know anything about Chess. I'm still on Theory. But it seems like it's loaded with info and help so I'm going to give it 5 stars.
Excellent chess teaching app! Second Chess King app I've used, and I'm planning to use many more and pay for the pro version. Challenging, fun puzzles that are extremely instructive; great theory explanations that have strengthened my game dramatically. Beautiful and powerful interface.
Fantastic hands-on way to learn chess or take the rust off if you haven't played in a while.
Telling me to castle through check good job I can play I would be be learning wrong
Attention! You should have an internet connection on the first launch to verify your purchase!
* Added cloud sync option for statistics and bookmarks
* Added "Auto hints" option - you can use it to turn off automatic hints after wrong move attempts
* Added solved exercises graph on the statistics screen
* Added Tag (colored commentaries) option for bookmarks
* Improved puzzles sharing into images
* Various fixes and improvements