Take your Web meetings anywhere!
Join any web conference from your Android tablet or smartphone. Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android works with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done.
Experience high quality 2-way video on tablets and smartphones. Whether you're holding brainstorming sessions or making presentations, turning your online meeting into a video conference has never been easier!
What’s new in 10.5?
1. Usability improvements
2. Bug fixes
• Screen sharing from your device
• Wearables support
• Web conferencing on Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/5G
• Join via calendar or email, meeting number or URL, Meeting List, Cisco Jabber or Cisco Spark
• Wideband audio support
• Auto Connect Audio (Call-In, Call Back, Call using Internet)
• Callback to your video system via address
• High-quality, multipoint video with camera switcher
• Full-screen video and presentation view
• Voice-activated video switching
• View and chat with participants
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Q&A (Training Center and Event Center)
• Schedule, Start or Cancel meetings
• Start or Pause recordings
• Invite participants
• Mute participants
• Promote or Demote panelists (Training Center)
• Answer questions in Q&A Panel (Training Center)
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign-in via corporate account
• End-to-end encryption
• 16 languages
Have questions about WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit: http://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing/mobile-android-faq.html
Need support? Visit: http://support.webex.com/support
Android OS 4.1+
Screen sharing on non-Samsung devices requires OS 5.0+
Dual-core CPU is required for video. The following were tested and optimized for WebEx 2-way video:
• Google Nexus and Pixel Series
• Samsung Galaxy, Tab, and Note Series
• Sony Xperia Series
• OnePlus 3 and Lenovo Phab 2 Pro
• LG G Series
• HTC One
• Blackberry PRIV
WebEx service is not available in all countries. See www.webex.com for information.
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco WebEx services. Cisco WebEx may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.