- 13 exercises in just 7 minutes
- 3 difficulty levels
- Complete Speech
- Acoustic signals
- Workout and lap times individually adaptable
- Explanations of all exercises
- Animated Graphics
This fitness app is a variation of High Intensity Training (7 Minute Workout), whose origins lie in the known circuit training. After a warm-up different exercises to be completed in the prescribed time, all of which are extremely sweaty and exhausting.
In one study, the sports scientists insured by the Human Performance Institute in Orlando, that twelve exercises a day enough to build muscle and get the body in peak condition. So far you train endurance and strength usually separated, which take significantly more time to complete. But a high-intensity interval training will bring the same success in training as an extended aerobic exercise - in much lesser time.
Start walking with the MapMyWalk community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
Get customized workout plans and healthy daily meals to get fit fast.
1. State your fitness goal (weight loss, body recompositon, muscle gain)
2. We design your custom exercise program and diet plan
3. Follow the daily recommendations and get fit!
Skip the gym but get all the benefits. 8fit’s plans take 15-20 minutes and can all be done at home. 8fit’s app provides customized and highly efficient exercise and nutrition plans to make getting fit simple.
• Fat Burning
• Muscle Building
• Interactive videos
• Research-backed education
• Nutrition plans, tips, and guides
Most of fitness apps just draw a plan, but don't tell you how to get to there. 8fit solves this by including step-by-step instructions on:
• Exercise plans
• Foods to eat and avoid
• Full meal plans
We also explain the confusing world of nutrition, supplements, equipment and diets.
Our programs are inspired by the most important fitness programs: freeletics, starting strength, 5x5 and stronglifts programs.
- Quantified self goal setting
- Strength, Size and Endurance Training
- Scientific 7-minute Workout
- HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training
- Dynamic strength training
- Bodyweight exercises
- Foods for fat loss
- Perfect carb control
- Losing water weight
- Select Meal exclusions: gluten, dairy, meat, soy…
- Diet Filters: Paleo, vegan, vegetarian, Atkins and more!
You can use 8fit for free, or get a Pro recurring subscription for $5 a week or $25 every 3 months. The Pro edition includes customized Meal Plans, a Personal Coach and additional Workouts.
8fit is dedicated to our users. You speak, we listen! Constant feature updates ensure a 5-star experience and results you will be happy with.
'Google Play' - One of the Best Apps of 2013
● GPS mapped location, even without mobile signal.
● Offline maps* – download premium maps or create a saved map.
● Discover 1000's of route guides via the new discovery tab.
● Track recording – record your journey on the map share it and even add photos.
● Sports computer stats – view distance, speed, altitude and much more.
● Real time location sharing and tracking - BuddyBeacon **
● Active Route Navigation***
● Create - POIs and tracks using waypoints.
● ViewRanger lasts even longer - powersave mode in the GPS settings.
● Synchronize the app - Upload / download routes and tracks.
● Customize your profile – add profile and banner images.
● Personalized route suggestions.
● Record a track, navigate and view track stats on Android Wear™
FREE MAPS INCLUDED
● OpenStreetMap© & OpenCycleMap Global street & terrain mapping
● Bing Aerial Imagery, Ski map, Transport map.
Add official USGS / Accuterra topographic mapping for the whole of the USA. NR CAN maps are available for Canada as well as many other premium topographic maps for other countries across Europe, North America and also New Zealand. With ViewRanger, you can choose the best map to use and you'll always know your mapped location even where there’s no mobile signal.
Already a fan of ViewRanger? Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates:
Free Global open-source topographic maps are available online and can be cached for offline use.
It’s easy to record a track of your progress, so you can view your path and stats for every trip. Your tracks can be stored using your free web account (my.viewranger.com) or shared using Facebook or Twitter, you can even add photos using Flickr, Instagram and Picasa.
You can also use BuddyBeacon, our PIN protected real-time** location sharing feature.
Planning a trip? Use ViewRanger to create & follow your own routes or simply download one from our massive library of expert and community generated walks and cycle rides***. Our expert guided routes are created by publishers, outdoor brands and tourist boards.
Designed for hiking, walking, mountain biking, road cycling, climbing, trail running, skiing, winter sports, horse riding, 4x4, off roading, backpacking, air sports, photography and most outdoors activities.
Paid for Map choice available in over 22 countries:
USA (USGS/Accuterra), Great Britain Ordnance Survey, Ireland (OS Ireland and OS NI), Germany (BKG), France (IGN), Austria and Liechtenstein (Kompass), Belgium (IGN/NGI) Canada (NR Can), Czech Republic (DPA), Finland (NLS), Netherlands (Kadaster), New Zealand (LINZ), Norway (Statkart), Slovenia (NMA) Spain (CNIG), The Canaries Islands (Discovery Walking), Sweden (Lantmäteriet), Switzerland (Swisstopo), Denmark (Geodatastyrelsen), Madeira, Greece (TERRAIN Editions SA), Slovakia, (DPA), and parts of Italy.
*store in advance using 'Create Saved Map'. ** requires mobile signal. *** may incur additional charges. Free Global maps © OpenStreetMap contributors .
Need more info? visit: http://www.viewranger.com.
Any questions or feedback, please drop us an email: email@example.com
By combining a motivating community with the tools to lead a healthy lifestyle, PumpUp pushes YOU to achieve your goals! Share photos, track your fitness, and get inspired by over 1 million members of #TeamPumpUp. It’s no wonder PumpUp is featured all over the media, including The Next Web, Venture Beat, PC Magazine, Dragons’ Den, and more. With PumpUp, it’s never been easier to get fit!
● Photo sharing
● Customized workouts
● Activity logging
● Weight tracking
Snap a pic after a tough workout or before a healthy meal and share it with the community. You’ll love how incredibly positive everyone is and how inspiring you can be to others!
Enter your fitness goal, skill level, available equipment, and more to build the workout perfect for you! Follow along step-by-step with voice coaching and HD motion images for 500+ exercises.
Running, weightlifting, walking, dancing, cheerleading… whatever it is, log it with PumpUp! Our mascot, Pat, will keep you on track to achieve your goals.
Set a goal weight and track your progress. You’ll be surprised at how easy it is to achieve your goal weight with the positive reinforcement of our awesome community!
What are you waiting for? Join the PumpUp family and change your life TODAY!
The Runtastic Running & Fitness app uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as running, jogging, biking, walking, hiking and many more. The 4.5+ rated app tracks details like duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more of your cardio and strength training workouts to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach your exercise goals. You want to live a healthier life and be your best self? Download our easy-to-use tracker app today and benefit from great design and exciting features to pump up your workouts.
The Runtastic running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community with millions of registered users that is fun and motivational whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
FITNESS APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in LITE version)
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Show your friends where you are & draw motivation from their cheers
* Routes: Create, browse & find routes and save them to your Android phone
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics (duration, distance, pace, speed, heart rate, calories burned, elevation gain, time, post-workout hydration recommendation) during your workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics for elevation gain, pace, speed, heart rate, distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval run training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Geotagging: Take pictures during your workout and see them on the map on Runtastic.com
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Powersong: Activate Powersong to boost your motivation
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 and above)
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
* Sync your activities to Google Fit
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Android Wear Integration: Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook, Twitter & via email
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
This training program is your all inclusive sports endurance training program.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
The Runtastic Road Bike Tracker app has been developed with the needs of road bikers in mind & offers everything they could wish for. Runtastic Road Bike is ideal for all types of cycling activities, be it a casual ride across the park, an interval training on your road bike or race like Tour de France. Start GPS tracking your bike tours, races,training rides and benefit from comprehensive analyses. Experience biking on a new level!
ROAD BIKE APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in Lite version)
* Track bike rides via GPS: Distance, duration, speed, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
* LIVE Tracking & Cheers: Go LIVE and show your friends where and how fast you’re cycling & let them cheer you on for more motivation
* Route search: Browse & search thousands of bike routes (available in the app and on Runtastic.com)
* Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
* Maps (Google Maps): Details on your current location
* Offline Maps: Download & save maps to your smartphone
* Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
* Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
* Show current grade in %
* Determine cadence & speed during your velo tours with the Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Configure your display: You choose which values are shown during your rides
* Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
* Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate Powersong to boost motivation!
* Wind & weather conditions
* Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat, as well as graphs & training progress
* Open Street Map/Open Cycle Map Integration: Plan bike tours & discover new routes
* Share your routes & success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and via email
COMPATIBLE BIKING HARDWARE:
* Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones
* Runtastic Sports Armband
You can upload all your cycling workouts to Runtastic.com where they’re automatically added to your training log. Detailed information on your bike activities, comparisons with your friends, as well as further benefits help you stay motivated, improve your race times & reach your personal training goals. Hello, Tour de France!
Get the free Runtastic Road Bike app now!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
Happiness. It’s winnable.
HAPPIFY IN THE NEWS
ABC World News' Mara Schiavocampo
"I gave it a shot for 5 weeks...it works!"
The New York Times
"Each track contains bite-size quizzes, games and activities that guide you to seeing more positive aspects of your daily life."
The TODAY Show
"These are things you can do every day -- tasks you can complete and be rewarded for -- to feel better, reduce stress, live a better life, and actually be happy."
Katie Couric: World 3.0 on Yahoo
"You fill out a survey that evaluates what's keeping you from a high happiness quotient, then you're given games and activities that will boost your mood, like Uplift, Serenity Scene, and Gratitude Walk."
Fox 5's Laura Evans
"I absolutely love it. It's a cool and convenient way to keep your focus on being happy."
REAL USERS. REAL RESULTS.
"Life is more rewarding today. My burdens are lighter. Hands down I have more energy to live life, more energy to share." – Sally, Portland, OR
"I'm happier, and other people have noticed it and commented." – Jill L., Queensland, Australia
"At first I thought the idea of it seemed so ridiculous but the discipline of doing it every morning has helped me re-focus my energy into changing bad habits. I would recommend it because I see results." – D.U., Tacoma, WA
"I am being more proactive in my life and looking at the positives rather than negatives." – C.W., Maui, Hawaii
"Since completing a track, my Happiness score almost doubled. I am being kinder in my self-talk and I am enjoying little pleasures every day and truly appreciating things I used to take for granted." – Michelle G., Boyd, TX
"I am more productive, as a result, without even trying to be, because I have more energy and a better attitude in all I do." – Cathy T., Tucson, AZ
"I feel more positive, happier, and like I am dealing with stress more effectively." – Sarah Upton, Albuquerque NM
* Join a 4-week happiness track designed by an expert
* Complete happiness-boosting activities on the go
* Enjoy activities, quizzes, games, and polls in every Happify track
* Get support and feedback from the Happify community
CHOOSE A TRACK
Happify recommends daily activities that deliver the best results for you based on your goals:
* Cope better with stress
* Conquer negative thoughts
* Build self-confidence
* Fuel your career success
* …and much more!
86% of people who use Happify regularly report feeling better about their lives in 2 months!
Happify is free to download and use. You can upgrade to Happify Plus and get access to even more!
To upgrade your account, choose a monthly or yearly plan.
Monthly subscription: $11.99
Yearly subscription: $59.99
Terms and Conditions: http://www.happify.com/terms
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Moveguard is your individual training companion that adjusts to you by offering a customized fitness plan with the endurance sports of your choice. The training companion accompanies you while swimming, aquajogging, jogging, nordic walking and cycling.
A FITNESS APP BASED ON SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE
The fitness app was developed by the German Sport University Cologne on the basis of 5.000 performance diagnostics and the most recent findings on the fields of sports medicine and sports science. So, moveguard is the first fitness app which is based on scientific knowledge and which offers everyone optimal and individual training.
THE HEALTH CHECK
The fitness app is suitable not only for beginners and returners in the world of sports as well as for active athletes but also for people who wish to lose weight healthily. Before you start your training you need to measure your vital parameters and enter them in the free health check. Afterwards you will receive information on your health status. In the health check you can calculate your BMI as well as your metabolic rate at rest and your waist-to-height-ratio.
A CUSTOMIZED TRAINING PLAN
On the basis of your personal vital parameters and sporting habits the training companion plans your personal fitness plan and also helps you get fit and lose weight quickly if you are overweight. The 12-week fitness plan is set up with an individual training heart rate and workout time which both adjust to your changing training level when training regularly.
SUPPORT AND EVALUATION OF YOUR TRAINING
During the training the fitness companion logs the workout time and training heart rate and tracks via GPS the distance you have covered, your speed, and your route. After each training session and after the 12-week training plan you receive an evaluation of your training performance. In this way you always have an eye on your training progress.
- Training on a scientific basis
- A fitness trainer on your smartphone - have your training individually evaluated and accompanied
- Customized training on the basis of your vital parameters
- Track your speed, your route and the distance you have covered via GPS
- Use the training companion even if you are offline
- Have your health status calculated in the free health check
- BMI checking
- Calculate your waist-to-height-ratio
- Train with the endurance sports of your choice - swimming, aquajogging, jogging, nordic walking or cycling
- Stay flexible – train whenever and wherever you want
+ Great training plan. No need for a personal trainer now! *****
+ The training companion is easy to use and helps me lose weight. ****
+ Finally I have found a fitness app that is based on scientific facts. Now I can be sure that my training optimally suits my needs and my condition. *****
To control the intensity of exercise we recommend to use a Bluetooth 4.0 enabled heart rate monitor which you can connect to the fitness app during your training. Now the training companion is able to monitor your training heart training when you exercise. In this way moveguard makes sure that you always train in your optimal intensity zone without straining your heart unnecessarily.
NOTE: If you use a conventional heart rate monitor that consists of a chest strap and a watch, you can enter your training heart rate manually into the fitness app after each training session.
SAY NO TO OVERWEIGHT AND START INTO A NEW WORLD OF TRAINING!
Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms and conditions of moveguard: http://www.moveguard.de/en/terms-and-conditions/
NCSF Personal Trainer Calculators provide immediate information to optimize your training experience. Easily calculate the resistance for your client’s next set, determine the percentage of effort per exercise, or identify the nutritional needs of your client following an exercise bout based on caloric expenditure. The NCSF Personal Trainer Calculators provide essential information to maximize the time-effort relationship, create more effective programs, adjust intensities, and determine physiological metrics to demonstrate results. Put the science into your workouts without lengthy, long-hand calculations or textbooks. Evidence-based, peer reviewed data meets technology, allowing you to simply plug and program. The NCSF Personal Trainer Calculators will allow you to track physical performance, provide clients with instant feedback, and complete 11 different calculations in any fitness setting.
The NCSF Personal Trainer Calculator includes:
1 Rep Max – accurately predicts 1RM safely and effectively for any exercise
Multi-Repetition – accurately predicts the appropriate weight for a given number of repetitions based on 1RM
Percentage of Max Effort – estimates how hard a set of resistance training will be relative to max effort; great for programming progressions
Daily Energy Nutrient Intake – provides you with evidence-based nutrition recommendations for carbohydrate, protein, and fat in grams and calories per day based on physical activity level and cardiovascular risk
Caloric Expenditure – quickly determines calories expended from physical activity based on human research
Target Body Weight – accurately assesses weight loss adjustments based on current and goal body fat
Resting Metabolic Rate (Harris-Benedict) – estimates the number of calories expended per day based on gender, age, height, and weight
Resting Metabolic Rate (Lean Mass) – estimates the number of calories expended per day based on lean mass
Body Fat – rapidly provides body fat percentage from 3 site assessments
Body Mass Index (BMI) – identifies predicted risk for disease and compares with healthy values
Target Heart Rate – quickly identifies ideal heart rate training zones for effective aerobic training
Max HR Calculators – Determining Heart Rate Max is necessary to accurately identify an exerciser’s relative training zones for improved cardiorespiratory fitness or for competitive event preparation.
VO2max - Volume of Oxygen – Easily calculate your VO2max using the Astrand treadmill protocol, 1.5 mile run test or one-mile walk test and compare your aerobic capacity to the population norms.
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at email@example.com.
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Eesti, Latviešu, Lietuvių, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Svenska, Suomi, Čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어 , العربية, Українська, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, עִבְרִית, ภาษาไทย, हिन्दीة
Menstrual cycle and the period
Ovulation and fertility forecast
3-month summary on one screen
Notifications (Menstruation, Weight, BMT)
Tracking multiple calendars
Cervical mucus monitoring
Notifications (Menstruation, Weight, BMT, Contraceptive pill, Multivitamin pill , Breast self-exam, Ovulation, NuvaRing)
Cycle Overview (Send PDF file to an e-mail)
Note + Event time + Reminder
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the 3-month summary on one screen.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Menstruation, ovulation and fertility day forecast have to be understood as theoretical predictions which may not coincide with the actual menstruation, ovulation and fertility days.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
Keywords: menstrual, woman, fertility, ovulation, menstruation, pregnancy, period, cycle, period tracker
Are you using your smart phone or tablet in the late evening? Twilight may be a solution for you!
Recent research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep.
The cause is the photoreceptor in your eyes, called Melanopsin. This receptor is sensitive to a narrow band of blue light in the 460-480nm range which may suppress Melatonin production - a hormone responsible for your healthy sleep-wake cycles.
In experimental scientific studies it has been shown an average person reading on a tablet or smart phone for a couple of hours before bed time may find their sleep delayed by about an hour.
The Twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the flux of blue light emitted by your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
Get more from Twilight
1) Bed reading: Twilight is more pleasant on the eyes for night reading. Especially as it is able to lower the screen backlight far below the ability of the backligt controls on your screen
2) AMOLED screens: We have tested Twilight on an AMOLED screen for 2.5 years without any sign of depletion or over-burning. If properly configured Twilight causes less light emission (by enabling dimming) with more equal light distribution (dark areas of the screen such as the status bar get tinted). This may in fact increase your AMOLED screen life time.
Basics on circadian rhythm and the role of melatonin
- location - to find out your current sunset/surise times
- running apps - to stop Twilight in selected apps
- write settings - to set back-light
- network - access smartlight (Philips HUE) to shield you household light from blue
Automation (Tasker or other)
Related scientific research
Amplitude Reduction and Phase Shifts of Melatonin, Cortisol and Other Circadian Rhythms after a Gradual Advance of Sleep and Light Exposure in Humans Derk-Jan Dijk, & Co 2012
Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin Onset and Shortens Melatonin Duration in Humans Joshua J. Gooley, Kyle Chamberlain, Kurt A. Smith & Co, 2011
Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Efficacy of a single sequence of intermittent bright light pulses for delaying circadian phase in humans Claude Gronfier, Kenneth P. Wright, & Co 2009
Intrinsic period and light intensity determine the phase relationship between melatonin and sleep in humans Kenneth P. Wright, Claude Gronfier & Co 2009
The Impact of Sleep Timing and Bright Light Exposure on Attentional Impairment during Night Work Nayantara Santhi, Daniel Aeschbach & Co 2008
Short-Wavelength Light Sensitivity of Circadian, Pupillary, and Visual Awareness in Humans Lacking an Outer Retina Farhan H. Zaidi & Co, 2007
High sensitivity of the human circadian melatonin rhythm to resetting by short wavelength light. Lockley SW, Brainard GC, Czeisler CA. 2003
Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light: melatonin phase resetting and suppression Jamie M Zeitzer, Derk-Jan Dijk & Co 2000
For a desktop alternative, try RedShift (Linux) or on Windows the app which has no relation to this project whatsoever, whose name cannot be said aloud or whispered as it is a Trademark, lets call it Lord Voldemort of the blue light flux filtering apps.Guessed it? Let us know in the comments.
Die gespeicherten sportlichen Aktivitäten helfen dir, deinen Trainingserfolg zu überwachen und bieten dir die Möglichkeit, deine Fortschritte blitzschnell in einer Grafik zu überblicken.
Außerdem kannst du in einem Gewichtstagebuch alle wichtigen Werte deines Körpers wie BMI, Fettanteil, Gewicht, Hüft- und Taillienumfang notieren und so dein Ziel - egal ob Muskelaufbau oder Gewichtsreduktion - permanent im Auge behalten.
Alle Features nochmal im Überblick:
*Live Tracking via GPS
*Monitoring deiner gelaufenen Kilometer, Zeit, verbrannten Kalorien
*Überwachung deiner Körperwerte (BMI, Fettanteil, Gewicht)
*Maßgeschneidertes Benutzerprofil mit *Zielgewichtsangabe
*Unterstützung zahlreicher Sportarten
*Kein Datenverlust durch Backup auf externem Server
*Kostenlos für jedermann