Fun games for children from three to six years old (boys and girls). To play and learn about citizenship, civility, behaviors, sharing, friends, heritage, multiculturality. The games take place in a city that is linked to the World, through a Globe. Each time the child plays, he contributes a flower to the World. In this way, the importance of individual participation for the global good is introduced. Free exploration environment, without time limits or competition. According to curriculum guidelines of pre-school education, for fun activities at home and in kindergarten.
• Playground - share play areas - slides, sandbox, monkey game, soccer field
• Classroom - share play areas - little house, painting, reading, games and puzzles
• Behavior board - distinguish right from wrong – wait for your turn to talk, play with friends against fighting and shouting
• Cultures - dress with typical clothes and costumes from different countries
• Street - cleaning, painting and arranging monuments, garden benches, buildings
Improve learning about good behavior, sharing, friendship, countries and cultures, motor and eye coordination, attention and sense of orientation.
No request for personal data. No advertising. One free game, one single purchase to unlock all the games.
Connected to the website http://aprenderxxi.criamagin.com where you can see the global participation of children in the world Learn XXI and access pdfs of didactic exploration for parents and childhood educators.
Project co-funded by the European Union through the FEDER, Centro 2020 - "Learning 21: Game-based m-learning for children in kindergarten" - CENTRO-01-0247-FEDER-009828.