Crochet Graphghan Pattern Creator for your mobile device.
Comes with 4 free patterns. Download is free. To activate creation is $2.99
Crochet Graphghan patterns on your mobile device. Written crochet instructions are automatically generated for your graphghan crochet patterns. Included are the amount of thread/yarn needed and approximate finished sizes for your crochet pattern.
To create a graphghan crochet pattern, select Create a Crochet Graphghan pattern button. The graphghan crochet pattern editor will appear. Fill in the squares with any color you want.
You also can select from over 400 stamps, inserts and borders to apply to your crochet pattern.
Icons left to right in the Icon Bar.
1. Select color icon - select any color to draw with
2. Save icon - save your pattern
3. Pencil icon - fill in square on your pattern using your selected color
4. Eraser icon - erase filled in squares
5. Inserts icon - selectable display of small patterns to add to your pattern (like roses)
6. Stamps icon - selectable display of small stamp patterns to add to your pattern
7. Borders icon - selectable display of borders to add to your pattern. . Borders automatically wrap around your pattern.
8. Dropper icon - lets you extract a color from your pattern and add more of that color to your pattern
9. Bucket icon - use to fill selected area with your selected current color
10.Trim icon - remove squares from your pattern
11. Undo icon - undo each last change you made to the pattern
12. Redo icon - redo each changes you undid
13. Selection icon - select the area of the pattern you want to cut/copy and paste.
14. Cut icon - clear the filled squares under the selected area (see option 13)
15. Copy icon - copy the squares under the selected area (see option 13)
16. Past icon - paste cut or copied squares to the pattern
17. Zoom in icon - magnify the pattern
18. Zoom out icon - minify the pattern
19. Symbols icon - display a unique symbol for each different color in your pattern.
20. Camera icon - take a picture using your mobile device camera and convert it to a pattern
21. Picture icon - select a picture from your device and convert it to a pattern
22. Social media icon - Share your pattern using email, chat etc.
23. Resize bars - resize bars are display at the bottom right corner of your pattern. Drag them to resize your pattern
From all of us at CrochetDesigns.com to all of you who love to crochet.