• View earnings statements and receive alerts for each new pay statement
• Edit direct deposit accounts and distribution
• Access benefit information, including providers and covered dependents
• Receive alerts for new workflow tasks and approve on the go
Companies must license the mobile application through Ceridian. Once your company has licensed the application, you can log in using your existing Self-Service credentials.
Ceridian HR/Payroll is a leading solution in the small to medium size market today. It is trusted by HR/Payroll professionals for its quality and ease of use. Ceridian is an industry leader in Human Capital Management, which includes: Human Resources, Payroll, Tax Filing, Benefits Administration and Employee Assistance Programs.
• Preview and approve payroll from your Android device
• Employee level data entry and verification including; hours and earnings, employee deductions and employer contributions, net pay, and company totals
• Ensure data security with valid sign in
• A similar user interface as Ceridian HR/Payroll - no steep learning curve
• Paperless processing
• On-demand support from our Customer Service Team
As a Ceridian HR/Payroll user you can save more time, cut costs, and ensure legislative compliance with this flexible, mobile solution. Stay competitive, focus on what’s ahead, and let Ceridian take care of the payroll details.
To benefit from this app, you must be a Ceridian HR/Payroll Web customer. To learn more about the product, please visit us at http://www.ceridian.com/products/payroll-processing/small-business-payroll/index.html or call 800-729-7655.
Most of the valuable information available on the LifeWorks website is available on the LifeWorks Mobile app – formatted for easy navigation on your smartphone. Listen to podcasts and audio tracks, read articles and digital booklets and see what’s new in the monthly features. Our featured content is updated frequently, highlighting timely articles, audio, and other information.
Whatever issue you’re facing, whenever you need help or information, and wherever you are with your smartphone, LifeWorks Mobile brings you the support of the LifeWorks program.
The app is part of LifeWorks program, and is provided by your employer as an employee benefit, or by your school or insurance company, who will provide you with the login information.
It’s simple, easy and convenient:
➢ When you first open the app, you’ll be asked for you user ID and password, the same login you use to access the LifeWorks website on your computer.
➢ If you chose “Remember me” when you log in, you won’t need to log in again. You’ll just click on the icon and the app will open. Click again on “Need help” and the toll-free program number appears. One more click and you’re connected by phone with a LifeWorks consultant.
LifeWorks is also offered under the names LifeBalance, LifeMatters, inConfidence and MyARL. The LifeWorks app will work for all of these programs.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your Android device. Get the latest in point-of-sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Customers sign right on your device (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Gain business insights from Square Analytics
- Track inventory in real time
- Connects to receipt printer
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data, plus tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S. AND CANADA
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.
Time tracking on-the-go:
Get access to timesheets anytime, anywhere, and quickly enter time ― whether it is for attendance management, internal project costing, online billing of clients, or managing shared services resources. Add comments and submit your work directly from your Android device while it’s still fresh in your mind. Easily view the status of your timesheets. For businesses that require proof of who’s entering time, the app will snap a picture of the person entering time and record the location when time was entered.
Seamless access to project data:
Users can do a quick search and select relevant projects, tasks, or activities and enter time against
them. This time data gets automatically allocated to the projects and helps you stay on top of the
project status. You can use our advanced reporting to quickly analyze projects and accurately bill clients. Resource management capabilities within our cloud-based solution help you increase employee utilization.
Time off management made easy:
It is very easy for end users to submit their time off requests after choosing the desired time off type. Users can also quickly view their time off booking history, check their vacation balances, or browse
through their holiday calendar. These self-service capabilities empower the users and take the burden
off your HR & payroll teams.
Supervisors can quickly view employee hours and approve timesheets, time off, and expenses for their teams. Automatic reminders encourage on-time submission of timesheets and expenses. The approved time gets automatically synced with our cloud solution for further processing.
Expense management on-the-go:
Users can quickly create expense sheets and enter details about those expenses, including currency,
description, and whether they are billable or not. Users can attach snapshots of bills to respective
expense items, which means no more lost expense bills.
Track time on any Android device:
The Replicon Mobile Timesheet app supports all internet-connected Android devices that use Android OS version 4.0.3 or higher, and cloud-based delivery makes sure that data is seamlessly synced. This application is available for users on the latest technology platform (Gen3).
We welcome your valuable feedback:
Please send us your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're having trouble logging in, please reach us at 888-246-7500, or make sure you are registered at https://paychexonline.com from your desktop browser.
Now for the fun stuff! Paychex Flex keeps employers and employees connected to the most vital payroll and benefits features.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your company's plan options.
- Enter, review, and submit on the go.
- Resume payrolls started on your tablet or desktop.
Access vital information
- Payroll reports and cash requirements.
- Employee check stubs and tax documents.
- Employee profiles, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Retirement plan balances, participation rates, and employee eligibility.
- Health and benefits carrier information and member guides.
- Health and benefits employee enrollment and election information.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) tracking and alerts.
Access vital information
- Check stubs and W2s.
- Retirement balances, contributions, returns, and loans.
- Profile, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefit details, deductions, and contact information.
- FSA contributions, balances, claim, and reimbursement activity.
For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and double time if applicable.
=== New in version 3: ====
Updated for tax year 2015!
Added 8 deductions that can be set as pre-tax of post-tax deductions.
Each deduction can be customized to be a fixed $ amount or a % of the pay amount.
Also each deduction can be excluded from certain taxes, i.e. 401K as a pre-tax deduction will not be subject to Federal Withholding, but is subject to other payroll taxes.
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
Powerpay Web is one of the leading payroll solutions chosen by small business owners and trusted by payroll professionals for its ease of use, robust functionality, and industry leading support. In fact, over 37,000 Canadian businesses process their payroll using Powerpay today. Users will appreciate the familiarity of existing Powerpay processes in the newly styled application.
Securely login to the app, and with a few simple clicks, produce and pay your employees – anywhere, anytime.
Our customers say Powerpay Mobile is:
"Fantastic! Very intuitive. A great app. Good improvement over the first release."
Phillip Olcen of Mom’s Pantry Products
"Great for when I'm at work and do not have to be stuck in my office doing payroll. I can be out helping my customers."
Edward Attallah of Pita Pit (Manitoba)
"The Reports access is extremely handy when I am on the road due to the many questions I am asked."
George Vis of G.J. VIS ENTERPRISES INC.
• Process and submit regular and extra payroll runs
• Advanced job costing
• Rapid or regular time entry with employee search
• Perform employee hire / profile / bank deposits / status changes with ROE
• Enter deductions and contributions
• Online payroll reports
• Data verification and payroll preview
• Ensure data security with HTTPS transmissions and three levels of authentication – data is not stored on your device
• The same familiar interface you’re used to with Powerpay Web – no steep learning curve
• On-demand support from our award-winning Small Business Services Team
• Role-based security to manage access and delegate workload (Powerpay Plus ONLY)
As a Powerpay Web Mobile user you can save more time, cut costs, and ensure legislative compliance with this flexible, mobile solution. Stay competitive, focus on your business, and let Ceridian take care of the payroll details.
To benefit from this app, you must be an existing Ceridian Powerpay Web customer.
Now you can request leave, view your leave, see who's off and even approve leave (if you are an Approver) when you are away from your desk using the Android WhosOff application.
Use of the application requires an account with WhosOff.com
A free, 1 month trial lets you fully evaluate the complete system and see how WhosOff.com can help your business.
For Workday customers, the "Workday" app provides secure mobile access to your Workday enterprise cloud applications. The app also enables you to keep your important business transactions with you when you are on-the-go and away from your desk.
With the "Workday" app, you can:
• Search for people: Easily find your co-worker's business site, phone number, email address, work address, and position. With a simple touch, you can call or email a co-worker, or pull up a map of their business address.
• Navigate your directory: Use Workday's unique organizational swirl to view where employees are within your company, who they report to, who their peers are, and who reports to them.
• View and take action on your Workday business transactions: Initiate business transactions such as job changes, compensations adjustments, and more. Review and submit approvals, manage your To-Do lists, and complete your assigned tasks.
• Request time off and check time off balance: Check your time off balance and submit time off requests to your manager, no matter where you are.
• View your payslips: See your next pay date and review the details of your recent payslips.
• Capture expense receipts: Snap a photo of an expense receipt at the time of the expense.
• Provide feedback, take notes, view timeline: From the worker profile, send feedback to a co-worker, take personal notes about a co-worker or take a look at the important events in an employee's history.
• Make informed decisions: Always have access to your latest business metrics via charts and dashboards on your Android device.
• Sign-In with a PIN: Use a personal identification number to quickly sign-in to the app.
• Track Time: Enter the amount of time you spend on a project or check into work using a virtual time clock. Either way, you'll be able to submit time directly from your iPhone.
• Change Profile Photo: Update your profile image with an existing photo or take a new one with your device camera.
To use the "Workday" app:
• Your company must be a Workday customer.
• The app must be enabled by your system administrator.
• You must be an authorized user for the app.
See the Application License Agreement for details.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Get your free trial at www.7shifts.com and you’ll be scheduling your employees with ease in minutes.
How it works for managers:
- Create the schedule in minutes, not hours
- Shifts are automatically emailed and text messaged to staff
- Approve or decline shift trades
- Approve or decline time off requests
- Track staff availability
- Time off and availability are plotted directly onto the schedule for you
- Communicate with employees
- Reduce labor costs and overtime
How it works for employees:
- Access your schedule
- See who you are working with for upcoming shifts
- Request shift trades
- Request time off
- Submit your availability
- Communicate with your co-workers
The 7 shifts team's focus is to make employee scheduling easier for managers in the restaurant industry. You will quickly see how scheduling your staff is simpler when everything is managed in one spot.