Most of the valuable information available on the LifeWorks website is available on the LifeWorks Mobile app – formatted for easy navigation on your smartphone. Listen to podcasts and audio tracks, read articles and digital booklets and see what’s new in the monthly features. Our featured content is updated frequently, highlighting timely articles, audio, and other information.
Whatever issue you’re facing, whenever you need help or information, and wherever you are with your smartphone, LifeWorks Mobile brings you the support of the LifeWorks program.
The app is part of LifeWorks program, and is provided by your employer as an employee benefit, or by your school or insurance company, who will provide you with the login information.
It’s simple, easy and convenient:
➢ When you first open the app, you’ll be asked for you user ID and password, the same login you use to access the LifeWorks website on your computer.
➢ If you chose “Remember me” when you log in, you won’t need to log in again. You’ll just click on the icon and the app will open. Click again on “Need help” and the toll-free program number appears. One more click and you’re connected by phone with a LifeWorks consultant.
LifeWorks is also offered under the names LifeBalance, LifeMatters, inConfidence and MyARL. The LifeWorks app will work for all of these programs.
• View earnings statements and receive alerts for each new pay statement
• Edit direct deposit accounts and distribution
• Access benefit information, including providers and covered dependents
• Receive alerts for new workflow tasks and approve on the go
Companies must license the mobile application through Ceridian. Once your company has licensed the application, you can log in using your existing Self-Service credentials.
Ceridian HR/Payroll is a leading solution in the small to medium size market today. It is trusted by HR/Payroll professionals for its quality and ease of use. Ceridian is an industry leader in Human Capital Management, which includes: Human Resources, Payroll, Tax Filing, Benefits Administration and Employee Assistance Programs.
• Preview and approve payroll from your Android device
• Employee level data entry and verification including; hours and earnings, employee deductions and employer contributions, net pay, and company totals
• Ensure data security with valid sign in
• A similar user interface as Ceridian HR/Payroll - no steep learning curve
• Paperless processing
• On-demand support from our Customer Service Team
As a Ceridian HR/Payroll user you can save more time, cut costs, and ensure legislative compliance with this flexible, mobile solution. Stay competitive, focus on what’s ahead, and let Ceridian take care of the payroll details.
To benefit from this app, you must be a Ceridian HR/Payroll Web customer. To learn more about the product, please visit us at http://www.ceridian.com/products/payroll-processing/small-business-payroll/index.html or call 800-729-7655.
Timesheet Mobile is the preferred employee timekeeping and location tracking solution for Builders, Contractors, Healthcare, Security, Transportation, Event Planners, and all Trades with Mobile Employees.
Time and Location Tracking:
Punch in and out with the click of a button.
Log time against Jobs & Tasks.
Add Jobsite Notes.
Captures Employee GPS coordinates when they Punch in and out.
Timesheets and Reports via Web Based Account:
Excel Reports detailing Employee shifts and labor hours.
Excel Reports detailing labor hours per Job.
Import Timesheets to Quickbooks for fast Payroll and Customer Invoices
More report and import options available (contact us).
NOTE: REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION TO WEB BASED SOFTWARE. Visit www.timesheetmobile.com to get free trial.
To use this application, your employer must have a corresponding Timesheet Mobile™ subscription configured for usewith our Timesheet Mobile Apps. Contact your employer for details.
Ver 1.4 or later are now ads on the app.
I paid version without ads is to create upon request.
※ If you encounter an error, we will support it at any time,
Up reports, etc. are greatly appreciated.
We only work with to ensure ※ Galaxy S.
For further trouble is expected to be restored.
· Emitted from the widget, you can register the withdrawal.
You can see the accumulation of data is monthly data.
You can Email · monthly data.
⇒ comma-delimited format
If you set the hourly wage · display monthly data, the amount paid for the current month to screen widgets
• Time can be specified in units of revaluation.
1 minute 5 minutes 10 minutes 15 minutes 30 minutes
Once you have registered your work hours • By default, when it is reflected in the attendance register.
To use the features of Gmail accounts, e-mail, please set the password.
Registration has been made possible across a fire.
You only have to register in advance Pattern can reflect the pattern in the Time entry screen.
There is no limit to the number of registered patterns.
[Menu] ⇒ [more] ⇒ [Settings employment patterns]
Hourly or daily pay can be set for each pattern
Overtime · calculate the time is now midnight.
Calculation method is as follows.
Overtime ⇒: calculate the time beyond 8 hours
Midnight hour ⇒: Calculate the time to 5:00 the next morning - 22 hours
· Implemented a set closing date.
The default is the end of the month.
Been fixed so that you can set up to 35:59 set the clock.
Registration pattern was implemented.
Overtime, night support
* Simple and intuitive: you'll be tracking your billable hours and expenses within minutes of installing the app.
* Safe and dependable: on the Market since 2009, TimeClock is rock solid and trusted by thousands of users around the world.
With your free TimeClock Connect account, you get:
* Instant, automatic back-up for peace of mind: no matter what happens your phone, your data is always safe and accessible online.
* A better way to view and manage your data: looking at data on your laptop or desktop is a lot easier than using a small mobile display.
* Optional invoice system: the easiest way to create professional looking invoices directly from your TimeClock data - no more spreadsheets! More information about invoices can be found below.
* Set your hourly rate for each client and TimeClock will calculate your earnings.
* Round your work times by specifying an optional billing increment for each client - from one minute up to one hour.
* Flat fee activities are supported where the client is charged a fixed amount for a job regardless of the time worked.
* Track your time as you're working by clocking in and clocking out - or manually enter complete time records in the past or future.
* Powerful note entry/management capabilities.
* Track expenses along with your billable hours. Set up predefined expenses for recurring expense items. Manage and export your expenses from the app or from your TimeClock Connect account.
* Track Mileage Expenses by providing a mileage reimbursement allowance and then entering the distance traveled OR providing starting and ending odometer readings.
* View and edit all time records within the app. You can go back and change the start and end times, billing rate, notes - any field can be edited.
* Customize your spreadsheet export: you pick which data columns are exported, the order of the columns and the type of summary information.
* Each time record contains: client, notes and a secondary data field that defaults to "Project", but you can change this to whatever suits your business: Location, Task, Job etc.
* While working, you may quit the app or even turn off the phone - the time will be tracked until you restart the app and stop the timer.
* SD Card database backup / restore
* Note: TimeClock does not automatically calculate overtime nor does it support multiple simultaneous timers.
Invoice System Features:
+ Simple, easy to use web interface.
+ Create new invoices in just a few clicks using your time records and expenses synced from the app. You won't believe how quick and easy it is!
+ Payment tracking - including partial payments.
+ Bill for materials as well as labor - items can be taxed at different rates.
+ Complete invoice lifecycle history log for each invoice.
+ Customize your invoices with your company logo.
+ Download PDF files to print - or email them to clients from within TimeClock Connect.
+ Try it free for 30 days. Afterwards, it's only $5/month for unlimited invoices.
Take the pain and time out of employee scheduling. When I Work uses text messaging, email and the web to communicate, alert and notify your staff about the work schedule.
Try When I Work with your business free for 30-days. There’s no risk and no credit card is required to try.
When I Work is free to use with up to 5 employees and then as low as $1 per employee, per month for more than 5. See all pricing options at: http://wheniwork.com/pricing
FEATURES FOR BUSINESSES
✔ Create, update, cancel and publish shifts
✔ Fill open shifts in seconds with SMS alerts to staff
✔ Send employees SMS text and email alerts about the schedule
✔ Monitor and moderate time-off requests and shift trades
✔ View employee contact information and schedules
✔ Add/Edit/Invite employees
✔ Add/Edit positions
✔ Add/Edit locations
✔ Add/Edit job sites
✔ Google Maps integration for job sites
KEY FEATURES FOR EMPLOYEES
✔ View work schedule anytime, anywhere
✔ View and accept available open shifts
✔ Request shift trades with other employees
✔ Get directions to job sites
✔ Allow shift drops with other employees
✔ View colleagues’ contact information
✔ Request time off
✔ Monitor requests
-Reload history from SD
-Install to SD
-Import job names & desc
Features at a glance:
- Calculate hours and pay worked on the job by simply clocking in and clocking out.
- Track the GPS location on a map with a pin location of all employee clock in & clock out events.
- Allow or block employees from editing their time sheet data remotely with a press of a button.
- Calculate hourly employee paycheck data easily.
- Track and calculate mileage by per mile rate
- Track and calculate employee expenses.
- Track and calculate used and available vacation hours.
- Track and calculate used and available sick hours.
- Track and calculate over time hours.
- Track employee comp time.
- Track employee cash advances.
- Auto punch out and in for Lunch
- Email your time sheets as attachments to anyone as a spreadsheet (.csv).
- Run reports quickly and simply by providing a date range.
- *NEW FEATURE Cloud backup, protect all of your important time punch data (free with purchase of app).
- Available for Android and Apple (search iTimePunch in the Apple store) operating systems.
- Affordably priced for everyone.
- Purchase once per device, own it forever for that device. Never pay a monthly fee.
If you have hourly employees, this is your solution. Give the app to each employee on their mobile device, where they will clock in and out of work from anywhere, giving each employee the flexibility to send you their time sheets on demand.
Employees will instantly know how much they have earned, how much vacation and sick time they have and will be able to easily enter and track expenses such as travel or fuel costs.
Know where your employees are while they are clocked in. With iTimePunch, every time an employee clocks in or out, their GPS location is recorded, and then every hour while your employee is clocked in their GPS location is recorded as well. These GPS locations are then part of the time sheet report the employee emails their "Boss" from the application. Within this report is a clickable screen with links that open a map with pins showing the exact GPS location where the employee clocked in and out and also their location every hour while clocked in.
*New feature. iTimePunch now has a backup feature that automatically backs up your device time punch data to our cloud backup service. Restore your backed up cloud data to your device easily within the app (Device backup can be restored to like devices. Cross platform backup restore such as backup from iPhone, restore to other manufacturer is not supported at this time) must be Apple device to Apple device.
We will do our very best to backup your iTimePunch device data, however there are a few things you should know. Your internet connection must be working on the device for the backup to function. We will not be liable in any way for your data. Data backup is always your responsibility solely. This backup service is provided "as is", without any implied warranty to the user. You accept these terms by purchasing and downloading our application, iTimePunch.
Please see our full terms and conditions: http://www.itimepunch.com/terms-and-conditions/
Please note, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please note, the map described above is not a live map. The "Boss" must be emailed the employees Timesheet to view GPS locations on this map.
Give iTimePunch a try right now. We know you will be satisfied because we built this app for our own small business first and use it every day ourselves.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive pure Android user interface with support for gestures such as swipe between tabs, and long-press actions.
Free edition stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the Personal (up to 5 jobs) or Pro (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the free edition until you're ready to buy.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
If you love HoursTracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@cribasoft.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.
Create your shifts patterns so it can be used for a person who works shifts as well.
Save your daily working information, it will be displayed in the monthly list of the time card and on the calendar.
Manage and track absence, paid leave, TOIL (time off in lieu )'s total days and support overtime (OVT1), (OVT2) hours,Working Early(EA) hours.
※Pay ver No ads
From "Menu", select "Base Setting" and create your working shifts patterns. Select "Base Setting" → move to Setting screen.
1. Input your company's Start day of counting. When you tap this button, a calculator will be popup.
2. Create patterns. Tap each pattern, then move to Pattern setting screen.
＊Pattern Setting screen＊
1. Tap "Color" button to select a color for each pattern. There are 10 colors to choose from. ＊This color will be displayed on the calendar.
2. Input your company's Base working hours, Overtime hours OVT1 and OVT2.
3. How to input break time: For example, you have one hour break. Input "01:00" and tap "OK".
4. When you finish entering all, tap "OK", then move back to Setting screen.
5. Tap "Ok" again in the Setting screen to save the data.
6. You can create 3 different patterns with the same way and can be also changed pattern name.
Buttons from the left-bottom of the calendar;
"Today" button: Tap this button to go back to today's date.
"Left" and "Right" buttons: You can move the date to right and left.
"Time Card" button: Move to Time Card screen. You can see here the monthly attendance record.
＊How to enter attendance time and other information of your daily work.＊
1. Tap "Touch here to enter" of the lower part of the calendar.
2. Then move to Working Hours screen.
＊Working Hours screen＊
1. Time&Day display
2. Memo: You can save notes here.
3. There are 3 buttons;
TOIL ( time off in lieu )
Select one for your day. ＊When tap these buttons, move to the calendar automatically.
4. When you want to edit the data you have entered, tap "Edit" button, then move to Edit screen.
5. Select a pattern.
6. When you tap "IN" ( arriving time at work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
7. When you tap "OUT" ( leaving time from work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
8. When you want to edit arriving time and leaving time, tap "Edit" button.
＊Time Card screen＊
1. Tap "Time Card" button on the calendar, then move to the Time Card screen. Working Days, Absence Days, Paid Leave Days, TOIL Days, Base, Overtime (OVT1 & OVT2), and Sum will be displayed in the list so you can track the attendance records at one view.
2. Press "Menu" button, then select "Email" button to send the time card records by email.
1. Base Setting: Create your working shift patterns and start day of counting here.
2. Mark: Tap "Mark" or "Mark2" button → Select one mark you want to add on the calendar → Tap the date you want to add the mark. The mark will be displayed on the date you selected.
＊Mark can be deleted by selecting the same mark and tap twice.
3. Setting: You can select start a day of the week for the calendar etc…
4. Password: Set password.
5. Backup: You can save the data to SD card.
Track your time with this time clock. Check in, check out, all on your phone with Android Time Card Free. Then, at the push of a button, e-mail your timesheet to yourself, even in the free version, all with Android Time Card Free! :-)
-Install to SD
(paid ver only)
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Español (Toni Rubio)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Nederlands (Albert Maat)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo)
• Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie)
• Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta)
• Norsk (Stian Pareliussen)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.