I think it might be time for me to go. I have used this app for years, and have even donated. But lately I've been realizing that I get notifications pretty late, even though I have push notifications enabled. To test this hunch, I downloaded a separate woot-watching app to use alongside this one. Especially on today's woot-off, this app was significantly behind, if it ever alerted me at all. I've continued to use it because I vastly prefer this interface to all of the others I have tried, but I have zero chance of nabbing a coveted bag of deal with this app at this time.
Picture problem Tapping picture just shows sequence of same picture at assortment of resolutions and croppings.
Almost a year since the last update. I've been using it for years but I guess it's time to move on.
needs to be updated and remove unused categories
Great app, been using for years
* Fixed bug downloading new items. (Woot, keep your API consistent, please!)
* Added the item Specs to the description
* Fixed Shirt Images so you can tap for a detailed image
* Fixed Woot-Offs. Sorry about that.
* Makes you jump 0.13% higher
* Retired the non-fancy UI since it's terrible. Just... terrible.
* New and exciting bugs. See if you can find them!
Free samples, weekly ads & a coupon everywhere you shop inside The Coupons App!
GoSpree. Shop.Dine.Play. Browse for value-for-money deals and exclusive offers.