Real Photography: Enjoy beautiful daily homepage images and set them as your phone’s wallpaper with one click.
- Sign in to begin earning Rewards for the searches you do in the app (US residents only), and redeem them for gift cards and other prizes.
- Sync your bookmarks across your Bing apps on other devices.
Simple and fast browsing
- Start with the search box and click on a result to open it up in a built-in browser, or go straight to the browser shortcut from the app menu.
- Use multiple tabs
- Take a screenshot, bookmark, or share anything you open in the browser
- Customize Safe Search and privacy settings for safe and worry-free browsing on your phone.
- Use shortcuts in the app menu to access weather, news, trending images quickly.
Easily find the information you need when you’re on the go. The new minimalist design puts the focus on your results so you can get the information you need in a snap.
• Get instant suggestions as you type with Search Assist.
• Go hands-free with Voice search.
• Find local results faster with combined map and list view (US only).
• Swipe right to toggle between web, image, and video results.
• Clear your search history and set Safe Search preferences in Settings.
• Refine your query by tapping the arrows next to keyword suggestions.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/193847
The new app for everything you’ll ever need.
Completely redesigned to be
New and unique: Live Search.
Find what you need on your doorstep without searching for ages.
Your favourite functions just got even better.
Enjoy intuitive access to all the services you love.
Phone directory: find and store private and business addresses.
Caller ID: Displays caller's name and address before you accept the call.
Weather: local forecasts featuring precipitation diagrams and five-day forecasts, radar and text-based forecasts.
Timetable, Map, Routing, Cinema, TV guide, Search
Mute incoming call-center calls.
Note that search.ch does not collect personal data nor pass such data to a third party. In particular no contact or calendar data will be transmitted.
In version 2.0 of the android app new functions where added which need further permissions.
Read below what each permission is needed for:
Needed to sort the phone directory results by distance and for using the current position in the services Meteo, Timetable, Map and Routing.
Read contact data:
Used in Caller ID for finding out whether the caller already exists in your contacts in which case no lookup in the phone directory is needed.
Write contact data, Your accounts:
Needed for the "save contact" function in the phone book.
Add/modify/read calendar events:
Needed in the Timetable service for directly adding an itinerary to the calendar. Unfortunatley the permission "read calendar events" is needed for this process to work as well.
All Services need this as all the information comes from our server.
Read phone state and identity:
Essential for caller ID.
Read call log
This is used for the feature to search numbers from the call history
Automatically start at boot:
Necessary for caller ID to work reliably on Android 4.0 devices.
Note: To avoid that search.ch will start a background process at boot just disable caller identification in the options menu.
You can also view offline when internet is not available.
Across thousands of domains--with more continually added--Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you.
Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in the Apple Siri Assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine. Domains covered by Wolfram|Alpha include:
STATISTICS & DATA ANALYSIS
Electricity & Magnetism
Animals & Plants
DNA Sequence Lookup
Human, Mouse & Fruit Fly Genomes
UNITS & MEASURES
DATES & TIMES
Current & Historical Weather
PLACES & GEOGRAPHY
PEOPLE & HISTORY
Historical Events, Periods & Countries
Historical Numerals & Money
CULTURE & MEDIA
Television Networks & Programs
WORDS & LINGUISTICS
SPORTS & GAMES
Color Names & Systems
MONEY & FINANCE
Cost of Living
HEALTH & MEDICINE
Medical Test Data
FOOD & NUTRITION
WEB & COMPUTER SYSTEMS
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
- Image gallery: tapping on an image shows you the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe left/right for browsing additional images
- Descriptions from Wikidata: when searching, each search result now contains a quick description that helps to contextualize the result. These descriptions are also shown in other areas of the app, like Nearby
- Article suggestions: scroll to the bottom of an article to see suggestions about what you could read next
- Saved pages: save select pages for offline reading and browse them even when you don't have a data connection
- Nearby: learn more about what's around you by getting links to articles about things that are near your current location
- Language support: seamlessly switch to reading Wikipedia written in any language
- Table of contents: swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily
- Wikipedia Zero: data charges waived for participating mobile operators
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press "More", then "About the Wikipedia app", then "Send app feedback".
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia
Unknown caller? The Caller ID feature shows you who's calling, regardless of whether the call is from a mobile phone or landline. Or you can input any number for a reverse phone lookup at any time!
• Search people by name or phone & you can find new contacts, sales leads, relatives…anyone!
• Filters billions of public records to deliver robust, easy-to-read profiles
• Continually updated with current phone numbers & addresses
• Caller ID and reverse phone lookup lets you find out what phone number is calling
• Keeps track of who calls you, so you can easily lookup any missed calls in the app
Still not convinced? Try us free for two days and get unlimited access to people's profiles. This includes, when available, full names, phone numbers, ages, photos, address history, relatives, work, education history and any aliases they may have. After that, the basic features are free to use indefinitely and you can purchase individual profiles for only $0.99. If you are running more than 10 searches a month, monthly memberships are a great value at $9.99 for unlimited mobile-only access or $19.99 for unlimited access from both web or mobile. Authorize your purchases or membership with your iTunes password. Your membership will auto-renew each month. You can cancel the subscription at any time through iTunes.
We love to hear from our customers! Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Find Intelius Terms & Conditions at http://www.intelius.com/useragreement.php.
XDA Developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/supercharge-search-with-search-everything/
Search Everything helps you locate files, by just typing in their name. It indexes your files and folders on your android device by filename so that they can be easily searched. The result is instant search results to your files!
- Instant search results!
- Open files with a simple click
- Supports SD card
- Ability to force open files with other apps
- Sharing of search items
- Delete files and folders
- Open location of files and folders
Make sure you have a file browser app installed(l recommend ES File Explorer) in order to open folders and open file locations.
Head over to XDA to request features: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-search-everything-faster-file-t2808748
More updates to come.
Download our new Game! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marlon.highrocket.android
+ Rapid launch of the app
+ Rich-featured search box and the ability to do quick search in many services (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, eBay, Wikipedia)
+ Advanced features for effective browsing and sharing content
1. Fast readiness for entering query immediately after launching
2. Autocomplete search query
3. Easy choice of service for search
4. Collection of shortcuts of popular websites includes news, sports and social networks.
5. Easy managing of Bookmarks list
6. Smart visual history for fast access to the recent visited websites
7. Integrated readability function for transforming large articles into convenient view for reading
8. Interactive page with various Widgets:
Inspiring Quotes, Search Trends, App of The Week and others.
If you find a bug please send us your feedback directly from the application or just write to email: email@example.com
If you like our app please write a good review in the App Store and share link to the app with your friends.
Enjoy browsing the Web with this amazing app!
You can continue to activate microphone by pressing the "b" button. To see more answers, you can swipe left or right inside it. You can also swipe up or down to see more web search results. To close the virtual watch window on your android phone, simply tap anywhere outside. To move it, just touch and hold the frame. Touch the title of each web answer to see the detail in the full browser. If you shake your phone and don't see the Torque pop-up window, you may need to add Torque to your "protected apps" in your phone's security and privacy settings.
- Launch Skype, start Facebook. (launch any app installed on your phone)
- Call or text someone in Outlook.com contact (one hand command & control)
- Take notes (dictation into your email or OneNote)
- Set alarm at 7pm (set your alarm clock)
- What’s the weather like in London? What is the temperature in New York? (world weather)
- Any Indian restaurant nearby? Local shoe repair? (local business search)
- Seahawks score? (up to date sports)
- What is 15% of 86? What is 75 times 46? (calculator by voice)
- What time is it in Paris right now? (world clock)
- What is stock price of Apple? Stock price of IBM? (up to date US stock price information)
- The capital of Italy? How old is Google CEO? How tall is Yao Ming? (simple QnA)
- Delta 25? Flight status of United 808? (flight status)
- How is traffic in Los Angeles? Local traffic? (current traffic map in your area)
- Any news from Microsoft? (web search, click to open on default browser)...
Torque supports following Android Wear watches:
- Asus ZenWatch
- LG G watch
- Samsung Gear Live
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
Export of bookmarks to text file.
Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
LitRes online book store support.
Text to Speech (TTS) support.
Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
Customizable tap zone and key actions.
Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
Can read books from zip archives.
Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
Select text using double tap (optional).
Similar to FBReader, Aldiko, AlReader, Nook, Laputa, Moon+ reader.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
CoolReader requires following permissions:
WAKE_LOCK - to control screen backlight
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to access SD card
INTERNET - to use online catalogs
CoolReader is free, open source (GPL), multiplatform project.
Project homepage on SourceForge is http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
To donate this project, you can buy Cool Reader Gold ($10), Silver ($3) or Bronze ($1) Donation package from Market
Please go to the following address to install the latest Bing app for Android:
Whatever you're looking for, Bing can find it and help you get there—down the street, the other side of the world, or somewhere in between—Bing has the answer.
See amazing daily images on the Bing home page and tap a hotspot for more info about the subject.
Tell Bing what you are looking for with voice-activated search, even addresses, when you need to be hands-free.
Find out what deals, shops, restaurants, and much more, are near you.
See movie ratings, read reviews, and get info about where and when it’s playing so you can pick the perfect flick.
Easily share images, results, deals, and more with your Facebook friends, in email, or text message.
Get walking, transit, and driving directions with current traffic conditions and maps.
Includes offline dictionary
The FREE Talking Translator / Dictionary / Word of the day / Daily word app is packed with features:
- Supports 30+ languages.
- Includes offline dictionary
- Word of the day - (also in widget; and daily notifications - turn them off in Settings)
- Sentence correction
- Transcription / transliteration for many languages
Speak a sentence and hear the translation!
Note: The app offers a very large number of languages for translation. Not all languages have voice support.
- Learn the language you always wanted to learn! A great multi language tutor for Spanish and other languages like German, Russian, French, Japanese, Chinese and Korean etc.
* Please note that we do not have any control over payments and downloads. So please do not contact us regarding payment or download issues. We are always happy to help with the app features!
- voice recognition for all major languages (new feature)
- eMail or SMS the translation
- copy to paste in other apps
- translation history
Now available on iPhone too - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/talking-translator!/id579870510?mt=8
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
For example, Spanish is spoken in countries like United States, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Ecuador and others.
With Talking Translator learning apps, you can learn Spanish for free. Moreover, most major languages are available - English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Czech and Brazilian Portuguese.
Learn the languages using the Daily Word feature. Get a Daily Word / Word of the day in language of your choice.
This app supports the following web based translators:
WorldLingo Translator and
Please send your feedbacks to firstname.lastname@example.org