Automate your Time Recording punches with NFC tags, with support for check-in, check-out and task switching.
Setup is easy:
• Get a bunch of writable NFC tags.
• Use this app to write the "punch" commands to the NFC tags.
• Done. Each scan of such a tag performs the according action.
• NFC tags needs to be NDEF-compatible, e.g. NTAG203
• Task and client names are stored on the NFC Tag. If the Time Recording app cannot find a matching task later-on when scanning a tag it will create a new task with the given names (which comes in handy if you want to have other Time Recording app users or app installations use the same task names)