- Easy to use menu.
- Simple steps to print your favorite photos, web pages, emails (Gmail only) and documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text).
- Scan directly to your Android device.
- Save scanned images to your Android device or email them (PDF, JPEG).
- Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
- No computer and no driver required.
- The remote print function enables you to print from anywhere. (Your machine needs to support Google Cloud PrintTM to use this function.)
- NFC function is supported, this enables you to print or scan by simply holding your mobile device over NFC mark on your machine and tapping the screen.
*Memory card needed for printing and scanning.
*HVGA (320x480 pixels) or larger screen is needed on your Android device.
*As the remote print function is based on Google Cloud Print(TM), you must first register your machine in your Google account. For detailed information, please see the Google Cloud Print Guide available on the Brother support website (http://solutions.brother.com/).
*To use the NFC function, both your mobile device and your machine need to support NFC. There are some mobile devices with NFC that cannot work with this function. Please visit our support website (http://solutions.brother.com/) for a list of supported mobile devices.
[Compatible Print Settings]
- Paper Size -
4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 89 x 127 mm)
- Media Type -
- Copies -
Up to 5
*Compatible print settings will depend on the selected device and function.
[Compatible Scan Settings]
- Document Size -
4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 89 x 127 mm)
Card (2.16" x 3.58" / 55 x 91 mm)
- Scan Type -
Black & White
*Compatible settings will depend on the selected device and function.
Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
(print, printer, scan, scanner, photo, pic, image, AIO, document, PDF, JPEG, Brother, Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text)
Android OS Ver4.0以降
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/ emails / email attachments/ web pages/ image from camera.
> Supports contents at Google Drive / Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
* M262x/282x/267x/287x Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
In addition to wireless printing*1 capabilities for photos*2 & documents*3 from smart devices, you can also scan & save photos & documents to your phone.
If you would like, you can monitor Print Status (e.g. ink remaining) and view the online instruction manual.
-Easy to choose paper size and media type
-Easy to print up to 39 different photos
-Bordered or borderless prints
-Seamlessly scan & save photos as PDF or JPEG
-Optimized document printing for MS Office & pdf files*4*5*6
-Upon activating PPS, auto printer-search under the wireless network becomes available
- Easily print Web pages from your browser by choosing PPS from “Share”
-Online instruction manual*7, for your reference
-In case of low ink, you can check ink and buy them online. Energy-saving & silent mode settings are also available*7
*1: In order to access PIXMA printing capabilities, printers must be connected to a wireless network
*2: Only jpeg files supported
*3: Incorrect print results may occur if data does not display properly on the screen.
*4: Appropriate printer-settings required. Document-print icon may not appear in the main menu if not set correctly.
*5: Function not available in certain countries or regions. Not available when document-print icon does not appear in the main menu.
""*6: Function available for Android 3.0.0 and above. Not available when document-print icon does not appear in the main menu.
*7: Not available for some printers
Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA MX450 series, MX520 series, MX720 series, MX920 series, MG3500 series, MG5500 series, MG6500 series, MG7100 series
Devices running Android 2.3.3 and later
Japanese, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper
Letter (8.5""x11"" 21.5x28 cm), A4, A5, 4""x6"" (10x15 cm), 5""x7"" (13x18 cm), 8""x10"" (20x25 cm), A3, A3+ (13""x19"" 33x48 cm ), 10""x12"" (25x30 cm)
*8: The media type & paper size depend on your printer specification
1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. You can crop any part of the images to make a new one.
Note: If your phone's OS is under 4.0 and not rooted, this app will not be able to capture an image
snapshot screen capture
It supports Bluetooth Printing in Android OS.
Bluetooth Smart Printing
It enables you to choose printing quality, color, margin during Bluetooth printing in Android.
Downloading will make the application be merged into send/ share burton of default printing function to add option change.
Quality option: High, Normal, Draft
Color option: Color, Black & White
Margin Option: to adjust margin according to paper size
Printer selection: to browse and select the bluetooth printer.
Built for Dell laser printers, Dell Mobile Print is a free app for direct printing of photos, documents, web content and more, on supported Dell printers on a Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. Read more on supported printers.
Supported Dell Printers:
V525w, V725w, 1130n, 1135n, B1160w, 1235cn, 1250cn, B1260dn, B1265dnf, 1350cnw, 1355cn, 1355cnw, c1660W, 1710n, 1720dn, c1760nw, c1765nf, c1765nfw, 1815dn, 2130cn, 2135cn, 2145cn, 2150cn/cdn, 2155cn/cdn, 2330dn, 2335dn, 2350dn, 2355dn, B2360dn, 3010cn, 3100cn, 3110cn, 3115cn, 3130cn, 3330dn, 3333dn, 3335dn, B3460dn, B3465dnf, C3760n/dn, C3765dnf, 5100cn, 5110cn, 5130cn, 5210n, 5230n/dn, 5310n, 5330dn, 5350dn, B5460dn, B5465dnf, 5530dn, 5535dn, 7130cn, 7330dn. Please refer to the latest supported printer list in www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- Print directly to Dell supported printers on a local network; with or without an Internet connection. Discovery of nearby printers is automatic and fast (in as fast as 3 seconds)
- Support a wide variety of printable contents
- Supported by a broad portfolio of Dell printers
- Receive your first printout (first page out time) in as fast as 10 seconds.
- Word documents (.doc and .docx files)
- Spreadsheet documents (.xls and .xlsx files)
- Presentation documents (.ppt and .pptx files)
- PDF documents
- Google Docs
- Images (.jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff and .bmp files)
- Internet webpages (.html, .xhtml, .xml files)
- SMS messages
Minimum System Requirement:
- Mobile device: Android™ phones or tablets
- OS: Android 3.0
- Processor: 300MHz ARM
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Storage space: 11MB for app installation
- Screen size: 2.8” up to 10” (71mm to 254mm)
- Screen resolution: 320x240 to 2560x1600
How to use:
Make sure your printer and mobile device share the same wireless network.
1. Download the Dell Mobile Print application from Google Play
2. From the home screen of your mobile device, launch the downloaded Dell Mobile Print application
3. Select the item to print. You can choose from the list of supported applications such as Calendar, Contacts, Gallery, GMail, Google Docs, Internet, Messaging, Word Documents, Excel Documents, PowerPoint Documents, PDF Documents)
4. You will be presented with a print preview with the option to change the Printer and Print options
5. Alternatively, you can print supported file formats directly from your application by selecting Menu>Share>Dell Mobile Print.
Configure your print options including number of copies, page range, paper orientation, paper size, duplex or single-sided print, color or gray scale print, collation.
- There is a built-in help & FAQ section within www.dell.com/mobileprintapp
- To receive service support, customers must have valid Limited Hardware Warranty for the Dell printer or mobile devices
- It is recommended to print a Test Page to ensure compatibility
- Languages supported: Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
Allow automatic updates to enjoy new printer models support
1: For copy of Ltd Hardware Warranty, write Dell USA LP, Attn: Warranties, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682 or see www.dell.com/warranty.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
You can be printing in minutes with just a couple lines of code. It's as simple as creating your intent, adding your ESC formatted string and start the (service) intent. Printing is done in the background. Printing from a windows device will require using our supplied API. Unlicensed version is limited to 100 characters and adds the driver name as a header.
Share a POS printer on your windows box and print to it with your android app (through our android print app)
Print html formatted tables, from web browser via share page. More html formatting to come!
Click here for more details http://www.qsrtechnologies.com/aboutposdriver.html
Tip. When plugging in USB/USB Serial, check "default" so that the driver will auto recognize the device whenever it is plugged in (i.e. after being inadvertently unplugged)
Note: You may have to reconfigure and/or re-accept the USB device permissions when rebooting the android device
Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
Tags: Print, remote printing, word, excel, PDF, Office, txt, OpenOffice, remote connection, Print Website, Web Page, Barcode, EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, Code39, Calendar, Voice recognition, SMS, call log, notes.
It based on the MuPDF library. It is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Sourcecode is available at http://www.konsolen-sector.de/src/pdfprinter.tar
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
Warning: This app works even outside the vicinity of the NUS network. So don't be too trigger happy with the print button. Do NOT use your typical NUSNET credentials. Use your Soc Unix credentials. You can reset your Unix password here. https://mysoc.nus.edu.sg/~myacct/
If encounter bugs or wish to suggest improvements, email me or report an issue on the Github page (See below).
1. Print PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX and ODT files
2. Remaining quota check
3. Print Status Check
4. Print to custom printer
5. Page formatting for documents
6. Can share files to this app via file browser applications
Things to take note:
1. Check the printer status first before printing
2. Don't hit multiple actions more than once, every single click corresponds to a new request.
3. Avoid using 3G or unstable connection when printing, the SSH library may go haywire over this. A Wifi network or better yet, the NUS's Wifi network is always preferred.
4. If the reset connection button does not work, force a closure of the app by removing it from the recent task list. Then open it again.
5. Since this app is still new, bugs are to be expected. Inform me if you do encounter them.
This app is open source. Checkout the source code https://github.com/yeokm1/nus-soc-print . A high level write-up can be viewed on my blog http://yeokhengmeng.com/2013/03/nus-soc-print-android-app.
More from developer
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your Android phone or tablet
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office Word and Excel files
• Access and print your online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer’s status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
*Supports Android version 2.2 or higher
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
Epson Artisan 700/710/725/730*3/800/810/835/837*3/1430
Expression Home XP-200*3/XP-202/XP-203/XP-205*3/XP-207*3/XP-211/XP-212/XP-214/XP-215*3/XP-300*3/XP-302*3/XP-303*3/XP-305*3/XP-306*3/XP-310*3/XP-312*3/XP-313*3/XP-315*3/XP-400*3/XP-402*3/XP-403*3/XP-405*3/XP-406*3/XP-410*3/XP-412*3/XP-413*3/XP-415*3/XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3/XP-850*3
Expression Premium XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3
Expression Photo XP-850*3
2013 Expression Photo and Expression Premium Series*4
Epson Stylus® NX230/NX330/NX420/NX430*3/NX510/NX515/NX530*3/NX625
Epson WorkForce 310/323/325/435/520/545*3/600/610/615/630/633/635/645*3/840/845*3/2520/2530*3/2540*3/3520*3/3530*3/3540*3/7510*3/7520*3
Epson WorkForce Pro 4010*3/4020*3/4023*3/4090*3/4520*3/4530*3/4533*3/4540*3/4590*3
Epson Stylus Photo® R2000/R3000
*1 Only available through remote print functionality
*2 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
*3 Remote print functionality is also available
*4 Remote print, Copy functionalities are also available.
What it enables you to do:
1.Display documents stored in your Android devices using your Epson projector
2.Display images stored in your Android devices "Gallery" library
3.Display web pages.
4.Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, and more
5.Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6.Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents.
File formats and Activities supported and not supported
Epson iProjection supports the following file formats:
-Adobe PDF (PDF 1.6)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
-Connection to multiple projectors
For a complete list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
All products with direct connection
PowerLite Pro G6050W/G6150/G6250W/G6350/G6450WU/G6550WU/G6650WU/G6750WU
PowerLite Pro Z8150/Z8350W/Z8355W/Z8450WU/Z8455WU/Z8250/Z8255
PowerLite Home Cinema 2000/2030
All products necessitating an access point
PowerLite Pro G5550/G5650WNL/G5750WUNL/G5950NL/Z8050W
Android devices supported:
- Smartphones or tablet PCs that support Android OS 2.3 or later
LCD panel size should be more than 800x480(WVGA)
Epson iLabel makes it easy to create, store, and print labels from your Android phone or tablet. Use your smart device's functionality, including voice transcription, contacts and image gallery, to add a new dimension to your labelling experience. Users can easily share label makers with the Epson iLabel app.
The Epson iLabel app works with the Epson LabelWorks LW-600P and LW-1000P. To buy one of these label makers or LC tapes, please visit www.epson.com or contact your local supplier.
- Create, edit, and print labels wirelessly
- More than 100 label design templates and over 400 symbols are available
- Barcode printing: eight types supported
- Generate and print QR codes
- Voice transcription (enabled by your Android OS) *1
- Quick timestamp function
- Drawing tool; sketch labels using your device's touch interface
- Select and print from a variety of pre-defined, commonly used labels
- Camera-based preview tool: digitally see your label on an item before printing*2
- Insert images from your image gallery (two-tone image conversion)
*1 If your device supports it, you can use voice transcription to input
text into the Epson iLabel app.
*2 If only front camera is available, camera-based preview tool can not be used.
・ The status of your label maker can be checked on your smart device (set tape width, errors, and connection status)
・ Up to 100 created labels can be saved and reused
・ Up to 100 printed labels can be automatically saved and reused
・ Data can be shared with other smart devices through email
Android 2.3 or later
Screen definition should be more than 800x480 pixels
*Note: More information about Epson iLabel and LabelWorks solutions is available on Epson’s website.
-Print sample receipt.
-Print customized receipt.
-Observe printer status.
- Directly scan to your Android device
- Edit scanned pages – multi-page rotation or re-ordering
- Send scanned files via email
- Send saved data to other applications, or to cloud services including Box, DropBox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.*
*Applications must be installed on your Android device.
- Get help with a built-in FAQ section
- Autosize recognition, deskew, auto image type recognition, blank page skip
- Multi-page rotation and re-ordering
How to Connect
Follow your scanner guide to connect your scanner via Wi-Fi® or AP direct connect mode.
EPSON and WorkForce are registered trademarks. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2014 Epson America, Inc.