I use it almost everyday This has become an invaluable app for me. It seemed like I was always hearing a notification tone for something. This app helped me sort out those notifications and clean up the noise. And those toast messages that disappear before you can read it? Yep, this app saves them. Very helpful.
Good I just started using it and it feels good. Will post here again after a while.
Needs a few interface tweeks like sorting, search, and folder selection capabilities but other than the lack of UI options. It is somewhat useful.
Shows history but only grouped by app. No search. I prefer Timeline-Notifications history by codococo, or Notification Saver by PGHANT.
Does not work for finding phantom notification's.
It does show full notification text :-) Always reset position to start when backing out of app's notification :-( !!!!1 Only App Kill Option, the app should take you to android's app setting which is more useful and still allows uninstallation. No open in Play option. UPDATE: AUTOPURGE doesn't work which grinds my Nexus 6P with 3GB memory to a halt, 1 star until this long outstanding issue gets resolved.
* Fix crash on special phones
* Record USSD messages (android 4.0+)
* Record Flash SMS/class 0 message (android 4.0+)
* Record all dialog messages
* Record app install/update/uninstall history
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display installation source of apps (System app, Google play, amazon and unknown installer)
* Support not recording toast option
* Support search in app notifiction history