No additional subscription.
Learn to create a mindful attitude and to relax with a variety of methods!
Qi Gong videos
• demonstrate methods of Qi Gong
• provide meditative Qi Gong
Mindfulness and Relaxation audios
• some with or without music background
• guided imagery
• quick stress relief
• mindful imagery
• muscle relaxation
Relaxation for Children
• (and the young at heart)
• teach children to breathe, relax, and calm their bodies
• loving kindness
Mindfulness training audios
• Understanding mindfulness talks
• Simple mindfulness exercises
• meditation & relaxation
• managing stress
• cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
What is qi gong?
• gentle movement combined with breathing
• basic form of tai chi without the years of training
• improves physical health through relaxation and reducing stress
Benefits of meditation, relaxation, and mindfulness
• manages stress and related symptoms such as depression and anxiety
• reduces the impact of physical illness particularly arthritis, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure
• reduces pain and improves quality of life
• improves quality of sleep and reduces insomnia
About the developer
The audios and videos were created by Dr. Monica Frank, a psychologist with over 30 years experience treating anxiety and stress related disorders. She has more than 10 years training in Tai Chi and sport & exercise psychology. She combines this training with her background in hypnosis to provide a meditative relaxation experience.
Look for other apps from Excel At Life that will help you learn to relax, manage anxiety and reduce stress.