The Faeth app has easy-to-use tools to help you manage your cancer journey. With help from our nutrition-based Coaches, the app lets you spend more time on healing.
Through the Faeth app patients have access to the Faeth clinic experience, including:
- Access to a Faeth coach who can provide general nutrition recommendations to help you manage your symptoms and improve your quality of life. *Faeth coaches cannot provide guidance related to or information about the nutrition protocols used in our clinical trials.
- Log health and survey data that is directly received by your Coach, who can help you interpret and act on your data.
- Set goals, tasks and appointments so all the steps in your cancer journey are in one central place.
- Message your coach whenever you have questions or need support
- Personalized learning about side effects, exercise, diet and other factors that could help improve your outcomes
- Reminders to log, learn and connect with your coach.
About Faeth Therapeutics:
Faeth was co-founded by some of the greatest cancer scientists (including Lew Cantley, Karen Vousden, Scott Lowe, Greg Hannon and Sid Mukherjee) to address the metabolic underpinnings of cancer by pairing drugs and diets together. We are hoping to demonstrate that specific nutrition paired with specific drugs can have an impact on cancer outcomes.