Ferring IVF Wheel is the only pregnancy wheel (gestational calculator) designed for IVF (in vitro fertilization) calculations and management. If you’re an REI (reproductive endocrinology and infertility) physician or nurse, it’s more than just a replacement for your trusty paper wheel: it’s simple, convenient, and fast, and it provides useful additional information.
1) Start with your known date. Ferring IVF Wheel is flexible; input any one of:
• Egg Retrieval / IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) Date
• Last menstrual period (LMP)
• Cleavage Stage Transfer (Day 3 after ER)
• Blastocyst Stage Transfer (Day 5 after ER)
* EDC (Due Date)
• Number of weeks and days gestation as of a given date ("X Weeks").
2) Get results: All the information you would expect from a standard IVF wheel, plus more:
• Estimated Due Date
• LMP Date
• Day of β-hCG
• Egg Retrieval / IUI Date
• Cleavage Stage Embryo Transfer Date
• Blastocyst Embryo Transfer Date
• Initial β-hCG after Embryo Transfer Date
• Last Progesterone Shot Date (Fresh embryo transfer)
• Last Progesterone Shot Date (Frozen embryo transfer)
• 1st Trimester End Date
• 2nd Trimester End Date
• Date range for a specific gestational week
• Gestational Age
• Conceptional Age
• Expected Fetal Length based on standard fetal growth curves
• Expected Fetal Weight based on standard fetal growth curves ("How much does my baby weigh, doctor?")
✓ Results are relative to 'today' by default; this can be quickly changed to reflect any date by tapping the 'today' button and selecting a new date.
✓ Accurate results: Ferring IVF Wheel provides exact dates and accounts for all calendar variance, including leap years.
Brought to you by Ferring Pharamceuticals.