Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
FishingKnots is optimized for both tablet and smartphone usage.
We also give you valuable angling tools such as:
Tidal Charts (tides from over 7000 locations)
Advanced Weather reporting, including a radar map, forecasts, and incident reporting
Tracking / Create Routes
Strike Marker / Create Waypoints
Trolling Speed Calculator
S.O.S. / Morse Code
Complete illustrations for Riggings (rigs) and Knots
Social Media - share your Fish Logs to Facebook and Twitter
Over 100 articles for anglers
Nowhere else can you find all of these features in a single, user-friendly app. Fishing Mobile is truly the fishing tool you cannot be without.
***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 300,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
- Integrated with SportsmanTracker.com and Hunt Predictor (uses same login)
- Fishing Best Times with Notifications!
- Buddy Tracking (See where your buddies are at)
- Tidal Charts
- Weather Forecast
- Detailed Weather Forecast
- USGS Water Data and River Flow Rates
- Save Your Private Locations
Fish Predictor is more than just a best times fishing calculator. Fish Predictor has full tidal information as well as coastal water temperatures and wave patterns. If your a river fisherman, Fish Predictor pulls from the USGS water database of lakes and streams to give you river flow rates and water temperatures for thousands of inland fisheries.
Fish Predictor's Buddy Tracking system allows you to keep track of your buddies when you're out fishing different boats or separated by site. See where they are on the map. Also, switch to split screen preview, and it shows your camera view and places their icon in realtime view. Pretty sweet for a FREE app!
Also use fishing notifications to alert you when you should be out on the water. It lets you choose between several different levels of notifications -- depending on how often you can make the trek to your favorite fishing hole.
Fish Predictor is fully compatible with Sportsman Tracker. At SportsmanTracker.com you can manage all of your fishing and hunting locations. It ties all of your valuable data into one collection. So whether you need weather and quick prediction out on the lake, or you need to strategize with waypoints on your laptop, Sportsman Tracker and Fish Predictor will get the job done!
This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas or lakes. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share fishing locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, waypoints, trollings paths in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find fishing locations with navigation system
- View fishing locations, trollings in Google Maps
- Trolling average speed indicator
- Import and export fishing hotspots, waypoints, trolling paths as kmz files (for Google Earth)
- View exported fishing locations, waypoints, trolling paths in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic file export when fishing location is saved (for backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings, waypoints in Google Earth or similar software
- Share fishing locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 fishing icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
- Decimal and degrees coordinate format
- Distance tool in Google Maps: measure distances on map
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.
This is a powerful tool offering freshwater fishing advice. It analyzes the weather, sun and moon position, moon phase, and many other factors to determine where fish will be located, how active they will be, and what lures, baits and presentations will be most effective. See the best fishing days and times based on your target fish species, the weather, water temperature, spawning related behavior, solunar factors and more. It will guide you as you select the structure and cover to fish, and what type, size, and color of fishing lure or bait. It will even help you select the right line and details like sinker weights, hook sizes, etc.
MFA features a fishing calendar to help pick the best dates, plus a detailed short-term fishing forecast that identifies the best times. Chose a quick plan or make a custom plan built around your preferences for techniques, lure types, locations and more.
MFA can help you catch:
Bluegills & Sunfish
The app is ad-free, though it may suggest some name-brand lures and provide a link where the lures are available. If you prefer to see no specific products, turn off the name brand lures option in the options screen.
In combination with the full-featured Fishidy website (www.fishidy.com), the Fishidy app allows anglers to record their best catches, mark their favorite spots and access proven fishing tips, powered by Fishing Hot Spots® - a trusted name in the industry for 40 years.
- View interactive fishing maps for over 17,000 waterways
- Add detailed catches and fishing spots with photos to the map
- Record latitude and longitude coordinates via GPS
- Share information with friends-only or store privately
- Auto-capture weather data when logging catches
- Find proven, local fishing tips and techniques
- Submit photos to the Braggin’ Board and win prizes
UPGRADE FOR EVEN MORE
* Hundreds of thousands of marked, fish-holding structures including submerged weedlines, rock piles, downed timber, reefs, and fish cribs plotted directly on the map
* Mapped Fishing Hot Spots® containing seasonal fishing tips and techniques for multiple freshwater and saltwater species provided by DNR officials, guides and local bait and tackle shops
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“Fishidy is about to become a household name in this industry. We’re dead serious. It’s that awesome.”
- Joe Sills, Digital Editor, Fishing Tackle Retailer
“Fishidy is the coolest, most effective tool I’ve used to locate fish and track my experiences!”
- Mike “Ike” Iaconelli, B.A.S.S. Elite Series Tournament Angler
“I am a Puget Sound salmon angler and have been looking for a great fishing app to start recording catches and building catch patterns. Keep up the good work, you got the best app out there so far.”
- James K., Fishidy Member
✔ Easy-to-follow instructions
✔ Tablet support
✔ Favorites support
✔ Eagle eye mode
✔ Two different themes: Black and Light
✔ Removable Ads
Happened in summer of 2011. I was fishing and I had to tie a knot, which I used a very long time ago. Ok, no panic, “there is an app for that”, so I’ve checked the Android market, but I was quite disappointed, as I could not find such app, which would gave step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions with good photos.
So I’ve made this app. That’s it.
This application illustrates how to make the most popular fishing knots, categorized in 4 chapters: line, hook, misc and boating knots. Step-by-step instructions help anyone to master those.
• Tying loops: Simple loop, Bight, 3-turn loop
• Stop knots: Multi-wrap stop knot, Figure of eight stop knot, Uni stop knot
• Dropper loops and leaders: Butterfly loop, Dropper loop, Surgeon’s knot, Alpin, Linfit
• Joining leader to loop: Joining loops 1-2, Quick joining to loop
• Line to line: Albright, Blood and Fishermans knot
• Spade end hooks: Domhof, Needle knot, Snelling
• Knotless knot
• Eyed hooks: Crawford, Herkules, Trilene
• Fly or/and eyed hooks: Duncan, Mörrum, Orvis
• Drop shot knot
• Palomar knot
• WF knot
• Knots for swivels and snap locks: Clinch, Hangman’s knot, Sling knot
• Arbour knots
• Rapala knot
• Universal knots: Rebeck, Kentauri, Pitzen
• Bowline, Anchor knot, Sliding knot, Double hitch, Cleat knot and Clove hitch
This app is free, but Ad supported.
This application was made based on series of articles on haldorado.hu site with the permission of the site owners and the author of the content, Róbert Balogh. Translation was made by Róbert, also.
The free version is ad supported and is limited to a 3 day forecast.
How to read and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates current moon phase
- Grey line represents the current time
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to change dates
Please contact me if you have any suggestions for further improvements!
This application is powered by http://www.fishingreminder.com
The app is in continual development, with more content and features being added on a regular release schedule. Check out the Facebook page for the latest news on what's in store:
Also available now is My Fishing Mate Pro! With much more than just the state rules, including listings and images for over 650 species, detailed additional information such as size range, identification, distribution, habitat, life cycle, diet, fishing tips, rigs, and sport and eating ratings for many species, extra functions, and no ads - all for less than the price of a packet of frozen bait! If you like My Fishing Mate then check out the Pro version ...
Fishing for Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, bag limits, size limits, fish identification
Guida alla pesca, non è soltanto una guida per principianti, ma contiene nozioni avanzate anche per i pescatori più esperti che vogliono provare nuove tecnologie e nuove tecniche per la pesca, in tutte le sue forme:
- Pesca sportiva alla trota
- Pesca a spinning
- Pesca a mosca
- Pesca in mare
- Nodi da pesca per varie lenze
- Video di catture da record e divertenti
- Le licenze
- Previsioni meteo
Tra le nozioni base comprese nella guida troviamo: "l'Attrezzatura" necessaria per iniziare, le varie "Tecniche e Tipologie di lenze", le "Esche e gli Inneschi naturali ed artificiali" e le tipologie di "Nodi" da effettuare per realizzare lenze resistenti ad ogni tipo di sollecitazione.
Per coloro che amano approfondire sono presenti le sezioni: "Approfondimenti"; imparare i segreti della pesca in autunno, estate, inverno e primavera è fondamentale per raggiungere ottimi risultati. Infine, chi ama la cucina, potrà consultare una selezione di ricette gustosissime.
La conoscenza degli aspetti teorici favorirà l'aspetto pratico della pesca aiutandovi a catturare meglio e più spesso.
If you like bird watching, hunting, or fishing, have this app handy and it will provide you with the location-specific information that make your next trip a success!
.Times apply to ALL wildlife and fish
.Location: Auto GPS / Manual Entry data (decimar and DMS format) / Select from map
.Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
.Activity Index for the day rating
.Moon rise / Moon set / Moon Transit times
.Moon Phase info / Data
.Sunrise / Sunset / Sun Transit times
.Day / Weekly view
.Date selection for checking solunar data in advance
.Any Date / Location
.Widget: Solunar on your home screen
.Weather condition and forecast (US)
Based on the original solunar (solar lunar) theory, Solunar determines the peak feeding and activity times for all types of fish and wildlife based on the moon position and lunar phase. With Solunar app, you’ll have all the solunar table information you need to know exactly when the best fishing times and best hunting times will occur for your exact location.
When arranging your next trip, just check ahead to find out the best hunting or fishing times for the date you’re considering. It doesn’t matter what you’re after or where, this incredible app will help you maximize your chances success!
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities.
Download it to your phone/pad, no additional cost.
Add "Solunar - Fishing & Hunting TM" to your home screen:
1. Go to home screen (Press the “Home” key).
2. Choose an empty space.
3. Long press the space or press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button.
4. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Select "Solunar - Fishing and Hunting TM".
Solunar is on your home screen!
Deeper – smart fishfinder is a first of its kind portable wireless fish finder especially designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to find out location of fish, depth, water temperature, bottom contour and much more, when you are fishing.
It is the first Smart Fishfinder in the world that works in conjunction with your Android device. It can be used in ocean, river or lake; salt or fresh waters; summer or winter. Using amazing and innovative technology, Deeper Smart Fishfinder is the ideal tool to improve your fishing experience.
Smart Fish Finder application provides you with a detailed fish activity level calendar based on solunar forcast data, integrated camera function, up-to-date weather reports, customized fishing log, integrated map function and is fully integrated within social media networks so you can share your fishing stories and pictures quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
* Fishing activity calendar:
* By Month / Week / Day / Hour.
* Fishing weather forecast (Global):
* Temperature / High / Low;
* Wind Speed;
* Sun set / Sun rise;
* Moon set / Moon rise.
* Fishing log:
* Data time.
* GPS coordinates;
* Weather info.
* Fishing map:
* Fishing place;
* Info sharing on social networks:
* Google Plus.
* App settings:
* Units: Metric / Imperial / Fathoms;
* Frequency: 290 kHz / 90 khz;
* Depth Alarms: On / Off;
* Fish Alarm: On / Off;
* Fish Depth: On / Off;
* Data History: 5min / 10min / 15 min;
* Brightness: 10 – 100 %;
* Backup: Import from Google Drive / Export to Google Drive.
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities. Now there’s no need for any excuses. Know when to fish, know where to fish, find out where the fish are hiding, catch them, photograph them, and tell the world about it.
You must download the application in order to use the gadget, but all other features of the app can be used even without the Deeper and for free.
Start fishing the smart way!
Time2Fish is the premier Android app for getting the daily fishing forecast.
Takes complex solar/lunar data & calculates the best times to go fishing.
Shows daily/hourly fishing forecast, sunrise/sunset & moon phase.
Great for freshwater & saltwater fishing!