Think about all of the great information that's on a shopping receipt. FitFin helps you leverage that information. Here's some of the cool things you can do with FitFin, simply by taking a picture of your receipt with you phone's camera:
1. Store/organize your receipts. You can search a receipt by store, date, or even a keyword.
Need to find the receipt for the TV you bought? Want to find all the receipts with the
word bacon on them? Now you can in just a few seconds!
2. Create expenses automatically and track them against your budget. Our budget
automatically incorporates the simple and effective 50/30/20 budgeting rule to help
ensure that your finances are on track! Learn more about 50/30/20 here:
3. Break down the individual items you buy, with the price you paid for them. With this
data you can:
* Know where your money goes down to the product level. Need to cut $50 from your
budget? Now you can see exactly where your money goes (i.e. I had NO IDEA how much
I spend on potato chips each month!)
* Create a shopping list for ALL of your stores in a matter of seconds. This allows you to
use one single app for EVERY store and also gives you an estimate of what you're going
to spend, which you can track against your budget for real-time, proactive budgeting.
* Compare prices for the things you buy at all of the stores where you shop.
FitFin is a simple-to-use tool to help you organize your receipts, your shopping lists, and your finances!
If you can use your phone's camera, you can use FitFin!
Follow us at: