Lose It! is a calorie counter & food diary diet app that helps you stick to your diet and achieve weight loss that fits! Simply download the app, set your goals and track your diet, food and exercises to lose weight. Easily track macro, carb and calorie intake with Lose It! calorie counter & food diary app!
Since our launch in 2008 we have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, CNET, Buzzfeed, CNN, Shape, Good Morning America, and more.
• 120+ million pounds of weight lost by our members (and counting) • 47+ million searchable food items in our comprehensive international food library database • 50+ million users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It! • 25+ macro nutrient, carb, calorie and health goals to choose from • 3 days of calorie and diet tracking is all it takes to see a result in weight loss
Stay on track of your diet and calorie intake with Lose It! Calorie Counter. Whether it be a keto diet, vegan diet or anything in between, Lose It! will help you find weight loss that fits by tracking your macro, carb and calorie intake to reach your weight loss and health goals. Stop making excuses – start losing weight with Lose It!
HOW THE LOSE IT! CALORIE COUNTER & FOOD DIARY APP HELPS YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY
Lose It! isn’t your average calorie counter and food & diary app. Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie counting and tracking to help you succeed. To get started, input your profile details and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, easily track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to celebrate your weight loss victories. Gain insight on your macro, carb, protein, sugar, fat and overall calorie and food intake on a daily level. Stay on top of your keto, vegan, vegetarian or whole 30 diet! Change your calorie and diet habits and learn about your nutrition needs.
LOSE IT! CALORIE COUNTER FEATURES
• Barcode Scanner – quickly scan food barcodes or search our database to track your carb, macro and calorie intake.
• Snap It – Want to know your carb count? Log food by simply taking a photo of your food. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking and calorie counting in a snap.
• Track Nutrients – track more than just calories including macro, protein, water, carb, sugar, body measurements, sleep cycles, and more. Stay on top of your keto, vegan or vegetarian diet needs! Learn what nutrients you need along your weight loss journey.
• Intermittent Fasting - set your fasting plan and track your fasts in the same app where you track your food.
• Flexible Budgets - schedule higher days and lower days so that your plan fits in with your lifestyle.
• Fitness App Syncs – connect trackers, apps, and devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Garmin trackers, Withings scales, Google Fit, Healthkit, and more.
• Meal Planning & Targets – meal targets help you calculate suggested macro, carb, protein and overall calorie intake. Customize your diet and eating for personalized weight loss!
• Patterns – learn about your food and calorie intake habits with our exclusive personal insights to identify what is hindering or helping your weight loss progress.
• Recipes – customize your weight loss journey with breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals you create yourself.
Download Lose It! Calorie Counter today and join our community of members helping us reach our mission to mobilize the world to healthy weight loss. No matter your diet needs or weight loss goals, Lose It! can help you find weight loss that fits to achieve your health goals!
LOSE IT! SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium for additional features.
Full terms: [http://loseit.com/terms](http://loseit.com/terms)
Jun 7, 2023
Health & Fitness
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Personal info and Device or other IDs
This app may collect these data types
Personal info, Health and fitness and 5 others
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted
Ratings and reviews
May 24, 2023
Lose It is easy to use. I signed up for the year subscription which is reasonable (~$40/yr 2023). Took me a minute to find my way through the features. I can copy meals from one day to the next etc, scan anything. Its really flexible. I'm loving it. If you have other smart fitness devices you can sync them. Has a current tracker at top of page & a Dashboard page and more. Add a new weight when you want etc. Very happy, would recommend.
25 people found this review helpful
May 22, 2023
I'm a former "Noom" user. I wanted a new (FREE) app to track my weight. Lose-It has a premium option, but I just use it to weigh myself & watch the little line graph. I set a weight loss goal, & it sets the anticipated achievement date, adjusting with my entries. I could do other things on the free version (calorie count & step count), but choose not to use these. A very VERY solid free app for weight tracking!!!l
66 people found this review helpful
May 21, 2023
the basic version is enough and helpful as far as just the basics. you can take pictures of your food to faster calculate instead of going through the tedious effort of tying and searching all of the calories you had plus fat etc!! I'm glad you don't have to pay for simple features like those!! it connects to Google fit. I also like that it asks you detailed questions about your weight loss so you can loose weight effectively!! it's a great app and contemplating paying for the upgrade!!
6 people found this review helpful
Bug fixes and performance improvements to keep the app running in tip-top shape. Happy logging, Lose It! fam!