Always problem to find camera
Works... sort of. Installed on a Pixel, detected the camera immediately the first time I started it. Then it lost the connection with the camera (it was less than 2 feet from it), and now won't let me connect. Refresh button seemingly does nothing, so I'm basically stuck for using the app. The app was free, of course, but the camera definitely was not. Hope they update this.
This camera app does not work well con Nexus 6P. A lot of parameters give error, it does not let upgrade firmware thru the Android APP. It does not even let me change the color range! I'm stuck in black and white! Very inconsistent BT connection also.
Will not work on samsung galaxy s6 edge.
Just the essentials Although the amount of variables are limited compared to the Camera GUI of the other LWIR/SWIR/MWIR camera cores like the Tau 2, the simple, out-of-the-box programming of the Vue Pro is a refreshing alternative to manually integrating other FLIR products. The bluetooth connection works great, and the options for PWM offer great flexibility. Looking forward to new features and updates.
Works fine with VUE 640pro. Well done! a small video live preview window (only on demand) would be a nice add-on :-)
- New white interface for better daylight visibility in the field.
- Improved connection screen, and faster parameter loading.
- The Bluetooth radio now identifies the camera by its serial number.
- Redesigned Dashboard view provides most frequently used settings more quickly.
- Critical Radiometry parameters are now front and center for quick and easy adjustment.
- Status and capacity of the SD card is displayed.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements. Optimizations for new OS revisions.