mIBS is a user friendly application for the pre-flight preparation of IFR and VFR flights, optimized both for phones and tablets. Thanks to a well-arranged menu and intuitive forms, Air Navigation Services of the Czech Republic (ANS CR) delivers, through mIBS, a reliable tool enabling the distribution and reception of all necessary information. mIBS is provided by ANS CR and is connected to the ANS CR information systems.
On the first execution after the installation, user has to choose a PIN which is required on next executions.
Application requires registration at website https://ibs.rlp.cz, operated by ANS CR.
mIBS provides to registered users the following functionalities:
- Access to up-to-date NOTAM messages
- Access to up-to-date MET messages
- Filing of new or the modification of filed flight plans in the form and on the map
- Access to messages related to a flight plan
- List of valid flight plans
- Preparation of the Preflight Information Bulletin
- Creation of several user profiles
An important mIBS feature is the possibility to synchronize data available in mIBS and the web application IBS (available on ibs.ans.cz) user’s profile. This ensures the changes entered through mIBS are immediately displayed in the IBS web application.