GD e-Bridge(TM) Mobile Telemedicine App for EMS, Public Safety and Healthcare. GD e-Bridge is listed in the FirstNet App Catalog™.
With GD e-Bridge Mobile Telemedicine, share HIPAA-secure voice, text, photos, data, video clips and stream live with confidence and ease using your smartphone, tablet, Toughbook or PC. Plus record, and log for quality assessment, training and medical-legal documentation. The results? Speedy and reliable multi-media communication with EMS, physicians, specialists and hospitals anywhere. Improved decision-making. Enhanced situational awareness. Features to help provide better quality, and more cost-effective patient care.
The Future of Connected Care is Already in Your Hands.
Protect patient privacy:
- Password protected
- Fully encrypted
- Photos, videos can only be sent to an approved network
- Photos, videos not stored in device gallery
Get the Full Picture: Real-World Uses for GD e-Bridge
- Stroke – Send recorded or live streaming video of the prehospital stroke assessment to the hospital or stroke center.
- Trauma – Share pictures from the scene of the mechanism of injury with trauma teams to help with decisions and team preparation.
- Mobile integrated healthcare/community paramedicine – Enable telemedicine consults between the patient and their physician with live streaming video.
- Burns or wounds – Share pictures to enable physicians to better advise EMS on wound care prior to arrival and make optimal transport decisions.
- Transport refusals – Video against medical advice patient refusals for liability protection.
- Mass casualty – Send pictures, video clips or live streaming video from the scene to physicians, emergency communications or command centers to improve triage, situational awareness and resource allocation.
- Bio/chemical/hazmat event – Photos, video clips or live streaming from the scene can help minimize the number of responders, healthcare providers and members of the public exposed, improve triage and ensure patients are taken to facilities equipped to handle such emergencies.
GD e-Bridge tracking feature: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.