Have all the information on the public transport network at your fingertips and use your T-mobilitat card from the app. The TMB App is free and available in six languages.
• T-mobilitat: Register for T-mobilitat card and validate it without contact. You can buy tickets and validate them with your mobile phone if you activate it as a support (Android phones with NFC). You can also upload tickets to your physical card if you request it. For specific queries about T-mobilitat, you can contact us via WhatsApp at +34 607 68 40 87.
• Buy tickets to collect from metro machines: you can continue buying magnetic stripe transport tickets and collect them from vending machines, as before. You can also buy a single bus ticket and validate it on the app once on board. Save your purchase history and invoices and carry out other procedures.
• Find out about bus and metro services: check for information on bus and metro lines, stops and stations, connections, access points, times, changes in the service, waiting times and accessibility of the lines you wish to use.
• Plan your journeys with ‘Journey Planner: Journey Planner offers you the best public transport route including options with all operators. It provides information on the journey and its length and shows you how to consult the map. You can activate the navigator to tell you when you have reached your destination stop. It also shows you the nearest public transport to your location.
• iBus Proper Bus - iMetro Proper Metro: these are two tools that inform you of the scheduled arrival times of the next buses and metro, respectively, and their level of occupancy. The iBus also provides information alerts at stops to tell you when the bus is about to arrive.
• Customise the TMB App with your JoTMBé user account: save your favourite routes and stops, along with your usual routes and places. Choose the notifications you want to receive to keep you informed of changes to the bus and metro service. Also discover the JoTMBé points programme and earn points by personalising and using the application.
• Customer service: access our customer service channels, carry out procedures through the virtual office, book an appointment at Punts TMB and check out our FAQs.
Exercise of rights GDPR
To exercise your rights of access, of rectification, of suppression (right to forget), to object, to the limitation of processing, to data portability and to not be subject to automated individual decisions, just send an e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
You will find full information to exercise these rights in Exercise of rights GDPR (https://www.tmb.cat/en/transparency-portal/protection-personal-data#content-title-rights).
If you need to make an enquiry, request or complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to present, at any time, a claim to the Catalan Data Protection Authority, regarding the processing of your personal data.