Pirq is the best loyalty app to help you easily manage your punch cards, and find exclusive rewards and discounts from your favorite businesses!
Never worry about losing a paper punch again. Pirq merchants offer 100% digital punch cards so you can easily keep all your cards right on your phone for maximum convenience.
When you visit a business, simply scan their Pirq Barcode with your Pirq app to get punches as you work towards exclusive rewards for being a great customer.
Speaking of exclusive rewards, many Pirq merchants offer special VIP Deals after your first punch. VIP Deals include large discounts, free offers, access to unique events, and other private offers that are not available to the general public!
Pirq is also a great way to discover new businesses, and save money at the same time. We have negotiated discounts ranging from 20-50% off your total bill. No pre-paying or printing necessary! Simply find the deal you want, reserve it, and redeem it at the business. It's that simple!
Start enjoying the perks of Pirq today!
Stampt’s nearby feature shows you all of the rewards you can earn at nearby businesses. Tap any business to learn more about that business and to see all of the Stampts you have earned at that business. Stampt is fast and easy to use. All you need to do to earn a Stampt is scan the QR code near the cashier after your purchase. That’s it, you’ve earned a Stampt and on your way to receiving a great reward.
You can keep track of all of the rewards you are close to earning through the “my cards” feature. Once you’ve earned all of the Stampt’s you need for a reward, simply show the cashier and click “tap to redeem”. Congratulations, you’ve just earned a reward and are ready to start earning another.
Download Stampt today to begin earning great rewards. Please contact us if you have any questions about Stampt at mobivity.com/contact.
New in Version 2.4.7:
We're making it easier to earn rewards! Now Stampt asks you to verify your mobile number so we can associate it to your user account. Participating merchants who use the Stampt mobile number identifier feature now have an alternate way of awarding you points for your purchases by having you provide your mobile number at the point of sale instead of having you scan a Stampt QR code. Another great way to earn points from your favorite merchants!
We've also made enhancements that let you earn up to the maximum number of points allowed per day as set by a participating merchant.
And our bug catchers have been hard at work, too, having collected some minor bugs we've squashed to improve the user experience.
Visit any participating locally-owned business for your chance to get free products or discounts on everyday items. No more carrying around different punch cards for rewards. When it comes to loyalty, all you need is Royal Loyal.
* Discover new places that appreciate your business.
* Don’t worry about carry around different loyalty cards.
* Support local businesses.
How it works:
1. Royal Loyal application list the nearest stores that are offering deals.
2. Choose a place you love.
3. Royal Loyal merchants offer unique deals found only through the mobile application.
4. The more you visit the more rewards.
For questions, comments, or feedback, please be in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at royalloyalclub.com to learn more, and “like” us on facebook.com/royalloyalclub
Rewardle is a free universal loyalty card and reward offer app.
Rewardle uses your smartphone, QR codes and a little magic to make life more rewarding. With Rewardle you can carry loyalty cards, collect rewards and grab awesome deals with your mobile phone. Keep them for yourself or share them with family and friends.
Quick, secure and convenient, Rewardle is coming to all your favourite places.
Thanks for all your support and the feedback provided to email@example.com, which has helped guide this new version. If you have any further comments or ideas we would love to hear from you. We might be able to even set you up with some free product at your favourite Rewardle merchant. As always if you experience any issues with the Rewardle App contact us and we will be sure to help you out.
Users are welcome to give feedback and suggest improvements.
- Broader beads pressable area (user suggestion)
- Further visual changes
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Further backwards compatibility down to Android 1.5. No one should be left out!
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Minor UI element overhauls.
- Updated icon.
- Minor fixes.
- Tablets version added.
- Redesigned UI to work with all screens.
- Action Bar added to Android 4.x devices.
- Count limit and Milestone interval values are now visible and can be changed by pressing the value.
- Ability to choose a default Tasbih mode added, removing the Menu screen to allow faster access to your Tasbih.
- Fixed saving of Reset and Vibrate on/off settings.
- Minor fixes and changes in resource allocations and functions
- Tasbih-e-Fatima count check on transition from 2nd to 3rd stage fixed.
- Landscape mode added.
- Auto state saving so that if Tasbih is paused for too long and continued later, it is not reset on its own.
- Revised graphics and layout.
- Tasbih-e-Fatima: This mode is following the standard Tasbih-e-Fatima involving recursive speaking of Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah), Al Hamdulillah (Praise be to Allah), and Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest) in its proper sequence.
- Proper Tasbih-e-Fatimah sequence is followed, the Tasbih can be reset by pressing the menu button.
- After 33, 67 and 100 counts, the Tasbih vibrates harder to notify, this is useful when your not looking at the count.
- Tasbih free style: This mode is a free form Tasbih for you to recursively repeat any form of dua or prayer. This mode is continued from the previous version.
- After every 25 counts, the Tasbih vibrates harder to notify, this is useful when your not looking at the count. This can be changed to a new set of milestone gaps by pressing the menu button.
- A count threshold or a Tasbih limit can now be set which, when reached, notifies when the counting is done by stopping count ups and sending a larger vibration, this vibration cannot be turned off.
- Press the beads in the middle of the screen to count up.
- Shake your phone to reset the Tasbih count.
- The Tasbih vibrates so that you can use it with confidence while not looking, but can be turned off if you wish to save battery.
- If you are travelling on a bumpy terrain and do not wish your counter to be reset by bumps, then press menu and toggle the reset on shake feature off.
The SimpliSafe Home Security app lets you monitor and control your SimpliSafe security system from anywhere in the world.
Please Note: This app requires that you have a SimpliSafe2 system. The remote management features require that you subscribe to our Interactive (online command) monitoring plan. For more information, please visit SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675.
With the SimpliSafe Home Security App, you can:
• Lose the nagging worry about forgetting to arm your security system. Arm/Disarm from anywhere in the world: your car, office, or a bungalow in Bali.
• Know your kids are home safe after-school. This app will tell you anytime someone has entered and disarmed your security system, so you’ll know when the kids came home.
• Avoid damage from leaks and or floods, with flood sensor alerts right on your phone.
• Prevent burst pipes with temperature monitoring of your home (or homes).
• Keep an eye on the babysitter, pet sitter, gardener, or house cleaner. Your app’s event log will identify who’s entering your home and when.
• Monitor access to sensitive areas of your home like medicine and alcohol cabinets, gun safes and your master bedroom closet, by viewing app event log.
SimpliSafe Inc. offers affordable wireless security systems to homeowners, businesses and renters, without contracts, phonelines, or expensive fees. With SimpliSafe Home Security, you can also receive real-time email and text messages for all your alarm activity. You'll also benefit from the peace of mind of 24/7 LIVE alarm monitoring, which means that our trained alarm monitoring professionals will call you and the police if ever there is an alarm at your home.
For any questions, or if you'd like to learn more about SimpliSafe's wireless security systems, visit us at SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675
This application is currently in Beta, with new features to be released soon. Please send your feedback to us at http://simplisafe.com/contact-us