Thanks to Aria2App you can handle as many aria2 servers as you want!
Do you want Aria2Android to be part of Aria2App? Vote: https://github.com/devgianlu/Aria2App/issues/27
IMPORTANT: Aria2App uses the JSONRPC interface! See here for more: https://aria2.github.io/manual/en/html/aria2c.html#rpc-interface
Some of the features are:
- Handle more servers simultaneously
- Add HTTP(s), (s)FTP, BitTorrent, Metalink downloads
- Add Torrents with the integrated search engine
- Start downloads by clicking on links on the browser
- Handle downloads (pause, resume, stop)
- Find basic and in-depth information
- View statistics about peers and server of your downloads
- Display the information about every file in download
- Download files from the server to your device through DirectDownload
- Change a single download or aria2 general options
- Receive live notifications of your downloads or your selected downloads
And even more
Aria2App is developed to run on the latest aria2 version so keep your build updated to avoid problems and various bugs.
This project is open source at https://github.com/devgianlu/Aria2App
aria2 is developed by Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa (https://github.com/tatsuhiro-t).
BitTorrent is a registered trademark by BitTorrent Inc.