OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at email@example.com.
This is the best period calendar, cycles and ovulation tracker app, and most cute app for tracking your period and everything about woman who you try to conceive,pregnancy or birth control.
✔ Accurately respond to your doctor’s questions about your menstrual cycle.
✔ Track your periods to better predict your future periods.
✔ Plan vacations around your menstrual cycle. Take control as a woman.
✔ Know if you had intercourse while forgetting to take your birth control pill
✔ Through tracking, better predict ovulation and your fertile window.
✔ Learn the signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re approaching ovulation.
✔ Better time when you’re trying to conceive for improved chance of pregnancy and fertility
✔ Know when to take a home pregnancy test.
FEATURES FOR TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
✔ Record your periods and intercourse/sex
✔ View your periods at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
✔ Plan ahead with predictions for your next 12 periods, fertile days and ovulation.
✔ Store daily notes, symptoms, medications, treatments, and more, including intercourse.
✔ Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, and other menstrual related progress.
✔ Customize your calendar and tracker.
✔ Post questions and get answers on women’s health topics from other women like you.
✔ Setup discreet reminders for your next period or when your fertile days are approaching
FEATURES IF YOU’RE TRYING TO CONCEIVE
✔ Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. intercourse, contraception, sex, temperature etc)
✔ Record popular signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature, Cervical Mucous, OPK tests.
✔ Weight and temperature tracker
✔ Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK.
✔ Ability to self-select your ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
✔ Track fertility-related medications and treatments, including Clomid, Metformin, and IVF.
✔ Record results of Home Pregnancy Tests and temperatures
✔ Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community, the largest online health community, by asking questions in one of our many fertility and pregnancy forums.
✔ Hundreds of questions answered every hour
✔ Active Fertility Forums
“Easy to use period calendar and diary! I use this tracker to track my period and menstrual cycle. Cute themes!” - Janet
“Great period calender app. Track my symptoms. Recommend this app for all women, especially if you’re trying to get conceive and get pregnant.” - Mitra
“I was trying to conceive, and I used the app to see when I’m fertile. It became my personal woman diary for my health, nutrition, and personal log.” - Grace
“No woman should leave home without this period tracker app! It’s a woman log” - Dorothy
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: My Cycle’s ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and is meant to be used as an estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
-- I ❤ MyDays --
Track & predict your period, ovulation and fertility.
⦿ Notification for coming Period & Ovulation !!
⦿ Multi User support
⦿ Multiple languages (en,de,it,es,fr,cn,tw)
⦿ Add personal info regarding birth control; notes, intercourse, pill, ..
⦿ eMail History to yourself or your Doctor
⦿ Basal metabolic temperature (BMT) Chart
⦿ 4 Widgets
⦿ Customizable colors
MyDays is the perfect and simplest Calendar for every woman.
(not just for women, many men find MyDays useful for understand their partner's cycle, too)
Please feel free to send me an email with any concerns, problems or suggestions via my website listed below. I will answer all your questions ASAP. I can't answer directly in the Android Market. Thank you!
Information, Hints & Tips:
- Check the "About" page for the Pro Version where you can disable ads
- Internet permission is only required for the internal "web-based" community chat and for ads. Your data is private!
- Pro users get the Pro version from the email they receive after purchase (update will overwrite the basic version with the pro version) or send me an email with your purchase email and full name.
- If the Widget disappears after an update, simply restart your device. Also remember Widgets ONLY work when the app is installed internally, not when installed on the SD card.
- If this version should force close on your device, try an older version here:
- Galaxy Nexus users: Do not enable "Hardware Acceleration" in the Settings. While enabled, the app seems to appear in mini size on your screen.
- After Backup to the SD Card always UN-MOUNT the card in your Device Settings before you remove the SD-Card.
For more tips to fix device-specific SD-Card problems, please see my website here:
- Get the Pro Version to disable all ADs!
Your 5-star ratings keep me working!
Fertility Friend Mobile is a menstrual calendar, a period tracker, an ovulation chart and an advanced fertility chart interpretation tool. Once pregnant you can follow your pregnancy on the integrated Pregnancy Tracker.
It is the perfect complement to the FertilityFriend.com website.
Experience matters: 650, 000+ pregnancies (and counting!) and 110 million+ cycle days used to provide the most sophisticated, accurate and comprehensive analysis of your fertility signs.
* Color coded fertility calendar: Your period, fertile days, ovulation and more at a glance.
* Fully integrated with the FertilityFriend.com website. Benefit from accurate ovulation prediction, detection and an extensive set of features on the web site. No sync or upload of data required.
* Optional short passcode to protect your App from unwanted attention.
* Full data entry including Temperature, cervical fluid, daily notes, your custom symptoms, meds, default data and much more...
* Cycle Statistics
* Offline data entry and review when Internet access is not available.
* Optional Alarm to remind you of your data entry.
* Advanced data analysis tools to monitor your cycles and fertility data.
* Extensive educational resources: Educational Videos, tutorials, quizzes and eBook.
* Vibrant community with enhanced privacy.
* Pregnancy Tracker: once pregnant start using the pregnancy tracker to follow your pregnancy.
* Optional Widget: Create your own graphical ticker and display it on your home screen.
* Weight Chart & Tracker
FF Mobile dramatically improves your chances of conception.
Internet access: This App communicates with FertilityFriend.com to store data and retrieve analysis.
SD card access: this permission is need to alllow you to move the App to the SD card if you are short of storage in your bult-in memory.
Support, Bug Reports & Suggestions:
System Requirements: A 600Mhz Processor and 512MB Ram or better are best suited for this App. For less powerful devices we recommend the mobile access: http://FertilityFriend.com/m/
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: This calendar uses only approximate prediction and cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy or anything where more accuracy would be required. It is intended for educational use only. Use at your own risk. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
In one simple step, our ovulation calculator will let you:
•Track your ovulation now and in the months to come
•Find out when your baby would be due if you became pregnant
•Use your fertile days to your advantage
Ovulation can be tricky to track, especially since each woman's cycle is a little bit different and not completely predictable. However, you can take a lot of the guesswork out of the mix when you know your most fertile days each month.
Most women ovulate between day 10 and day 18 of their cycle, and the most fertile days are those leading up to the release of the egg. If you know the average length of your cycle, you can plug it into our fertility calculator along with the first day of your last menstrual period to find out which 6 days will give you the best chance of conceiving. Wondering where those days will fall next month? No problem! Our calculator gives you your most fertile days for the next 6 months, too!
Curious about when your due date would be? Alongside your most fertile days, the ovulation calculator will display your due date if you were to become pregnant that month. Talk about planning ahead!
Once you have determined your fertility calendar, head to our website for handy links to more information. You can also visit the forums on SureBaby.com to discuss your road to conception with other moms-to-be!
★ FEATURES ★
- Menstrual cycle calendar in intuitive color codes
- Automatic and accurate prediction of fertility
- Tweak menstrual cycle length and flow length
- Password protect the calendar
- Easy entry of past cycles
- Prediction for start of cycle in the coming months
- Options to log love, weight and temperature
- Options to log symptoms and moods
- Graphs for weight and temperature
- View statistics and history
- Set vital reminders to the phone’s calendar
- Auto pause mode
- Widget that auto updates everyday
For any support, queries or suggestions, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rating less than 5 star? Write to us first and we will do our best to fix it.
Stay tuned to new features, updates and releases. Follow us at:
KEYWORDS: periods, period calendar, menstrual, period, calendar, birth control, menstrual calendar, love, natural contraception, menstruation, contraceptive, menstruation calendar, contraception, menstrual, ovulation, pregnancy, ovulation calendar, conception, pregnancy calendar, fertility, calendar, menstrual cycles, fertility calendar, fertility calculator, pregnancy calculator, menstrual cycle monitor, menstrual tracker.
English, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, português, 日本語, 中文, 한국어, русский
* Super easy to use
* Lots of calendar options: symptoms, moods, weight, etc
* Portable to any smartphone
* Text and voice notes
* Period history
* Share data with your doctor or partner
* LadyCloud automatic backup and sync
* Baby gender forecast
* Period, Ovulation and other reminders
* Excellent user support
Our quick setup screen prompts you to enter your last period day. After that the app will calculate the cycle for you.
For improved accuracy, enter your resting body temperature which Ladytimer will use to detect ovulation. The app also shows you when you are more likely to conceive a boy or a girl.
Enter and track symptoms, moods, notes, weight, intimacy, ovulation tests, etc for any day. Chat with other Ladytimer users on our discussion board.
Your fertility calendar data can be saved online and imported to any smartphone when needed. Never lose your data when switching phones. LadyCloud synchronization does it all automatically for you.
It's very easy to generate a page of your data for your doctor or partner. You chose what data you wish to share.
— Ladytimer • the most advanced menstruation calendar —
Predictions of periods using: simple average, alternating average, BMT, Mittelschmerz or cervical fluid data
Fertility Tracker or Ovulation Calculator
Predicts Fertility using 3 different methods: period, BMT, Mittelschmerz or cervical fluid data.
Track your mood in your life context: e.g. Confidence at Work or Happiness in your Relationship
Track your period pain, mood, cravings, bloating etc.
Plot any of your moods, symptoms, BMT, height or weight on the Grapher for comparison
Are you ready for a baby? If you’ve ever found yourself questioning how much you want to
have children or when might be an appropriate time, then check out this part of the app.
Life as a Mother stories
A collection of short stories from mothers about what it’s like for them to be a mother. The mothers range in age, number of children, age when having children and working status (full-time/unemployed etc) – you can search for stories of a particular type or hit a random choice!
You can password protect the app to protect your privacy
Fully customisable app, comes with 2 themes: white and purple - both with elegant and simple designs.
All with... no ads, no hidden fees!
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
!! Want to know when to start your next period?
!! Want to track ovulation-specific days??
!! Want to track Fertilities days??
!! Want to track In-Fertilities days??
Then this period calendar app is for you!
This is the best period calendar, cycles and ovulation tracker app, and most cute app for tracking your period and everything about woman who you try to conceive, pregnancy or birth control.
This app tracks your periods and can even predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, this app tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy. Track your period, menstrual cycle, and much more related to your cycle wherever you are!
*Accurately respond to your doctor’s questions about your menstrual cycle.
*Track your periods to better predict your future periods.
*Plan vacations around your menstrual cycle. Take control as a woman.
*Know if you had intercourse while forgetting to take your birth control pill
*Through tracking, better predict ovulation and your fertile window.
*Better time when you’re trying to conceive for improved chance of pregnancy.
*Track your periods and intercourse/sex time
*View your periods at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
*Plan ahead with predictions for your next 3 periods, fertile days and ovulation.
*Track ovulation-specific days.
* Backup and Restore your Data
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: My Cycle’s ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and is meant to be used as an estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, and avoid miscarriage or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
Please leave us positive feedback if you like our apps. However, if you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us first using the support e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may assist you in a resolution. Thank you and we hope you enjoying our apps.
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Eesti, Latviešu, Lietuvių, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Svenska, Suomi, Čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어 , العربية, Українська, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, עִבְרִית, ภาษาไทย, हिन्दीة
Menstrual cycle and the period
Ovulation and fertility forecast
3-month summary on one screen
Tracking multiple calendars
Cervical mucus monitoring
Notifications (Menstruation, Contraceptive pill, Multivitamin pill , Breast self-exam, NuvaRing)
Cycle Overview (send PDF file to an e-mail)
Note +Event time +Reminder
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day. Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the 3-month summary on one screen.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Menstruation, ovulation and fertility day forecast have to be understood as theoretical predictions which may not coincide with the actual menstruation, ovulation and fertility days.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2012
PINK PAD FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Global Community of Women
- Period, Ovulation & Health Tracking
- Custom Discreet Notifications
- Stunning Design & Widget
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Notebook / Day Planner Design
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY
- Connect, support and exchange health and lifestyle related ideas with women around the world.
- Join the LARGEST TRYING TO CONCEIVE MOBILE COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD!
- Post and reply to messages about Fashion, Beauty, Health, Pregnancy, and more.
PINK PAD SHOP (NEW!)
A curated store of fertility and women’s health products.
- Notebook Planner design with audio
- Beautiful home screen widget with countdowns until your next period and fertile days
PERIOD & HEALTH TRACKING
- Predictive period, ovulation, and fertile days to help plan day-to-day activities and vacations.
- Notes section to keep a health journal
- Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, temperature and other menstrual related progress.
- Be prepared for when Aunt Flow or your Fertile Days are approaching by setting up a custom, discreet reminder, "Aunt Flo coming to town".