The Interton Sound™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
Interton Ready™ 6/4/3
The Interton Sound app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, make sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them.
Notes: Please contact your local Interton representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
Interton Sound mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the Interton app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.interton.com/compatibility
Use the Interton Sound app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your Interton streaming accessories
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information and help, please visit www.interton.com/sound
Note: Continual use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.