Worst transport app I've ever used "Next bus is in 2 minutes". 5 minutes goes by, no bus, "Realtime data unavailable" for the next hour of busses. How useful. Then you have to reselect your stops every minute until the bus arrives, because the developer desperately wants you to pay for this terrible service.
How greedy? I loved the idea of finding real time data regarding these Sydney buses always gone fishing! Had this installed and never found a bus position! and soon as the screen goes off, it removes the journey straight away to force to pay for upgrade. how greedy? let the app to have the journey for only 5 minutes! only 5 minutes to see how it works and then delete it. Maybe I would buy it, but totally disappointed now. Ps, looks like all have problems with Sydney buses! Trains are no better.
Greedy $5 for the full app. to remember your frequent destination. Switching screens or turning the screen off 'forgets' your trip. Switched to the Opal app and never looked back.
False data Lost 3 times because of this app. It didnt show the whole route before i catched my train.
Not Accurate for bus's Says my bus was five minutes early no bus for another 40 I'm about to start walking when what do I see? My bus. This app isn't bad for trains but it's unreliable for bus
Awesome. Gotta be a third party app cause government couldn't get it right let alone this good!!!!
- Fixed an issue where selecting vehicles on the rail map sometimes didn't work.
- Fixed overlapping source & destination suburb names on small screens.
- Removed unused permissions for accessing external storage. These were only ever used for writing crash logs, and are no longer required.
- Updated to the latest version of Google Play Services.
- TripView now requires Android 4.0 or higher.
Train & Bus Travel app for Indian Railways PNR Status,Train Status & Bus Tickets
The travel app to organize trip items, with free flight alerts & travel tools