Questions and concerns about your health or the health of those you care for can arise day or night - even when you’re at work or your doctor’s office is closed. But dealing with illnesses, injuries and new behaviors can be easier…
SymptomMD is designed to be your “go-to app” for managing your family's health. It provides tools for making every day health decisions.
Our new design supports easier access to the everyday resources you may need:
Does you have a new symptom, injury or behavior?
• Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when you or someone you care for is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – for answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness
• First Aid – for quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your family's medications
Where should you go for treatment? The following locations and services are just one tap away, if you do need to be seen for care:
• Find a Doctor – search the Zocdoc app to find the perfect doctor
• Urgent Care– use Google Maps to find nearby Urgent Care locations
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and nearby ERs using Google Maps
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you or someone you care for may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using SymptomMD, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.