Good for Otakon, but I still wish Guidebook would display an overall grid of the entire convention, like Otakon's "Awesome Sheet of Awesome" used to do. Things will get even more dicey this year: New venue & the Anisong Matsuri "con-within-a-con"
Great for keeping track of schedule
Loads and operates extremely slow. To the point where it's unusable. I'm using it on ZTE Axon 7, new and strong phone, with unlimited data plan on LTE network, and it take me 35 seconds to get the app to respond to any press or swipe.
Poor App! Won't load at all. Used it last August with no problem! Frustrating!
The app is nice to have when going to a convention, but for some reason it runs horribly on my Axon 7 to the point where it is unusable. If you wait 2-5 minutes after opening the app will usually start working, but when you open it the screen will usually go black and the phone starts to slow down.
Here's what's new in Guidebook 4.29:
- Fixed a crash that prevented the app from starting on phones set to German or Polish.
- Fixed a crash when you open and close Interact too quickly.
- Fixed a crash when you open and close a photo too quickly.
- Changed the ordering of My Guides to be based on the last time a guide was opened.
- Fixed a bug that made it hard to see text when tagging a user in an Interact post.
- Fixed a bug that caused release notes to contain at least one joke.
Best travel app for hotel & home reservation deals for your vacation trips!