The 737 Handbook is an interactive technical guide for pilots which provides a quick reference for sim or interview preparation from initial type rating to command upgrade. The app features interactive schematics, photos and videos with unique content.
The information is sorted in different levels from most essential information on the page to in-depth information in pop-up windows. This enables you to choose the way you want to learn. Should you require quick reference you can go through the main text in the chapter. Should you, however, wish to explore the systems more in-depth you can do so by opening different pop-up windows, text and playing around with fully interactive schematics. Try it out yourself!
* Over 250 pages divided into 23 chapters
* Over 20 videos of different engine malfunctions and various systems operation
* FMC simulator with CPDLC and ACARS
* Fully Interactive schematics including Electrical, Fuel, Air Systems and many more
* 737 Flight Deck Mock-up
* Photo galleries
* News section with technical blog posts
* All of the content is available offline when online the app checks for content updates
Note: The 737 Handbook comes with one chapter and one interactive schematic for free. The rest of the content is available as one time in-app purchase.
Disclaimer: The 737 Handbook should not by any means be considered as a substitute for the approved manuals and procedures provided by the aeroplane manufacturer and/or your operator. Always use your operator’s approved manuals and procedures!
This publication shall be considered as an uncontrolled document. Even though every effort was made to make this publication as accurate as possible, the information herein may be out of date or may not match the configuration of your operator’s fleet.