Twill Care (formerly Kopa) is a free app that supports five communities—Multiple Sclerosis, Psoriasis, Pregnancy, Well-Being, and Women & Midlife.
Each community is unique, but all feature the same level of support, guidance, and connection that make it easier for you to take charge of your health and wellness—based on your needs.
TWILL CARE FOR MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
Be part of an all-in-one resource and community that provides information and insights about multiple sclerosis and its progression, diagnosis, treatment, and therapy options. Find tips and multiple sclerosis support from experts and others living with multiple sclerosis on how to handle common symptoms and everyday challenges.
TWILL CARE FOR PSORIASIS
Our psoriasis community is a judgment-free zone for people living with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. Get tips and support for managing flare-ups, seasonal symptoms, skincare, and more. Find the info you need to make decisions about your psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis treatment and care plan.
TWILL CARE FOR PREGNANCY
Our pregnancy community is a safe and welcoming space for you to connect with other pregnant people. You’ll have access to experts and a community of others who are expecting—all in one place. Swap tips and tricks for reducing common pregnancy symptoms, discuss what’s on your mind, from nutrition to childbirth, and get the most reliable, up-to-date research to keep you and your baby healthy.
TWILL CARE FOR WELL-BEING
Our well-being community provides support for people interested in self-care strategies for their mental and emotional wellness. This community focuses on a variety of self-care topics, such as managing stress, improving sleep, easing feelings of anxiety, lifting mood, and reducing negative thoughts.
TWILL CARE FOR WOMEN & MIDLIFE
Join a community for people navigating perimenopause, menopause, and postmenopause. We’ll help you get support and find information about the many changes you experience throughout midlife and the stages of menopause.
OUR COMMUNITY IS BETTER TOGETHER
- Connect with people who are navigating multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, pregnancy, menopause, or concerns about their mental well-being.
- Ask questions, swap advice, and learn what’s working for others.
- Share your ups and downs in a judgment-free zone.
- Offer recommendations and support to others with the same chronic conditions or health concerns.
- Get info from experts who specialize in general health, women’s health, neurology, obstetrics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, rheumatology, nutrition, dermatology, mental health, and more.
- Make informed decisions about your multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, pregnancy, menopause, or well-being.
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Get personalized content on topics that pertain to you, such as multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, pregnancy, menopause, stress, feelings of anxiety, sadness, and/or sleep.
- Read up on the latest treatments and remedies.
- Discover tips and self-care techniques for navigating mental health, relationships, healthy eating, exercising, socializing, and general wellness.
- Track your symptoms and stress levels to monitor your overall health and well-being.
- Access audio meditations and science-based activities and games.
- Learn to prioritize your mental health and well-being through it all.
A NEW WAY TO CARE
Twill Care was designed to help people navigate their physical and mental health. We believe taking control of your health is easier when you have the resources you need. That’s why Twill Care provides tools, information, and tips from experts and others like you—all at your fingertips. If you have suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the app experience for you, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of service: https://care.twill.health/public/terms/