When used with the Dario Smart Glucose Meter, glucose readings are automatically uploaded to our secure, cloud-based server. Add your carbs and insulin doses to give yourself and your caregivers real-time tools and actionable information towards improving how you manage your diabetes with control of Blood Glucose.
Dario Smart Diabetes Management Solution features:
- Hypo Alerts with GPS – Dario allows you to enter up to 4 contacts and in the event of a hypo, we’ll automatically prepare an SMS with your GPS coordinates that you can send.
- Diabetes Snapshot – log into the app, and you’ll see your measurements from today, or the last 90, 30, or 7 days. The range indicator will give you the motivation to keep up the good work or to take it up a notch.
- Carb Counting – you’ll be empowered with thousands of food choices that allow you to monitor your carb intake. Try searching our extensive library, then just tap and add the food of your choice, and then we’ll take care of the rest – truly a piece of cake!
- Control Solution Testing – allows you to perform a control solution test from a dedicated screen.
- Automatic Post-Meal Reminders – Whenever you make a pre-meal measurement you’ll have the option to get a post-meal measurement reminder.
- Real-time, easy-to-access and shareable information – your diabetes data can be accessed anytime through your mobile devices and through the web portal using your log-in credentials. Share your logbook directly from the app to your doctor or loved ones.
- Data insights, analysis, and pattern recognition – understand why your blood glucose levels act the way they do.
- Resume & Go – When you’re going from our app to other apps and then back to our app, we’ll take you to the screen where you left off, to ensure you have the ultimate Dario experience.
- Add and track your carbs, calories, and insulin. Carbs and calories are simple to find and add from the FatSecret food database.
-Syncs with RunKeeper and HealthKit
Download Dario App Management and check it out for yourself!
E-mail suggestions, improvement requests, and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org