Here are some of our current features:
-Enter values and view results as you would write them
-Swipe up, down, left, or right to quickly switch between keyboard pages.
-Long click on keyboard key to bring up dialog about key.
-Undo and Redo keys to easily fix mistakes.
-Cut, Copy, and Paste.
-User defined functions with f, g, h
-Simplify and Factor algebra expressions.
-Polynomial long division.
-Solve equations for a variable.
-Solve equations with inequalities such as > and <
-Solve systems of equations.
-Simplify trigonometric expressions using trigonometric identities.
-Graph three equations at once.
-View equations on graph or in table format.
-Normal functions such as y=x^2
-Inverse functions such as x=y^2
-Circles such as y^2+x^2=1
-Ellipses, Hyperbola, Conic Sections.
-Add markers to graph to view value at given point.
-View delta and distance readings between markers on graph.
-View roots and intercepts of traces on graph.
-nCr and nPr functions
-Change numeric base between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal
-Bitwise operators AND, OR, XOR, and NOT
-Vector dot product and norm.
Q. Is there are tutorial anywhere explaining how to use the graphing calculator?
A. There are three into tutorials in the app for the calculator, graph equations, and graph screens. Additional tutorials can be found on our website http://www.mathally.com/
Q. How do I get to the keys for pi, e, solve, etc?
A. There are four keyboard pages. Each swipe direction across the keyboard moves you to a different page. The default page is the swipe down page. To get to the page with trig functions, swipe left. To get to the matrix keys, swipe up. To get to the last page, swipe right. No matter what page you are on, the swipe direction to move to a specific page is always the same.
Q. What do you have planned for future releases?
A. You can keep up to date on the latest news on our blog at http://mathally.blogspot.com/ . This news will include what is coming up in future releases. Also feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!
If you find a bug or have questions, please email me.
This is a fully featured scientific and graphing calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver and unit converter. For everyday calculations, the calculator also supports a basic mode.
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support up to order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver up to 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex solution
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* Built-in help (accessible via options menu)
Upgrade to ad-free version of Scientific Calculator to remove ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scientificCalculatorPro
If you find this calculator useful, please consider upgrading to the ad-free version to support further development.
If you have any suggestion or comments about the calculator, please email us.
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
Panecal scientific calculator can display and correct mathematical formulas. You can use it to check formulas, which enables you to prevent input errors and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
A cursor is displayed on the screen, and you can tap the screen or push arrow keys to quickly move to the location you want to edit. Panecal allow you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting using long tapping, which makes it a strong and flexible application with an intuitive user interface.
- Move the cursor by tapping and swipe to scroll through the screen
- Copy and paste
- Can select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them, and recalculate
- Can calculate binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and do radix conversion
- Can use M+/M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, and percent calculations
- Can select degrees, radians, or grads for angle units
- Can select from FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3) for displaying values
- Can set types of decimals and grouping separator settings
- Horizontal screen display
- Check key input with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
Scientific calculator Features:
• Allows make function graphs
• Library formulas
• Typical operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
• Exponential functions and root (Nth power, nth root, squaring, square root, cube root)
• Logarithmic functions (log10, 1n, powers of 10, exp)
• Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic)
• Three angle modes (DEG, RAD, GRA)
• Random number generator
• Permutations (nPr) and combinations (nCr)
• Absolute value, factorial
• Allows numbers in scientific notation
• Includes major scientific constants
• Basic Operations and converting number systems (decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary)
• Set number of decimal and thousands separator
• History of past operations and results
• Allows you to store in memory different results
• Help Manual
The following features are only available in the professional version (Kal pro).
• Expand the library with your own formulas
• Statistical Mode.
• Standard Deviation.
• Arithmetic mean.
• Sum of values.
• It does not include advertising.
Do you want to solve both simple and complex problems?
Try Calculator++, a multipurpose calculator app with slick and intuitive user interface!
★ Save your time!
• Access additional features from the main screen of the app using gestures. For example, to use «%» slide button «/» up
• You don't need to press «=» anymore - result is calculated automatically
• Copy/paste with a single button press
• App supports both portrait and landscape screen orientations
• C++ has two layouts: standard and engineer. Choose one which suits you best either from the initial wizard or from the application settings
• Set theme you like
• Add home screen widget
★ Do calculations without switching between the apps!
Calculator++ can work in a separate window floating over other applications on your phone
★ Calculate percentages, square roots, powers, trigonometric functions!
Calculator has a big variety of built-in functions and supports adding new user-defined functions
★ Plot 2D and 3D graphs!
Several functions can be plotted simultaneously
★ Use powerful mathematical capabilities of the app:
• Do calculations with variables and constants
• Use built-in functions or add your own
• Integrate and differentiate
• Do calculations with fractions and simplify expressions
• Do calculations with complex numbers
The app supports devices with Android version 2.2 and higher and is open source. The app contains adverts which are shown on the secondary screens. To remove them please purchase a special option from the application settings.
Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
Calculator++ on Vkontakte: http://vk.com/calculatorpp
Scientific Calculator we have features such as:
* The history with this feature you can see the history of the previous results,
* Memory Features
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history * Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or graduate
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point, and many others in the full scientific calculator
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of either a phone or tablet display:
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
Let Fraction Calculator Plus turn your phone or tablet into an everyday helping hand.
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Fraction Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
CALCU™ is a breeze to use for everyday calculations, with all the scientific capability you need for work and school just a swipe away. And for your most demanding needs, CALCU™ allows you to add or remove the functions and constants you need to make the perfect calculator designed by you, for you.
The Droid Lawyer rates CALCU™ 4.5 out of 5, calling it “a great replacement for Android’s stock calculator”... and we couldn’t agree more!
CALCU™ offers all the regular and scientific calculator functions in a simple, stylish and easy-to-use app. Download the perfect calculator for free today!
★ Beautiful and intuitive interface with gesture based control and navigation
★ See instant results of your calculations as you enter them
★ Swipe up on the keypad to reveal scientific keypad
★ Swipe down on the display to see calculation history
★ Swipe up on the scientific keypad to customize it
★ Create user-defined constants
★ Choose between simple and full keypad layout
★ Choose from 12 stylish themes
Modes included are:
* Basic Mode,
* Scientific Mode,
* 64-bit Programmer Mode (Hex, Oct, Bin and Dec),
* Graphing (save copy of graph to sdcard),
* Complex Numbers (cartesian, polar, using Euler's identity),
* Quick Formulas,
* Quick Converter,
* Time Calculator,
* Equation Solver,
* Calculus (Derivative, Definite Integral, Taylor Series & Indefinite Integral) - requires Android version 2.3 or higher
+ the Periodic Table of Elements!
* All Trigonometric operations (radians, degrees or gradients)
* Powers & Roots
* Logs and Antilogs
* Factorial, Modulus & Random Numbers functions
* HCF, LCM, Prime factorization
* Pol() & Rec() Functions
* Permutations (nPr) and Combinations (nCr)
* Fractions Mode
* A wide range of conversion categories and constants
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* Detailed calculation history
* Extensive Help and Reference
* Highly customizable via the Settings
The reference section includes:
* Physical Laws
* Names in the Metric System
* Mathematical Tables
* Elementary & Linear Algebra
* Trigonometric Identities
* Differentiation & Integration Rules
* Statistics Formulas
* Vector Mathematics
* ASCII, Fractional Bits & Roman Numeral Converters
* pH, Interpolation, Body Mass Index (BMI) & Proportion Calculators
* Sigma & Pi Notation
Please email any questions that are not answered in the Help section.
This is an ad-supported app - upgrade to an ad-free version for USD 0.99 (or the equivalent in local currency) via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roamingsquirrel.android.calculator_plus
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
Good for simple and advanced calculations!
* Math expressions calculation (developed on RPN-algorithm but no RPN-calculators' kind UI!)
* Percentages (calculation discount, tax, tip and other)
* Radix mode (HEX/BIN/OCT)
* Time calculation (two modes)
* Trigonometric functions. Radians and degrees with DMS feature (Degree-Minute-Second)
* Logarithmic and other functions
* Calculation history and memory
* Digit grouping
* Cool color themes (skins)
* Large buttons
* Modern, easy and very user friendly UI
* Very customizable!
* NO AD!
* Very small size of apk
* More features will be added. Stay in touch! :)
OLD NAME is Cube Calculator.
Pro version is available in Google Play.
KW: mobicalc, mobicalculator, mobi, calc, cubecalc, mobicalcfree, android calculator, percentage, percent, science, scientific calculator, advanced, sine, simple, best, kalkulator, algebra, basic
★★★★★ "It has everything from a currency converter with live rate updates to a scientific calculator that has a range of functions, unit conversions and constants to a percentage calculator that'll tell you how much a loan will cost. It's brilliant. Since moving from Windows Phone 8 I've been looking for a program that equals calculator² on that platform and I think I've found something even better. This is THE calculator app you need. I'll be deleting the others that just weren't quite good enough. This excels." - Davy Strange (Feb 21, 2014)
★★★★★ "Quite Nice. I am always on the lookout for tools like this app. It is very good." - Leland Whitlock (Nov 9, 2013)
★★★★★ "Nice app. Works great helps me very much in the office and on the go. Keep up the great work." - Randy Salazar (Nov 7, 2013)
This app includes: Scientific Calculator, Standard Calculator, Currency Converter, Tip and Percent Calculator which can be accessed from the menu.
✓ Result history
✓ Unit conversions
✓ Physical constants table
✓ Traditional algebraic operation
✓ Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
✓ Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
✓ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
✓ Calculation memory support
✓ Full support for percentages (20 + 10% = 22)
✓ Decimal degrees into degrees, minutes, and seconds converter
✓ Tip calc - calculates tip quickly and easily and split the bill between any number of people.
✓ Percent calc (calculation discount, tax, margin and other)
✓ Currency Converter - Track Currencies from around the world with live currency rates. Easily convert between your favorite currencies.
Angles are available in degrees, radians, grads or degrees with minutes and seconds.
Bugs or translation errors ? Please let us know through email.
- Click or drag the number to answer the math question.
- Simple math for all ages in Easy Mode.
- Test your algebra in Advance Mode.
- Race against the computer in Versus Mode.
- Includes math for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
Mortgage calculator calculate monthly payment amount base on Price, Down Rate, Interest Rate, and Term years.
Amortize table includes yearly loan balance, total payment, total interest, and total principal paid.
Affordability calculator calculates the front-end debt to income ratio base on Property Tax rate and HOA/Insurance amount.
PMI calculations with payoff date
Pie Graph and Chart to show balance and payments.
Tablet screen size support
Basic Calculator for basic math calculation
Quotes Category include:
- CEO quotes, President's quotes, Bible verses, Shakespeare quotes, Confucius proverbs, TED talks, Random quotes
- Light, Dark, Chalk, Architect, Marker, Comic.
- Remove Ads Banner
- Load collada files with geometry
- Load triangles with deindexed vertex data.
- Pinch Zoom camera mode to zoom in and out.
- Scroll to rotate camera.
- Register all links and files with extension .dae.
- Quick Pass Viewer for 3d model development in android phones and tablets
- Comes with the duck demo.
- only deindexed models
- no lights
- no texture
- no scene graph
- no materials
- no animations
- more ...
This app is work in progress.
Please rate this app with supportive suggestion.
I will try to support more features in the future.
Memory - Memory game to match pairs
Spelling - Match the correct spelling of the animal names
Trace - Trace the A-Z outline to reveal the animal pictures.
Pop Balloon - Pop the correct numbers of balloons.
Difference - Find the unique object.
Pattern - Find the match pattern
Puzzle - Solve the 4-piece puzzle.
Scratch - Scratch the reveal the hidden object.
Counting - Count the correct numbers of objects.
Spinner - Spin the wheel to match the right object.
Piano - Sing-along and piano app.