Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Sync with all your devices.
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import your recipes from other desktop and mobile apps.
• Share - Share recipes via email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
All features are available in the free version of Paprika, except:
• You can only save up to 50 recipes.
• Paprika Cloud Sync is not available.
You can upgrade to the full version at any time (via in-app purchase) to unlock unlimited recipes and cloud syncing.
Paprika is also available for iOS, macOS, and Windows. (Please note that each version is sold separately.)