Gypsy Jazz Secrets Magazine is a digital-only, monthly magazine featuring gypsy jazz articles and interviews with guitarists from around the world, as well as guitar lessons and performances.
***** "If you play guitar, it's practically a crime not to check this out! LOVE IT!" - Joe Valmonte
***** “love robin's stuff. Robin is that rare combination of great player/talent, great educator, and great employer of technology that makes a rare opportunity for the student of this musical style, like me!” - Mandojan
***** “It's really great app! one of the best teaching courses in the whole AppStore. And definitely the best about jazz guitar!” - Папа Ваня
***** "This is a great service for the gypsy jazz community, and Robin is the perfect guy to pull it off. He's got a great sense for what fans and musicians would be interested in." - AdrianHolovaty
- Music Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or time in any view. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- Food Lineup: See every food item available at Jazz Fest and which area they are located in. Touch a button to add food to your schedule at a specific time.
- My Schedule: See your customized food and music schedule organized by day and remove items with a single touch.
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours in the music lineup. See what's coming up on your personal schedule as well.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go to iTunes to download their latest release.
- Social Media Integration: For any artist, take a picture from inside the app and have the caption automatically filled in with artist and stage info. Push the photo up to Facebook, Twitpic or both at the same time. You can also update your Facebook status or tweet about the bands.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage. During the Festival, see who is playing each stage on the current day.
This application is a lot of tutorials for Saxophone jazz music.
All You need to know about Playing saxophone on your phone.
Don't know how to start to play. Pick up the saxophone and you will be playing tunes in no time and enjoy the playing easily right here.
For Copyright Holders : All the movies are youtube videos. For any copyright report contact by mail. we will remove links.
Disclaimer: All the movies hosted on YouTube we dont host anything. And you cant download video DUE TO THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE!. We always respect your creation. If any copyright issue please report to youtube and us.
This free app gives you access to dozens of online radio stations, focusing on jazz.
Internet radio player for Android lets you enjoy radio over wifi or data connection, so as long as you have a connection you can listen to the streaming radio - even outside normal radio signal range.
All popular jazz internet radio stations including:
San Jose Subversive Jazz
Public Internet Radio Jazz
World Class Jazz
Radio Smooth Fusion
The Spirit of JAZZ
Swiss Internet Radio
Chicago Sound Experiment
....and many more
Save your favorite radio stations for quick connect and listen next time you use the app. Internet Radio Jazz will also remember the last station you listened to, so you can start from where you left off.
Relax and take in the world of jazz via internet radio from all around the world.
Tiny install size.
Internet Radio Jazz is free.
Music stored on the DLNA server that supports either Bluetooth or DLNA can be wirelessly transmitted to your Audio product that also supports either of the 3 streaming technologies *1
You can use this feature soon by installing to your Android device.
Moreover NFC is supported by Panasonic Music Streaming App. You can connect to the Panasonic NFC compatible product by Bluetooth with one touch by installing to your Android device. *2
Supported devices are as follows.
Bluetooth supported audio device
DLNA supported audio device
Qualcomm AllPlay supported audio device
*1 In order to select Bluetooth, the devices first need to paired.
*2 NFC is available only with NFC compatible Android device.
For information on using this app, compatible models and feature or any trouble about this app, please visit the following support page.
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
Listen to Arrow Jazz FM wherever you wish. At home, at work, on the go or in the car!
Be sure to check out the other Arrow Players: Arrrow Classic Rock & Arrow Caz!
To have a good experience, you need a mid to high-end wireless router with a good wireless connection to your Android device (5 GHz highly recommended) and a good connection from your PC to your router (Ethernet highly recommended).
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Limelight Networks or NVIDIA Corporation. Please do not contact either company for support. Instead, use the XDA forum link at the bottom of the app description.
Users using an external mouse may want to use the root version instead which has much better mouse support. See: http://tinyurl.com/limelight-root
If you're streaming over the Internet, make sure UPnP is enabled on your router or the required ports are forwarded. See http://bit.ly/1sUauPq for more details.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600/700/800/900 series desktop or mobile GPU (GT-series GPUs won't work)
NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) 2.2.2 or higher
Most controllers will work just fine, but the following have been tested:
Xbox 360 wired/wireless
PS3 wired (with Sixaxis Enabler app) or wireless (with SixAxis Controller app)
PS4 wired via USB
MOGA controller (see note below)
Amazon Fire Game Controller
Shield integrated controller
MOGA controller users:
If your controller has a switch with A and B, it must be switched to B to be used for streaming. If you have no switch, use the MOGA Universal Driver app.
Note for SixAxis users:
Use SixAxis in "Native Gamepad" mode for Limelight. The default button mapping needs to be adjusted to match the standard controller layout for streaming.
1. Make sure GeForce Experience is installed, updated, and that you've scanned for games.
2. In most cases, your PC will show up automatically in the PC list. Click the entry in the PC list to start pairing.
3. On your PC, enter the PIN displayed on the Android device and accept the pairing dialog.
4. Choose your PC in the PC list and the app list will be displayed where you can select a game to stream.
Troubleshooting - "Limelight crashes"
1. Please send me an email.
2. Send the crash report.
Troubleshooting - "I can't pair/stream at all"
1. Reboot your PC and device.
2. Disable your PC's firewall.
3. If all else fails: uninstall GeForce drivers, reboot, clean install GeForce drivers, and reboot again.
Troubleshooting - "Video is choppy/laggy"
1. Try streaming with Bluetooth disabled to see if your device has the Bluetooth issue detailed below.
2. Make sure your device is connected on 5 GHz and your PC is wired to your router.
3. Lower the bitrate slider.
4. Try using 720p30 which has the lowest requirements.
Troubleshooting - "Apps crash when launched by Limelight"
1. Uninstall GeForce drivers, reboot, clean install GeForce drivers, and reboot again.
2. Try launching them through Steam
Bluetooth-related streaming issues:
Depending on your phone/tablet, you may have a bad streaming experience if Bluetooth is active while streaming. This is a hardware issue due to the antenna wiring. If you experience this, you can try a USB Ethernet adapter or a controller that connects directly to your Android device via USB OTG.
For more details and to report issues, see: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2505510
This app is open-source under the GPL. The code can be found here: https://github.com/limelight-stream/limelight-android
Legal: All trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.
The free Roku Android application allows you to:
* Control your Roku Player or Roku TV from your mobile device
* Find something to watch by searching for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your Roku player or TV.
* Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 1,700 Roku Channels offered in the Roku Channel Store
* Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels
* Enter text using your device's keyboard
* Name and switch between multiple Roku Players and TVs
* Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku Player or TV
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku Player or TV. Certain features require compatible Roku Players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku Player or TV (you see a “Make sure your Roku Player is powered on and connected to your WiFi network” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku Player or TV. This will wake your Roku pPayer or TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
Any charts can be transposed.
-8000 over jazz standard songs,
gypsy swing, old jazz, contemporary jazz, fusion, etc.
-about 2000 Latin, Bossa nova, Blues, Pops & etc.
that useful for jam session.
-Musical Term Dictionary
-Chart of scales
-Save & edit function
* New edition of this app, ”JAZZ SONG BOOK” launched!
The app works when not online, fitted for WiFi tablet etc. No adds.
Guarda il nostro video tutorial e provalo GRATIS!!
Hosting supportati :
- Putlocker / Firedrive
Stream Extract non ospita nessun video sui propri server, qualsiasi violazione del copyright è da attribuirsi all'utente finale.
You’ll have one-click access to the streaming portal where you can watch the channels on offer, which include sport, music, entertainment, religious, entertainment for kids, news and special events channels (channel mix is dependant on your country and may differ from one country to the next).
This subscription service is available to anyone – even if you’re not a DStv Customer - and includes paid access to the channels and the 3G data you’ll need to watch the shows on your cellphone. (Subscription rates are subject to your cellphone service provider and may not be available in all territories.)
DStv Mobile Streaming is available on cellphones that support 3G and run Symbian, Android or BlackBerry operating systems.
The service is currently available to the following cellphone service providers:
Vodacom (Tanzania, South Africa)
MTN (South Africa)
Video Streaming from MTV7000D/MTV8000D to Android devices
Discover and stream video from MTV7000D/MTV8000D in local Wi-Fi network.
Allow user to change streaming quality and the name of MTV7000D/MTV8000D.
Provide a list of recorded program with detail information for user to search or scroll through
Allow user to rename recorded program
Power button to put MTV7000D/MTV8000D to Standby mode
Audio and subtitle button
MTV7000D/MTV7000D-MINI (Firmware 7.02 or newer)
Android Device with Android 4.0 or newer
Frequently asked questions:
Why Magic TV Streaming app does not work? I can not view any TV channel!
Magic TV Streaming app requires user to have a TV recorder, Magic TV PVR model MTV7000D in user's home. When the MTV7000D is configured properly, user can use Magic TV Streaming app to watch video playing from the user's MTV7000D hardware.
Magic TV Streaming does NOT work if the user does NOT have the required hardware at home. The app and the MTV7000D hardware is designed to function in Hong Kong only.
If you do not have the above setup, please do not download or use Magic TV Streaming app.
Version 1.1 update:
- Hide system soft key
- Going back to the Magic TV list for back key in setting menu
- Reset timeout in scrolling in browsing TV Channel List or Recorded Program List,
- In Recorded Program List, program time of Sunday is fixed
Now you can take The Rock with you anywhere on your Android device! Your phone or tablet; we rock them both!
Listen to 98.9 The Rock live, hear bits of the Johnny Dare Morning Show, catch up with the jock blogs, keep up-to-date with the concert calendar, check out the Babe of the Day, make requests, see what’s playing now and more, all right from your Android device!
Download the 98.9 The Rock app today, and rock on!
Note that WGN Radio does not own the online or mobile broadcast rights to the Chicago Cubs and cannot provide a stream of their games. Rights are owned by Major League Baseball Advanced Media. Alternate audio is available during the baseball broadcasts.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/wgnradio and follow us on Twitter @WGNRadio.
- Improved Live Streaming Experience: Listen to the WEEI Sports Radio Network's original programming with an all-new streaming player.*
- Boston sports news and analysis: We have organized our content by team so that you can access news, columns and audio for your favorite team(s) in one place.
- Enhanced Live Scoring: Go deeper with live scoring powered by STATS. Get in game updates, box scores and player information.
- Audio: Listen Live, On Demand or check out our new podcasts section.
- Open Mic: Have something to say? Submit a :10 second audio message directly to the station. We may use it on the air!
The WEEI Live app remains a must have for all Boston sports fans. Stay connected to your favorite teams and WEEI shows anytime - anywhere!
*WEEI is prohibited from streaming Red Sox broadcasts.
This app was developed by jacAPPS - jacapps.com. For more information, contact email@example.com
The C-SPAN Radio app delivers live audio streams of commercial-free public affairs programming (C-SPAN Radio, C-SPAN, C-SPAN2 and C-SPAN3) and audio podcasts of some of our regularly scheduled programs around the clock, wherever you are.
Hear Congressional hearings and key speeches from national and world leaders.
Our daily Washington Journal call-in program and the Sunday network talk programs.
Authors on Book TV and rare archival audio from historical leaders and events on American History TV.
C-SPAN Radio 90.1 FM in the Washington area and on XM Channel 119.
Created by Cable. Offered as a public service.
This app will allow you to listen to Buffalo’s only sports radio station anywhere you go, so you can stay up to date on everything going on in the Buffalo sports scene, and listen to all your favorite WGR hosts and shows anytime, anywhere. And, you won’t have to miss another Sabres game. *
While you are listening, make sure you keep up to date by using the rest of our app as we have linked our website directly into this app! Get the latest sports news, read up on the opinions of our staff or check into our audio vault to listen to the best interviews we have to offer or the latest Sabres highlights.
Download the WGR app today, and you’ll never miss a beat from the Buffalo sports scene!
*Broadcast regulations governed by the National Football League prevent WGR Sports Radio 550 from providing a live play by play broadcast of Buffalo Bills football on the WGR app. A stream of the game is available at WGR550.com and over the air at WGR 550 AM.