The Western Union® NetSpend® Prepaid MasterCard® helps you take control of your money. Wherever you go, you need to access your account. With this secure, fast and free mobile app you can:
- View your account balance
- Track your spending
- Find the closest reload locations
Optimized for Android.
The intended recipient may collect the transferred amount within minutes!
Surely a fast and secure way to transfer money!
Register to this new unique service.
•Send money on-the-go, anytime, to more than 200 countries and territories.
•Send money to hundreds of companies, with more businesses added regularly.
•Set up money transfers on your mobile and complete them at an agent location.
•Track a money transfer directly from your mobile device.
•Map to agent locations, and get directions, hours, and a list of services.
•Figure out the estimated price of your transaction before send.
•View past or pending transactions and update your contacts, personal information, and payment methods.
The Western Union® mobile app has everything you need to send money transfers quickly and easily.
*Limits and fees for sending money vary based on the transaction history, receiver’s country, location, and delivery method.
With this app you can:
- Send money from the United States to friends and family around the world
- Pay bills in Mexico and Central America
- Use quick send to send money to any of your existing recipients
- Always know the status of your transfers
- Receive push notification with the status of all your money transfers with Xoom
- Check our great locked-in exchange rate and know exactly how much money will be received. No guessing required
- View our low fees
With Xoom, you can send money from the U.S. to friends and family in Latin America, the Philippines, India, China, Europe, Australia and Vietnam from the convenience of your smartphone.
Xoom is always safe and secure. Xoom offers a money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
• Integrated calculator
• Every world currency
• Multiple currency display
• Override rates
• Invert rates
• Offline mode
• Currency charts
• Auto sync
• Currency Wikipedia
Ingo Money makes it quick and easy to access your money from checks in minutes, letting you leave the check cashing line behind! Access your funds from approved checks on your eligible prepaid or debit card—wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you—just by taking photos of your check with your smartphone. Learn more: http://ingomoney.com/how-it-works.html.
IN WITH A CHECK, ON WITH YOUR LIFE
Create an Ingo Money account right in the app and then enroll your eligible Visa® or MasterCard® card(s) and you’re ready to go. Then comes the fun part: getting your money. Choose your card and take a photo of the front and back of your check to submit it for review. If your check is approved, your card will be funded.
YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU WANT IT
When you submit a check, you have a choice: choose ‘Money in Minutes’ to get your money in minutes for a fee*, or choose ‘Money in Days’ to get your money in 10 days at no fee if your check does not return unpaid**. All checks are subject to review for approval.
THERE’S LOTS TO LOVE
Whether it’s a paycheck or a personal check, if it’s more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved for funding, you’re in the money. And once your card is funded, the money is safe to spend—no take backs!
* Approved printed payroll and government checks can be funded to your card in minutes for a fee of 1% of the check value. All other check types may be funded in minutes for 4% of check value. There is a minimum fee of $5 for all checks approved and funded in minutes.
** Your wireless carrier may charge a fee for messaging or data and certain other transaction fees and costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use of your card. See your Cardholder Agreement for more details.
• Find an agent: With maps and directions to thousands of participating agent locations
• Estimate prices: Compare fees for Western Union services
• Track a transfer: Get the current status of your transaction
• Send money: Existing customers may be able to send money using this app, depending on their transaction history with Western Union online. New customers register for free at westernunion.com.au
Banks charge hidden fees and use unfair exchange rates. Now there’s a solution.
We use real currency exchange rates to help expats, foreign students and businesses transfer money online securely, conveniently, and at a very low cost.
· Send money abroad at the lowest possible cost
· 90% cheaper than your bank
· Avoid hidden fees – no nasty surprises
· Send money via Bank Debit (ACH)
Use TransferWise to:
- Move your money to the right country.
- Send money to a family member abroad.
- Send money to a friend
- Pay a bill in another country.
- Pay off your mortgage or loan abroad
Send from: USD, GBP, EUR, CHF, PLN, SEK, DKK, NOK, HUF, GEL, TRY, RON, CZK, BGN
Send to: GBP, EUR, USD, INR, PLN, AUD, SEK, DKK, NOK, CHF, CAD, HUF, GEL, TRY, RON, SGD, NZD, HKD, CZK, BGN, MYR, BRL, PHP
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Available features include:
- Account Status: Check balances and search recent transactions by date, amount or check number.
- Transfers: Easily transfer funds between your accounts.
- Bill Pay: Pay bills, schedule recurring bill payments and review bills previously paid.
- Remote Deposit Capture: Use the camera on your mobile device to deposit checks to your account remotely.
What’s New in this Upgrade: The Bancorp Bank Mobile is proud to provide a NEW user experience for mobile banking with improved interface and banking flow.
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to email@example.com.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
Our currency converter is an easy to use money transfer app for you to get the latest currencies converted for free on smartphones and tablets.
Download the currency calculator application today and experience money transfer trading as it’s meant to be:
- Optimised for Smartphones and Tablet compatible
- Sleek user interface for easy app navigation, thumb sized buttons with one-handed manipulation.
- Forex currency brokers vs high street banks video and comparison table
- More info on each currency provider
- Rate Watch facility where you can enter the exchange rate you want and let us contact to the rest when triggered.
- Translated to over 51 languages
- Open and book currency over the phone with a foreign exchange specialist
When you first open the currency calculator the default currencies are British Pound Sterling (GBP)
to Euros (EUR). Other popular currencies are United Arab Emirates Dirham, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen, New Zealand, USA and South African Rand
- Check the rate of exchange for
Post Office Travel Money
Travelex Travel Money
Post Office International Money Transfers
‘Currency Calculator’ converts between the following currencies:
United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
Netherlands Antillean Guilder (ANG)
Argentine Peso (ARS)
Australian Dollar (AUD)
Bangladeshi Taka (BDT)
Bulgarian Lev (BGN)
Bahraini Dinar (BHD)
Brunei Dollar (BND)
Bolivian Boliviano (BOB)
Brazilian Real (BRL)
Botswanan Pula (BWP)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Swiss Franc (CHF)
Chilean Peso (CLP)
Chinese Yuan (CNY)
Colombian Peso (COP)
Costa Rican Colón (CRC)
Czech Republic Koruna (CZK)
Danish Krone (DKK)
Dominican Peso (DOP)
Algerian Dinar (DZD)
Estonian Kroon (EEK)
Egyptian Pound (EGP)
Fijian Dollar (FJD)
British Pound Sterling (GBP)
Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
Honduran Lempira (HNL)
Croatian Kuna (HRK)
Hungarian Forint (HUF)
Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
Israeli New Sheqel (ILS)
Indian Rupee (INR)
Jamaican Dollar (JMD)
Jordanian Dinar (JOD)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
Kenyan Shilling (KES)
South Korean Won (KRW)
Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD)
Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD)
Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT)
Lebanese Pound (LBP)
Sri Lankan Rupee (LKR)
Lithuanian Litas (LTL)
Latvian Lats (LVL)
Moroccan Dirham (MAD)
Moldovan Leu (MDL)
Macedonian Denar (MKD)
Mauritian Rupee (MUR)
Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR)
Mexican Peso (MXN)
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
Namibian Dollar (NAD)
Nigerian Naira (NGN)
Nicaraguan Córdoba (NIO)
Norwegian Krone (NOK)
Nepalese Rupee (NPR)
New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Omani Rial (OMR)
Peruvian Nuevo Sol (PEN)
Papua New Guinean Kina (PGK)
Philippine Peso (PHP)
Pakistani Rupee (PKR)
Polish Zloty (PLN)
Paraguayan Guarani (PYG)
Qatari Rial (QAR)
Romanian Leu (RON)
Serbian Dinar (RSD)
Russian Ruble (RUB)
Saudi Riyal (SAR)
Seychellois Rupee (SCR)
Swedish Krona (SEK)
Singapore Dollar (SGD)
Slovak Koruna (SKK)
Sierra Leonean Leone (SLL)
Salvadoran Colón (SVC)
Thai Baht (THB)
Tunisian Dinar (TND)
Turkish Lira (TRY)
Trinidad and Tobago Dollar (TTD)
New Taiwan Dollar (TWD)
Tanzanian Shilling (TZS)
Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH)
Ugandan Shilling (UGX)
US Dollar (USD)
Uruguayan Peso (UYU)
Uzbekistan Som (UZS)
Venezuelan Bolívar (VEF)
Vietnamese Dong (VND)
FA Franc BCEAO (XOF)
Yemeni Rial (YER)
South African Rand (ZAR)
Zambian Kwacha (ZMK)
Please note all rates shown are indicative and you must have a currency account opened with a currency broker in order to send money overseas. Use our currency mobile app to register for a free account or sign up on Compare Money Transfer website @ http://www.comparemoneytransfer.com/business-transfers
CARD.com Visa® Prepaid Card
PAY WITH PERSONALITY!
CARD.com is your mobile alternative to traditional banking. Choose the design you love, sign up in seconds, add money and shop worry free. We offer FDIC-Insured card accounts through The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
Use your smartphone to gain access to your CARD.com account information in a convenient form while on the go. The app lets you:
* Quickly check your balance
* Remote check load: Using Ingo Money technology, customers can now deposit check funds into their accounts from within the app.
* View your account activity
* Find nearby ATMs
* Find nearby cash reload locations
* Get instructions for setting up direct deposit, transferring funds from your bank account, or from a virtual wallet such as Paypal™ or Google Wallet
* Send our Customer Support Team a message or call us directly
Your CARD.com Prepaid MasterCard is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere debit MasterCard is accepted!
Your CARD.com Visa Prepaid Card is accepted worldwide. Use it everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted!
Find us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/card
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/card