Inaccurate arrival times Used to work great, but recently I am having very mixed results - buses showing at a stop minutes before they arrive, buses showing as extremely late only to arrive on time.
Massive background Battery drain Keeps doing spygames like location gps network and number crunching in background killing ur battery life and smoking hot phone
App was made by weathermen. Love being late to work? Then this app is for you. How many times I've seen "1 minute" and then "left 1 minute ago" and see no bus. Can't wait to get to work now.
Way Off The busses do NOT come when the app says! I have had my schedule screwed way up multiple times, and this app is responsible.
Broken Used to use this everyday now it wont show bus stops and says "unable to stops"
Finally! An Exemplary App Although the functionality of OBA has always been fantastic, I spent years in jealousy of iOS and how much better their version of the app looked. Well, finally the tables have turned and the Android app far surpasses iOS (in my opinion). With this visual overhaul, I felt compelled to share how great this is. Looks great, works perfectly, and is an absolute must have for anyone using public transport in Seattle. Great work guys!
• Fresh new look - Yay material design!
• Live buses on the map - Tap on arrival times and choose "Show route on map"!
• Live trip status - Tap on arrival times and choose "Show trip status"!
• Improved feedback process - Tap "Send feedback" in the navigation drawer.
• Trip planning (Tampa Bay-only) - Check it out in navigation drawer!
• Bug fixes - See http://bit.ly/oba-android-releases
Plan trips, see real-time arrivals and find stops for Puget Sound area transit.
"Count on this app to get you going through the entire system" - Washington Post
Transit riders can call or submit incidents to the RTD Transit Police directly.