★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Its unique blending of regional trip planning with real-time arrivals lets you navigate the whole region while you’re on the go. Plus, it has all the information and details about your trips – complete route schedules, helpful maps, new ways to customize your trips, service alerts, fares, walking distances and much, much more.
Whether getting around Seattle, or commuting from Everett, Olympia or Issaquah, the Puget Sound Trip Planner makes the best use of your time and energy. Get this free app for your Android today.
The Puget Sound Trip Planner app includes data from the following transit agencies:
• King County Metro Transit
• Sound Transit
• Pierce Transit
• Community Transit
• Everett Transit
• Intercity Transit
• King County Water Taxi
• Snoqualmie Valley Transportation
• Seattle Streetcar
• Washington State Ferries
• Cross agency, regional trip planning
• Fully customizable trip plan preferences, including transportation mode, walking distance and more
• Plan trips using popular landmarks, addresses or your own contacts
• Full trip itineraries with fare information, actual walking distance, and map view
• List of recent trip plans
• Access to scheduled times for all transit agencies in the region
• Create Point-to-Point schedules within a route
• Map based route traces
• Filter by Agency
• Search by route or headway sign
• Find Next Departures using stop number, address or landmarks
• Estimated (Est) real time departure times available for all Metro and Metro-operated Sound Transit bus service
• Provides scheduled (Sch) departure times for all agencies at a customer selected stop
• Map and List view of Nearby Stops
• Map based vehicle location for those routes where estimated times are available
• List of recent stops
• List of all regional agencies with links to their individual alerts web page
• Save your favorite locations for use in Trip Planning or Next Departures
• A contact directory of all regional transit agencies with links to their website, customer service phone number and email address
• In-app email form for reporting app related comments or suggestions to King County Metro Transit
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.1
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
Realtime rail and bus predictions and DC Metro map directly from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland.
-Realtime DC Metro Rail predictions (Next Train) for every Metro station in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Realtime DC Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for every Metro bus stop in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Location based Metro station finder to locate Metro stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for DC Metro rail stations and bus stops.
-Save commonly used Metro stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Look up DC Metro bus stop predictions directly by the bus stop number.
-View the day's full bus schedule for your bus stop.
-Check to see if WMATA is broadcasting any rail alerts or disruptions.
-Access the WMATA DC Metro rail map to plan your Washington Metro route.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-Live twitter feed for dcmetro
-More intelligent interface than DC Metro Transit app
-And of course, FREE
-Best Washington Metro app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/DcMetroAndBus
If like thousands of other Londoners you need answers to these questions then look no further than the "Live London Bus Tracker" app for Android devices.
Live London Bus Tracker is an Android app that makes use of tfl's bus countdown data stream.
This data stream provides information on bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops.
This app accesses the stream and provides a simple interface to view all the data.
Live countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Favourites. Add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Journey Planner. Plan your journeys, find out how to get from one place to another instantly.
Get me home. Store your home post code and find out how to get home from anywhere in London at any time at the click of a button.
Arrival Alarm. Set an alarm to be notified when a bus is nearly due!
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View. View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Search on map. View all the bus stops within a mile radius of anywhere clicked on the map(Within the London area of course!)
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Times and Data. Please note, all times and data provided by the app comes from tfl. Any timing issues will be down to the data coming from tfl, the app does NOT make any timing or data assumptions!
NYC Bus Tracker uses Global Positioning GPS System hardware and wireless communications technology to track the real-time location of buses.
get information about when the next bus will arrive at your stop, even if you are still at home, the office, shopping, or dining.
all you need to do is put in your bus number or location in the search bar and it will tell you exactly where the bus is now download the app now
and never wait anymore by the bus stop again
• London's original and best-selling travel app† - as featured on BBC Click, The Telegraph, Guardian Online, The Independent & Wired UK •
★ Instantly see when your bus is due ✔ Real-time information - not from timetables ✔ Covers 20,000 bus stops! ✔ Full route maps - see where your bus goes! ✔ Real-time diversion/cancellation info ✔ Auto-locate nearest stops on map ✔ View live arrivals on your home screen ✔ Store your favourites ★
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the
UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
★★ DESCRIPTION ★★
You know those little black 'countdown' boxes on bus shelters? Well, with Bus Checker, you can carry them in your pocket, wherever you are - for all of London's 20,000 bus stops.
No more sprinting down the road then finding the bus is ten minutes away! So that's more time at home. Or in bed.
What's more, Bus Checker doesn't use a timetable - it gets the real, live information for each bus as it moves around London; meaning it's both accurate and reliable.
In addition, Bus Checker shows you accurate route maps of all London's 700 bus routes, allows you to search by place name or postcode.. ..see exactly where your bus goes, and when it's coming!
★★ MAIN FEATURES: ★★
• Live, updated countdown display of bus arrivals.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Full route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Tap on bus numbers to filter the list: see screenshots.
• Details bus stop information - routes/map location/direction.
• Map/route number display - find the right bus to get you home!
★★★ THIS IS NOT A TRIAL - THIS IS THE FULL APP - NOW COMPLETELY FREE! ★★★
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking you up from the taxi rank in Morden.*
Data provided by Transport for London
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support website or get in touch. (and please do this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Note to tourists: Morden is at the very bottom of the Northern line on the London tube - and frequently where late-night travellers find themselves waking up.
† - Source Leading app store, November 2011 - January 2012
Since launching in late 2013, the app has been downloaded over 300,000 times across all platforms and is being used by Arriva customers on a daily basis. It also now provides real-time updates for all of the Arriva Bus fleet. So, in a situation when things are unfortunately not running to plan, you can use the app to know when and how we can still get you to your destination.
Find out more at www.arrivabus.co.uk/app
This will help you plan how to get from A to B. It can detect where you are and plan from there, or you can tell it where you want your journey to begin. It will work from postcodes, bus stop name, or place names.
This will default to your current location, but you can set it to show any starting point, and it will show you a map of your route with the buses actually moving along the route.
It will either use your current location or you can input a different bus stop to start from, and it will tell you the time of the next bus from that bus stop.
In this section you will be able to manage favourite places and trips.
This will link you through to the Arriva m-ticket app, which will enable you to buy tickets on your mobile phone.
We thank you for your patience and support.
Routes: Get real-time bus arrival information for any stop and route. Know when your next bus will arrive. This app will provide the estimated real-time arrival times of buses approaching your stop. It also allows you to see the location of buses on a map.
Nearest Stop: Not sure where your closest bus stop is located? Use the Nearest Stop Locator to find the nearby bus stops based upon the GPS locator on your mobile device or phone.
Trip Planner: Use the trip-planner to find the best way to get to your destination. You can even get walking directions to the nearest stop, your total trip time and distance. Schedule data on the trip planner consists of scheduled data, and is not real-time information. Please use the Routes feature for Real-Time arrival information.
There's a lot more coming.
Email if you have questions/problems.
No more scratching your head and wondering if you have missed the bus.
No more guessing when the next bus will arrive!
DaBus app takes the guesswork out of catching the bus on the island of Oahu. It uses the arrival information, courtesy of the Oahu Transit Services (OTS) to provide the best estimated time on when the next bus will arrive. This app also tracks the current location of the bus so you know exactly where it is located on the map. It is the app to download when you are in Hawaii.
This app is fun, simple and intuitive to use. Best of all, it is absolutely FREE!
- Mahalo (Thank you) for downloading and using this app.
- Locate nearby bus stops.
- Search for bus stops by street name, destination route number, and stop number.
- Search for bus stops by tapping on the map.
- Get GPS real-time arrival information.
- Get published bus schedules for any days of the week.
- Auto refresh bus arrival information.
- Track the current bus location.
- Watch the bus gliding across the map.
- Bookmark your favorite bus stops.
- Get latest news and information on DaBus app, Traffic Accidents, Road Closures.
- Watch cool demo videos.
- Send comments to TheBus and Development team.
Keywords: Honolulu, Hawaii, Oahu Transit Services, OTS, City and County of Honolulu, Bus, TheBus, The Bus, Department of Information Technology, DTS
☆ Quick search: Search stops by stop code or street name. Fetches the upcoming buses and their times under a second (literally!)
☆ Route search: Search buses by route number or destination. View a list of stops and select on any of them to view upcoming stop times.
☆ Maps: Quickly view all the bus stops on a map and find the one you're looking for. Click on the map icon under the routes view to view the route on a map.
☆ Reminders: Receive recurring notifications of what upcoming buses there are for a particular stop
☆ Flexibility: Navigate between weekday, Saturday, or Sunday/Holiday schedules or pick the time you want to leave a given stop by selecting on the clock icon after you've looked up a stop.
☆ Favorites: Store any stop or route for quick access by selecting the 'plus' icon near the bottom at any time.
☆ Nearby stops:Find nearby stops without using internet/data! NextTransit calculates the distance to and orientation you should point your phone to get to each stop!
Please note: Once unpacked, NextTransit will require approx. 45 MB of space on your phone memory. NextTransit may take up to a few minutes (depending on the device) on first launch to build the database on your phone.
This app is ad-supported. We are not affiliated with King County Metro. Coded with care on the UBC Vancouver campus.
This application will find the position of a Pierce Transit coach and show it's location on a map.
Pierce Transit operates in the Tacoma WA area; Metro (Seattle) and Intercity (Olympia) and Sound Transit Coaches are also found.
This version uses "Route and arrival data provided by permission of Pierce Transit" and "Public Transit data powered by OneBusAway"
If you are a transit passenger you will find OneBusAway better suited for your needs.
Please let me know if you are having any problems with this application or if you have any ideas for improvement.
This NY app is designed for speed and simplicity. It combine function with taste. I hope it will bring you a little comfort in your journey during the cold weather. Please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance and feedback.
-MTA bus tracker! We bring you bus tracker information, right to your mobile device!
-Closest MTA routes in NYC lookup based on your location
-Simple and useful home screen widgets that are resizable, scrollable and screen lock enable
-The route widget enable you to transfer bus at the right places.
-MTA Bus location and subsequent stops on Google Map.
-NYC bus Map search for bus stops as user pan the map.
-Multiple single 1x1 widgets. One for going to work and one for going home.
-Route map with all buses for a particular route
All New York Bus are live now! Bus routes and stops are up to date.
The built in home screen widgets makes you feel more in control of your journey as just a glance on your phone's home screen tells you all you need to know.
Data is licensed by New York MTA Bus Time. Bus NYC app is developed by an individual.
Don't wait for the bus. Meet it. Have fun!
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.