I liked it better before update TIMES ARE INACCURATE It says three service alerts on every bus route but there are none and it takes up half the screen. Inaccurate 89% of the time. It tells only what time the bus is set to arrive by schedule, not the actual ETA. Maybe you guys should talk to our local agency if it's their fault. It was cleaner, less cluttered and easier/quicker to navigate before the summer update.
App was made by weathermen. Love being late to work? Then this app is for you. How many times I've seen "1 minute" and then "left 1 minute ago" and see no bus. Worthless app. Less accurate everyday. Old interface was better.
Really good UI Fits the needs of most transiters. Note:it is not for the light bus user, and it is not for making plans. Use a trip planner for that. This is for finalizing your routine commute, etc. Use it for what it is meant for, and it works really well! My suggestion is to make it more apparent as to whether the app is being slow, or if the bus system is just not giving the app good info. Sometimes it can be ambiguous.
Need variety for map icons, please Updated today & noticed there is no differentiation between bus stops, streetcar stops, or light rail stops. Seattle has all three modes of transportation which is confusing. This should be clarified for both residents & visitors ease of use.
Not helpful This app used to work, now it's not working in Gwinnett county. I hate waiting long for the bus.
Somewhat accurate. About 60% of the time its fairly accurate. The other 40% the bus time will either dissapear and start showing the next bus time, or it will start saying the bus already left -3 minites ago, yet the bus hasnt come yet. The gps tracking system is completely unreliable and has never once been accurate for me.. I used to live in utah and used the UTA tracking app where you can watch the busses drive past you in real time in their app. Maybe take a tip from them.
• Fresh new look - Yay material design!
• Live buses on the map - Tap on arrival times and choose "Show route on map"!
• Live trip status - Tap on arrival times and choose "Show trip status"!
• Improved feedback process - Tap "Send feedback" in the navigation drawer.
• Trip planning (Tampa Bay-only) - Check it out in navigation drawer!
• Bug fixes - See http://bit.ly/oba-android-releases
Plan trips, see real-time arrivals and find stops for Puget Sound area transit.